AND TRUMP’S THE THREAT? Democrats Call For Removal Of 126 Republicans From Ballots Nationwide

So Biden’s team was way too smart for you. You couldn’t even present the evidence on time, 61 times in a row. Htf incompetent can you be ?
Liberal judges wouldn't look at the evidence, that's something Obama did. Load the courts with liberal crazy judges. Lol, Biden doesn't know when he craps his pants. But his handlers do, Biden like yourself do as you're told.

Liberal judges wouldn't look at the evidence, that's something Obama did. Load the courts with liberal crazy judges. Lol, Biden doesn't know when he craps his pants. But his handlers do, Biden like yourself do as you're told.
Geesus, that means Obama was smarter than ignoramous Trump….he also put liberal judges in there who also reviewed his fixed election complaint and refused hearings. Seems like Trump is stupid putting
Liberal, judges on the bench. Wtf…all judges must be liberal. It’s a Fking conspiracy. Oh the humanity ! No sense voting dweeb. Biden is president so it’s a lot easier for him to fix your imaginary election results.

Oh and liberal cities in swing states.
But they’re still liberal cities. Why not fix the election in conservatives cities. They already won the liberal city districts…dah. Geesus, no wonder you lost the election.

Geesus, that means Obama was smarter than ignoramous Trump….he also put liberal judges in there who also reviewed his fixed election complaint and refused hearings. Seems like Trump is stupid putting
Liberal, judges on the bench. Wtf…all judges must be liberal. It’s a Fking conspiracy. Oh the humanity ! No sense voting dweeb. Biden is president so it’s a lot easier for him to fix your imaginary election results.
Harris polls better than Biden. Lol, you go with that.

But they’re still liberal cities. Why not fix the election in conservatives cities. They already won the liberal city districts…dah. Geesus, no wonder you lost the election.
I guess we can put drop boxes in Republican cities, so anyone can drop however many ballots off they want?

Negatory. This shit needs to cease, from both sides. We've turned into a country run by idiots.
This is what we have turned into.
Democrats did this.

I guess we can put drop boxes in Republican cities, so anyone can drop however many ballots off they want?
Yah, I guess you could. So, tell us how all those ballots are counted ! Do they count every one or just those that match a registration ? Which ? And, if they find a person who didn’t March it, they are subject to a stiff fine and years in jail…..just for one vote. Sounds like something a stupid Republican would try to do.

This is what we have turned into.
Democrats did this.
Democrats collapsed culture by promoting what, infrastructure ? Woman’s right to choose ? How about forgiving education loans. Stop me when we get to the horrible stuff that democrats do.

Yah, I guess you could. So, tell us how all those ballots are counted ! Do they count every one or just those that match a registration ? Which ? And, if they find a person who didn’t March it, they are subject to a stiff fine and years in jail…..just for one vote. Sounds like something a stupid Republican would try to do.
March it?

And yet that’s not the case at all. I really don’t like my brother in law but he’s not a traitor.

I don’t like you and as far as a I know you aren’t a traitor..
I will be a proud, determined, and PERSISTENT traitor to any Stalinist regime.

I will make it my BUSINESS to see that any Stalinist regime is completely destroyed. From the ground up. The more public it is, the better.

I don't care if he was convicted of jaywalking. That isn't the issue. The charges against him are clear and he will have his day in court, just like he should.
Removed from what??? What's being decided right now is the ability to remove him from state ballots under the 14th Amendment for fomenting insurrection (pretty clear he's guilty of that) and trying to undermine the Constitution. The courts will decide that. Mind you, this was our PRESIDENT!
Demanding a fair vote is not an insurrection, stupid braying jackass.

When you get a real insurrection you won't be this damn loud, more likely you'll run for the hills with your tail between your legs.

Demanding a fair vote is not an insurrection, stupid braying jackass.

When you get a real insurrection you won't be this damn loud, more likely you'll run for the hills with your tail between your legs.
It was a fair vote. He lost. And you lost your minds over "feels". Fuck your feelings and your insurrectionist tendencies.
Next time, I wanna see the hammer dropped. No kid gloves.

I will be a proud, determined, and PERSISTENT traitor to any Stalinist regime.

I will make it my BUSINESS to see that any Stalinist regime is completely destroyed. From the ground up. The more public it is, the better.
Since there is no “Stalinist regime “… you’re just spewing or you are a traitor just because that’s who you are.

Forum List

Back