85,000 jobs lost last month

Plymco, if you think the middle is going to forget us and 2001 to 2006 please resign any positions you have in the party.

little towns and city where i live are hurt the most.sawmills and log home building places all closed down. my brother still unemployed becaues of it.no jobs ,no jobs,no jobs!!!!

You see that all through the southern woodlands from Georgia to east Texas. Sad.

Plymco, if you think the middle is going to forget us and 2001 to 2006 please resign any positions you have in the party.

You have to parse that out a little bit. I'm a touch confused. What is "the party" you refer to? Who is the middle?

If we are doing what you suggest then we have to consider clintons 98-00 recession.....and then the one before that...and all the way back to the morons who were in charge during the great depression (you know those progressives who though the answer to the great depression was government spending). Thats where it all goes back to, the response to the great depression is what is causing all our financial problems today.

So what led to the depression, well i guess then THAT is the problem. Well what led to the monopolies....well THAT is the problem.

See where i'm going?

Bingo! Don't let the corporatists control the party along with the neo-cons.

Regulated market forces to foster competition.

No foreign interventions unless they were like Afghanistan, which we ended up botching.

Stop privatization and outsourcing, which Big Business, Small Business, and the private entrepeneur has often ended up persecuting the very folks they are supposed to be helping and assisting, at a much greater cost than if government did it. Let me say it again: privatization is a run on the American treasury.

Bingo! Don't let the corporatists control the party along with the neo-cons.

Regulated market forces to foster competition.

No foreign interventions unless they were like Afghanistan, which we ended up botching.

Stop privatization and outsourcing, which Big Business, Small Business, and the private entrepeneur has often ended up persecuting the very folks they are supposed to be helping and assisting, at a much greater cost than if government did it. Let me say it again: privatization is a run on the American treasury.

I can't always tell if I agree or disagree with you but I like these statements ;).

Now I know what "the party" is too, republicans right? I am like the first governors of my home state MA, "NO PARTY".

I am a thinking, none knee-jerk member of the GOP.

Either my party repudiates the Bush years, Cheney in particular, and promises to rein in the corporations, or the Democrats will do it for us.

I think the American electorate is far more fed up, still, with the GOP and the Dems.

I am a thinking, none knee-jerk member of the GOP.

Either my party repudiates the Bush years, Cheney in particular, and promises to rein in the corporations, or the Democrats will do it for us.

I think the American electorate is far more fed up, still, with the GOP and the Dems.

See my avatar ;).

I think most americans are like me and see through the veil of the 2-party system and realize both sides are just looking out for themselves and their political interests, and those interests are no longer "we the people" but the money and power.

Forum List

Back