85 year old man and Korean war veteran, burned alive by....just guess.

I had a neighbor that was at Pearl Harbor. A hispanic man. The city built low income housing next door to him , They made his life hell, while his wife was dying of alzheimer's, the poor little black kids BEAT his dog to death. Blacks are so sensitive to themselves, and NOT much else. Blacks aren't the center of the universe. Slavery ended along time ago.

If you're delusional, you might actually believe those blacks beating the man's dog knew he survived Pearl Harbor.

Knowing or not knowing is irrelevant. What they did is.
Enjoying what they did is very relevant.

QuickHitCurepon sure seems to think whether or not they knew made a difference for what they did.

Did the dog poop on your shoes. :puke3:

Irrelevant.

I've had a neighbor's dog poop in my yard while the neighbor was walking it. I put it in a bag and taped it to their door.

Seen this before, sadly. can't condemn the perpetrator on racial grounds, even though those same few use the same thing to condemn white cops under black lives mater. Racism is in the eye of the beholder, and largely exaggerated, don't you think?
This crime has nothing to do with race. It has to do with people who come from an an inferior sub culture and are apparently incapable of producing good kids. If this was an isolated incident, no one would care, but there are TENS of THOUSANDS of shitty little inner city kids that should have been aborted. Stop making the police abort your awful kids with a bullet! Just do it before they are born.

The government has paid the black whores to have children....and this is the kind that a lot of them have produced....the jails are full of them...and the ones that have not yet been caught and convicted roam the streets at all hours of the night looking for victims....people need to wake up.

Your tax money is being used to pay for these animals housing and for their food....the public housing projects are full of criminals who have a roof over their head thanks to hard working people who pay taxes...do you think they appreciate it?

They are all caged like animals in a pen.

A teen neighbor of an elderly Korean War veteran found burned to death in the back yard of his North Birmingham home is now charged in the brutal slaying.

Thomas Sims, an 18-year-old already awaiting trial in connection with an armed carjacking earlier this year, is charged with capital murder and held on no bond. He is charged in the killing of 85-year-old Gene Emory Dacus, affectionately called "Mr. Gene" by his neighbors.

Authorities said the capital murder charge stems from the theft of the victim's truck. Detectives are actively searching for a second suspect.

thomas-sims-charged-573c97fe5a7e919c.jpg

Teen neighbor charged with capital murder in slaying of burned elderly veteran

What a darling little monkey on the left. Poor little victim. No, I did not see this on CNN or MSNBC. Cannot find it on there. Maybe this story is on there.

Fucking monkey.
The big corporations, income inequality, police brutality, lack of transvestite bathrooms, and unfair tax code are to blame!

And small businessmen with small balls too. :lol:

It's all Trump's fault! And it started with Bush!

No, it started with Carter. Peanuts anyone?
When i was a kid, around 8 years old, i got to meet Reagan and Bush senior during the Reagan/Carter election. Well, by "meet" i mean got to shake their hands and say hello. It wasnt like a long meeting or anything, but i can at least say ive met 2 presidents! Anyway, there was a gathering of people waiting for them to get off their plane, and in that crowd was a guy with a Jimmy Carter mask on who was handing out peanuts. The crowd playfully boo'ed him and then they brought out a guy who brought Reagans favorite treat (jelly beans) and handed them out to the crowd.

Thats my mediocre Carter peanut story. :laugh:

Last edited:
A teen neighbor of an elderly Korean War veteran found burned to death in the back yard of his North Birmingham home is now charged in the brutal slaying.

Thomas Sims, an 18-year-old already awaiting trial in connection with an armed carjacking earlier this year, is charged with capital murder and held on no bond. He is charged in the killing of 85-year-old Gene Emory Dacus, affectionately called "Mr. Gene" by his neighbors.

Authorities said the capital murder charge stems from the theft of the victim's truck. Detectives are actively searching for a second suspect.

What a darling little monkey on the left. Poor little victim. No, I did not see this on CNN or MSNBC. Cannot find it on there. Maybe this story is on there.

Fucking monkey.
Long Island man explains the chilling way he drowned his mom

drown19n-1-web.jpg

What kind of monster would do that to his own mother?

Fucking monkey.
Yep, CNN and MSNBC will not cover this crime.

Fucking monkey.
Long Island man explains the chilling way he drowned his mom

drown19n-1-web.jpg

What kind of monster would do that to his own mother?
Wow, nice blow up of white guy. Just can't stand the fact that a black kid did this. Do you really want to swap crime rate stats?

Seen this before, sadly. can't condemn the perpetrator on racial grounds, even though those same few use the same thing to condemn white cops under black lives mater. Racism is in the eye of the beholder, and largely exaggerated, don't you think?
This crime has nothing to do with race. It has to do with people who come from an an inferior sub culture and are apparently incapable of producing good kids. If this was an isolated incident, no one would care, but there are TENS of THOUSANDS of shitty little inner city kids that should have been aborted. Stop making the police abort your awful kids with a bullet! Just do it before they are born.

The government has paid the black whores to have children....and this is the kind that a lot of them have produced....the jails are full of them...and the ones that have not yet been caught and convicted roam the streets at all hours of the night looking for victims....people need to wake up.

Your tax money is being used to pay for these animals housing and for their food....the public housing projects are full of criminals who have a roof over their head thanks to hard working people who pay taxes...do you think they appreciate it?

They are all caged like animals in a pen.
Like they should be. What, your babies daddy locked up? Now you think it's a civil rights issue? Idiot.

Forum List

Back