82% of MA voters want Scott Brown to work WITH the Democrats

82% of MA voters want Scott Brown to work WITH the Democrats

Knucklehead...we want the Republicans and the Democrats to work together...it's called BI-PARTISANSHIP...something you progressive assholes clearly don't understand.

bi-partisanship means someone has surrendered their beliefs.

No thanks. I want all the gridlock humanly possible. The more gridlock in Washington the more free I am to live my life and to make money freely.

I guess that's one way of looking at it and frankly I hadn't considered that option...thanks:lol:

Gridlock = Good for America. The less our Government does,the better off we all are. I would actually like to see our Congress only meet a couple times a year. We are all much better off when they are not in session. The less they meet,the less damage they can do to our nation. They are just in session far too much in my humble opinion. They do far more harm than they do good at this point. I always love it when they are on recess. It's like you can breathe fresh air again once they're gone. I think a lot of Americans agree with me on this. When Congress is gone it seems like people get along better and have less stress. Maybe it's time for them to scale back and only meet a couple of times a year. Just a thought anyway.

ROFL, Dems are the "Party of No" now.

You people crack me up. Seriously.

What was funny was when the Democrats were on the floor of the Senate saying that they were willing to accept like 60 Republican amendments to the health care legislation, and the REPUBLICANS VOTED NO ON THEIR OWN AMENDMENTS.

You people have been saying "No" so much, that you don't even listen to the questions anymore.

link?

Added in the post afterwards, take a look. Sorry took me a minute to find it.

Funny as hell though.

thanks

Your thread title: 82% of MA voters want Scot Brown to work WITH Democrats.

The question posed in the poll: When senator-elect Brown goes to Washington do you think he should mainly work (with the Democrats to try to get some Republican ideas into legislation) or should mainly work to stop the Democratic agenda)? [emphasis added]

Now, if the Dems remain the party of no when it comes to Republican ideas, screw 'em.

ROFL, Dems are the "Party of No" now.

You people crack me up. Seriously.

What was funny was when the Democrats were on the floor of the Senate saying that they were willing to accept like 60 Republican amendments to the health care legislation, and the REPUBLICANS VOTED NO ON THEIR OWN AMENDMENTS.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz5AmhI9g7o]YouTube - Senate Republicans Block Own Amendments on Health Care Bill[/ame]

You people have been saying "No" so much, that you don't even listen to the questions anymore.

Wow...talk about posting a whole bunch of BULLSHIT!!!!!!! First of all it was a COMMITTEE meeting and secondly..I didn't hear anything about Republicans voting their own amendments down....where did you see that?

Umm, watch the video...

It's only a couple of minutes long, surely your attention span covers that...

I'm sure Scott Brown will do everything he can to fix this horrific Democrat debacle but don't expect miracles. Personally i would just like to see our Congress meet only a couple of times a year. They seem to do too much. How many more Laws do we really need in this country? When they're away they can't do any more harm. I don't know about the rest of you but i feel like a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders when Congress goes away on recess. It seems like the country takes a collective deep breath and then begins to breathe fresh air again. People seem to be much more kind & understanding and feel a true sense of freedom. As soon as they come back in session everything just seems to fall apart again. So I vote that Congress should go away on much longer Vacations. The less they meet,the less damage they can do. Oh well,just a thought anyway.

I'm sure Scott Brown will do everything he can to fix this horrific Democrat debacle but don't expect miracles. Personally i would just like to see our Congress meet only a couple of times a year. They seem to do too much. How many more Laws do we really need in this country? When they're away they can't do any more harm. I don't know about the rest of you but i feel like a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders when Congress goes away on recess. It seems like the country takes a collective deep breath and then begins to breathe fresh air again. People seem to be much more kind & understanding and feel a true sense of freedom. As soon as they come back in session everything just seems to fall apart again. So I vote that Congress should go away on much longer Vacations. The less they meet,the less damage they can do. Oh well,just a thought anyway.

i blame air conditioning. prior to its invention, most of the pols would leave DC for the summer.

You literally have got to be the stupidest person in America....you are American aren't you?
Hey, he automatically dismisses anyone who believes in Creationism. What does that tell you? Heh.

That I live in the "REAL" world and not some magical alternate universe.
Sorry for you, but societies of all kinds have been religious in some way, shape, or form. That will NEVER change for the whim of a few whiny, hate-filled, miserable secularists who want the entire world to be like them.

Last edited:
Send them off on recess as often as possible. They're in session far too often and just create more problems for Americans. It has become all about them at this point. Seriously,how many more Laws does this country really need? Tell them to go home and come back when we tell em to. I am being serious when i say that most people i talk to,feel so much better when Congress is not in session. We can actually breath again. Too much Government really is a bad thing. I just wish more people would figure this out.

sound like media bullshit to me If they wanted this why didn't they vote for Martha and let the dems do it by themselves and not elect a republican who is against what the dems are doing and said that during the campaign.

Hey, he automatically dismisses anyone who believes in Creationism. What does that tell you? Heh.

That I live in the "REAL" world and not some magical alternate universe.
Sorry for you, but societies of all kinds have been religious in some way, shape, or form. That will NEVER change for the whim of a few whiny, hate-filled, miserable secularists who want the entire world to be like them.

As opposed to the whim of a few whiny, hate-filled, miserable extreme religious who want the entire world to be like them. And they will kill whoever disagrees because they are doing the work of "Gawd".:ack-1::rofl::lol:

...while an awesome 11% want him to work mainly to stop the Democratic agenda.

So much for the BIG message being sent. But hey, we told you so.

70% want Brown to work WITH the Democrats on their healthcare plan, vs. only 28% wanting him to try to stop the changes.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-sr...arvard_MassPoll_Jan22.pdf?sid=ST2010012203176

Its astounding teh amount of spin about this.

If they wanted a rubber stamp Martha would be in, so we all know how valid THAT poll is...:lol:

no, we want him to work on A healthcare plan, not the current embarrassment.

every time the unions and 527s ran an attack ad about how he'd be the 41st vote against the health care bill, his numbers went up.

do the math

good try, though.

Oh shut up. Democrats HAD a good health care bill, but they kept stripping it down to appease ridiculous Republicans. Death Panels, kill grandma, could you guys be a shred more gullible????

The entire time Obama was trying to work with Republicans, Republicans were publicly bashing him.

Word association - see if any of these words or phrases ring a bell:

FAIL

Waterloo

Bring down the president

Does everything have to be explained?

You literally have got to be the stupidest person in America....you are American aren't you?
I am beginning to wonder. Not even public education can go that horribly wrong.

I've been saying all along that if Brown doesn't become a key figure in a health care compromise he is done in 2012.

If he just falls in line with the GOP and votes in lockstep with them he's done in 2012.

I've been saying all along that if Brown doesn't become a key figure in a health care compromise he is done in 2012.

If he just falls in line with the GOP and votes in lockstep with them he's done in 2012.

But you fail to understand that rdean lied about the poll. It didn't ask if he should work with the dems on their HC bill, but if he should work with them to get Republican Ideas into a health care bill. Major difference without the spin.

But you fail to understand that rdean lied about the poll. It didn't ask if he should work with the dems on their HC bill, but if he should work with them to get Republican Ideas into a health care bill. Major difference without the spin.

I couldn't care less about the poll.

I repeat: If Brown doesn't become a key figure in a health care compromise he is done in 2012.

Forum List

Back