85 year old man and Korean war veteran, burned alive by....just guess.

A teen neighbor of an elderly Korean War veteran found burned to death in the back yard of his North Birmingham home is now charged in the brutal slaying.

Thomas Sims, an 18-year-old already awaiting trial in connection with an armed carjacking earlier this year, is charged with capital murder and held on no bond. He is charged in the killing of 85-year-old Gene Emory Dacus, affectionately called "Mr. Gene" by his neighbors.

Authorities said the capital murder charge stems from the theft of the victim's truck. Detectives are actively searching for a second suspect.

thomas-sims-charged-573c97fe5a7e919c.jpg

Teen neighbor charged with capital murder in slaying of burned elderly veteran

What a darling little monkey on the left. Poor little victim. No, I did not see this on CNN or MSNBC. Cannot find it on there. Maybe this story is on there.

Fucking monkey.
Actually if you read the whole story, the old man pulled a gun on the black guy so he was just defending himself. The old man was a sad little racist asshole - just like you
I did not see that in the story, can you show us?

White people never kill anyone.....
A ridiculous and incendiary statement

No more ridiculous than the OP
Nah, you glossed over a serious problem in the black community. You know you did it, so dont act surprised that you were called out on it.

The only ones called out were the OP and his racist friends
Youre still doing it. Dont act surprised that you were called out.

A teen neighbor of an elderly Korean War veteran found burned to death in the back yard of his North Birmingham home is now charged in the brutal slaying.

Thomas Sims, an 18-year-old already awaiting trial in connection with an armed carjacking earlier this year, is charged with capital murder and held on no bond. He is charged in the killing of 85-year-old Gene Emory Dacus, affectionately called "Mr. Gene" by his neighbors.

Authorities said the capital murder charge stems from the theft of the victim's truck. Detectives are actively searching for a second suspect.

What a darling little monkey on the left. Poor little victim. No, I did not see this on CNN or MSNBC. Cannot find it on there. Maybe this story is on there.

Fucking monkey.
Actually if you read the whole story, the old man pulled a gun on the black guy so he was just defending himself. The old man was a sad little racist asshole - just like you
I can't quite remember where I saw it but there was a video of the incident so there is no question that what I am saying is true

Fucking monkey.
I can't quite remember where I saw it but there was a video of the incident so there is no question that what I am saying is true
Then post the video!

Fucking monkey.
Then post the video!
Will do

Fucking monkey.
Then do a google search and find it, OR look like a complete fucking moron. Your choice.

I had a neighbor that was at Pearl Harbor. A hispanic man. The city built low income housing next door to him , They made his life hell, while his wife was dying of alzheimer's, the poor little black kids BEAT his dog to death. Blacks are so sensitive to themselves, and NOT much else. Blacks aren't the center of the universe. Slavery ended along time ago.

Fucking monkey.
Then do a google search and find it, OR look like a complete fucking moron. Your choice.
You should just trust me. I'm a liberal and liberals generally tell the truth.

Fucking monkey.
Not! Produce your evidence please!

Fucking monkey.
I now suspect you are being sarcastic, but youre too new for us to know that. Sarcasm is an art form that you need to work on a little more.

I now suspect you are being sarcastic, but youre too new for us to know that. Sarcasm is an art form that you need to work on a little more.
Actually she is the cool one of the libtards around here. Polite and not aggressively stupid slinging shit and insults right off the bat.

Sarcasm and irony is so acceptable, but serving in war you didn't want or ask for? I had a neighbor harassed and intimidated by black children that used hate and beat his dog to death. They made his life HELL. His wife lay dying of alzheimer's.If there is a god in heaven, that shouldn't happen. If you are liberal , you wouldn't condone that either.

There is some sarcasm in there I suppose, but really I was just trying to bugger the OP because I thought their post was racist so I made up a lie (video) to generate false leverage. I hope it's not trolling. What I really need to work on is my humor. I need to appeal to a wider base. Some of this is sarcasm, most of it is not.

Sarcasm and irony is so acceptable, but serving in war you didn't want or ask for? I had a neighbor harassed and intimidated by black children that used hate and beat his dog to death. They made his life HELL. His wife lay dying of alzheimer's.If there is a god in heaven, that shouldn't happen. If you are liberal , you wouldn't condone that either.
Liberals don't afford.old people.much value...they think they should be euthanized anyway.

Forum List

Back