The DEPRESSION IS GROWING! 3 MILLION FILE FOR UNEMPLOYMENT IN DECEMBER!

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
The corrupt Obama administration wants you to believe things are getting better, but everything is still collapsing. Three Million Americans filed for Unemployment Insurance last month. Below is the weekly breakdown. This is rapidly shaping up to be the greatest Depression in World History. Remember most of those people do not find work right away. According to my survey the economy is shedding over two million jobs a month. The corrupt Obama administration wants you to believe that only 85,000 jobs were lost last month. That is the lying-est son of a bitch the world has ever seen.

INITIAL CLAIMS These are the actual numbers of UI claims as reported by the states.
Soaring in the past three months.
645,571 in the week ending Jan. 2
557,155 in the week ending Dec. 26
561,902 in the week ending Dec. 19
555,344 in the week ending Dec. 12
664,865 in the week ending Dec. 5

That adds up to 2,984,828. And you know that the unfortunate people claiming their Unemployment Insurance are just a fraction of those who were laid off in the past month. Many miserable poor people do not have UI to claim because their employers do not pay into the Unemployment Insurance
Fund.

U.S. Department of Labor: Employment & Training Administration (ETA) News Releases

INITIAL CLAIMS These are the actual numbers of Unemployment Insurance claims as reported by the states at the end of each week. The numbers have not been adjusted to reflect updates which almost always INCREASE the numbers as later tabulations of UI claims come in from the various states.

Soaring in the past three months, it proves that something is seriously wrong in the American Economy. We are losing about two thirds that number in actual jobs each month. That is about two million jobs a month. That is a greater collapse than the US in the 1930's.

"Increasing Unemployment in a Service Sector Economy is a leading indicator of economic collapse." that is a quote of me in an article written twenty years ago. Our economy is 70% service sector.

460,989 in the week ending Nov. 28
543,926 in the week ending Nov. 21
479,295 in the week ending Nov. 14
529,446 in the week ending Nov. 7
480,178 in the week ending Oct. 31
492,456 in the week ending Oct. 24
460,449 in the week ending Oct. 17
503,973 in the week ending Oct. 10
449,375 in the week ending Oct. 3
443,694 in the week ending Sept. 26
434,358 in the week ending Sept. 19
407,869 in the week ending Sept. 12
460,516 in the week ending Sept. 5
452,271 in the week ending Aug. 29
453,936 in the week ending Aug. 22
454,216 in the week ending Aug. 15

U.S. Department of Labor: Employment & Training Administration (ETA) News Releases

At least three million a month are losing their jobs and Obama wants you to believe that these people are liars because only 85,000 jobs were lost last month. Bullshit!

the largest part of the job loss in 2009 was LAST JANUARY. It has been slowing down steadily.

too slow..but certainly not a "depression"

s'matter neubarth, you selling short again?

the largest part of the job loss in 2009 was LAST JANUARY. It has been slowing down steadily.

Jillian, you do not know what you are talking about. The largest part of the job loss has been in the past two months when you consider that the Obama administration has now taken to dropping a million people off of the workforce rolls every six weeks or so.

We are in a very serious Depression. I predicted it over three years ago and here it is. We are in Stage Two of the collapse. In Stage Three the senseless violence starts. I and my sixteen sons are prepared to defend our home against any and all thieves and rioters. Some of my oldest grandsons can now shoot with accuracy and they will be given guns, too.

The thieves and rioters are all going to be lying dead in the street if they come my way. Either that or strung up from light polls. I believe in summary justice when law and order breaks down. My neighbors all support me in this.

Are you prepared for Stage Three of the Economic Collapse????? Can you defend your home and loved ones?????

Last edited:
That adds up to 2,984,828. And you know that the unfortunate people claiming their Unemployment Insurance are just a fraction of those who were laid off in the past month. Many miserable poor people do not have UI to claim because their employers do not pay into the Unemployment Insurance Fund.

And something lots of people are not aware of: self employed people DO NOT QUALIFY for unemployment benefits. Lots of the self employed are finding little or no work. I'm self employed and in '09 did only one sixth the work/earnings I did in '08.

OH my God. The sky is falling. The sky is falling. Weimar inflation, Hitler, world war. Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!

INITIAL CLAIMS These are the actual numbers of UI claims as reported by the states.

Soaring in the past three months.

460,989 in the week ending Nov. 28
543,926 in the week ending Nov. 21
479,295 in the week ending Nov. 14
529,446 in the week ending Nov. 7
480,178 in the week ending Oct. 31
492,456 in the week ending Oct. 24
460,449 in the week ending Oct. 17
503,973 in the week ending Oct. 10
449,375 in the week ending Oct. 3
443,694 in the week ending Sept. 26
434,358 in the week ending Sept. 19
407,869 in the week ending Sept. 12
460,516 in the week ending Sept. 5
452,271 in the week ending Aug. 29
453,936 in the week ending Aug. 22
454,216 in the week ending Aug. 15

And you know that the unfortunate people claiming their Unemployment Insurance are just a fraction of those who were laid off in the past month. Many miserable poor people do not have UI to claim because their employers do not pay into the Unemployment Insurance Fund.

The corrupt Obama administration wants you to believe things are getting better, but everything is still collapsing. Three Million Americans filed for Unemployment Insurance last month. Below is the weekly breakdown. This is rapidly shaping up to be the greatest Depression in World History. Remember most of those people do not find work right away. According to my survey the economy is shedding over two million jobs a month. The corrupt Obama administration wants you to believe that only 85,000 jobs were lost last month. That is the lying-est son of a bitch the world has ever seen.
The 3 million is GROSS, and only those eligible for UI (and not everyone files immediately...many if not most of those people lost their jobs in the previous month or earlier). The 85,000 is the NET difference of Hires, Layoffs, Retirements, and Quits (seasonally adjusted).

Do you really not understand the difference between NET and GROSS? Multiple times you've compared the two as if they were comparable. Why do you do that?

Note...Neubarth will call me a liar without saying what I'm allegedly lying about and will not in anyway try to address my points.

The 3 million is GROSS, and only those eligible for UI (and not everyone files immediately...many if not most of those people lost their jobs in the previous month or earlier). The 85,000 is the NET difference of Hires, Layoffs, Retirements, and Quits (seasonally adjusted).

Do you really not understand the difference between NET and GROSS? Multiple times you've compared the two as if they were comparable. Why do you do that?

Again you satanic lying sack of shit, I have never compared the two. Why do you feel compelled to lie like that all of the time? Damn, you are the most disgusting satanic piece of shit I have ever encountered.

I have repeatedly posted that the totally corrupt Obama administration posts that false data to confuse the public. I say it over and over and over and over again and you lie and lie and lie and lie about it. Why don't you commit suicide and rid the world of a grossly demented scumbag? That way you will have done some good in your horrible and disgusting life.

Jillian, you do not know what you are talking about. The largest part of the job loss has been in the past two months when you consider that the Obama administration has now taken to dropping a million people off of the workforce rolls every six weeks or so.

We are in a very serious Depression. I predicted it over three years ago and here it is. We are in Stage Two of the collapse. In Stage Three the senseless violence starts. I and my sixteen sons are prepared to defend our home against any and all thieves and rioters. Some of my oldest grandsons can now shoot with accuracy and they will be given guns, too.

The thieves and rioters are all going to be lying dead in the street if they come my way. Either that or strung up from light polls. I believe in summary justice when law and order breaks down. My neighbors all support me in this.

Are you prepared for Stage Three of the Economic Collapse????? Can you defend your home and loved ones?????

Don't forget who the glassy eyed , steroid infected, hall monitors will be "protecting and serving"
HINT
It wont be you.

Well, here is something that I will agree with you about Pinky. The Three Million a month is GROSS. It is GROSS and DISGUSTING. Why is Obama trying to cover it up?

I will also agree with you that not everyone files immediately. That would indicate that there are far more than THREE MILLION. Probably a million who will apply in a few more days.

The 85,000 is a totally ficticious number simply used to confuse the public. The actual number of job losses (i.e. the job went away) is close to two million a month.

Just wait for the explosion in green jobs. At the moment, they're germinating in that huge void space between our Leader's ears.

We are seeing the Service Sector collapse that I predicted three years ago. Even Green Jobs opening up will not stay this collapse into anarchy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back