85 year old man and Korean war veteran, burned alive by....just guess.

When you excuse Japanese war crimes and illegal aliens and blame me for noticing they are bad, there is some thing wrong with YOU. All the pseudo intellectual games wont fix that.

By the way, Unko, I am not here to joust with you. I notice your pro japanese pro ignorant illegal alien posts. Believe or not I like mexican culture. Gimme a break. I just don't like ANY foreign culture threatening others and dictating what to accept. It just pisses me off bigtime.

Last edited:
By the way, Unko, I watch NHK and I think of you when they cook eels. Sorry. And the special sauce for that.

You don't have a clue,Unko, don't you have a cartoon named after you, Kubokarte or something. Damn even looks like your avatar. Cute little slipknot and everything.

You don't have a clue,Unko, don't you have a cartoon named after you, Kubokarte or something. Damn even looks like your avatar. Cute little slipknot and everything.

You were lying again, eh?

Who in the hell raises people like this? My god.

Granny says...

Mebbe yer god...

... but not mine....

... more likely the kind of parents...

... who didn't realize (or care) that havin' kids...

... means raisin' `em...

... too much o' dat goin' `round.

Don't be coy. Unko, they created a cartoon character based on you.Flattery plain pure and simple.

You're good a four things: 1) Being wrong 2) Being Stupid 3) Being a racist 4) Playing the widdle victim

This story reminds me of this from last year. MONKEYS beat an 89 year old WWII veteran to death.

belton-poster.jpg

Remember that from last year?

Beat, an EIGHTY NINE year old sweet old man to death. TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you fucking left wingers are concerned about my fucking "racist comments?!"

Forum List

Back