82% of MA voters want Scott Brown to work WITH the Democrats

Oh shut up. Democrats HAD a good health care bill, but they kept stripping it down to appease ridiculous Republicans. Death Panels, kill grandma, could you guys be a shred more gullible????

The entire time Obama was trying to work with Republicans, Republicans were publicly bashing him.

Word association - see if any of these words or phrases ring a bell:

FAIL

Waterloo

Bring down the president

Does everything have to be explained?

You literally have got to be the stupidest person in America....you are American aren't you?
Hey, he automatically dismisses anyone who believes in Creationism. What does that tell you? Heh.

That I live in the "REAL" world and not some magical alternate universe.

Knucklehead...we want the Republicans and the Democrats to work together...it's called BI-PARTISANSHIP...something you progressive assholes clearly don't understand.

I want bi-partisanship and you jump me earlier, Patek. Now you want bi-partisanship? You are a joke.

You're an idiot and ignored...crawl back under your rock.

and post proof or shut your mouth!

Scott Brown to the rescue? God lets hope so. Maybe he can fix this awful Democrat debacle. I guess we'll see. Go get em Mr. Brown!

no, we want him to work on A healthcare plan, not the current embarrassment.

every time the unions and 527s ran an attack ad about how he'd be the 41st vote against the health care bill, his numbers went up.

do the math

good try, though.

Oh shut up. Democrats HAD a good health care bill, but they kept stripping it down to appease ridiculous Republicans. Death Panels, kill grandma, could you guys be a shred more gullible????

The entire time Obama was trying to work with Republicans, Republicans were publicly bashing him.

FAIL

Waterloo

Bring down the president

You literally have got to be the stupidest person in America....you are American aren't you?

It really is quite strange how you guys can't handle "truth". One wonders how you manage to make it through you daily lives living in delusion and not being able to add anything of substance to the world around you. It really is sad, sad and pathetic. Especially because there are people in this world would would love this country if given the chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your thread title: 82% of MA voters want Scot Brown to work WITH Democrats.

The question posed in the poll: When senator-elect Brown goes to Washington do you think he should mainly work (with the Democrats to try to get some Republican ideas into legislation) or should mainly work to stop the Democratic agenda)? [emphasis added]

Now, if the Dems remain the party of no when it comes to Republican ideas, screw 'em.

ROFL, Dems are the "Party of No" now.

You people crack me up. Seriously.

What was funny was when the Democrats were on the floor of the Senate saying that they were willing to accept like 60 Republican amendments to the health care legislation, and the REPUBLICANS VOTED NO ON THEIR OWN AMENDMENTS.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz5AmhI9g7o[/ame]

You people have been saying "No" so much, that you don't even listen to the questions anymore.

Last edited:
It really is quite strange how you guys can't handle "truth". One wonders how you manage to make it through you daily lives living in delusion and not being able to add anything of substance to the world around you. It really is sad, sad and pathetic. Especially because their are people in this world would would love this country if given the chance.

Got projection? :rofl:

The question posed in the poll: When senator-elect Brown goes to Washington do you think he should mainly work (with the Democrats to try to get some Republican ideas into legislation) or should mainly work to stop the Democratic agenda)? [emphasis added]

Now, if the Dems remain the party of no when it comes to Republican ideas, screw 'em.

What was funny was when the Democrats were on the floor of the Senate saying that they were willing to accept like 60 Republican amendments to the health care legislation, and the REPUBLICANS VOTED NO ON THEIR OWN AMENDMENTS.

You people have been saying "No" so much, that you don't even listen to the questions anymore.

link?

Knucklehead...we want the Republicans and the Democrats to work together...it's called BI-PARTISANSHIP...something you progressive assholes clearly don't understand.

I want bi-partisanship and you jump me earlier, Patek. Now you want bi-partisanship? You are a joke.

You're an idiot and ignored...crawl back under your rock.

and post proof or shut your mouth!

Your reaction is the only "proof" needed.:lol: You are such a hack.

FAIL

Waterloo

Bring down the president

It really is quite strange how you guys can't handle "truth". One wonders how you manage to make it through you daily lives living in delusion and not being able to add anything of substance to the world around you. It really is sad, sad and pathetic. Especially because there are people in this world would would love this country if given the chance.

Stop looking in the mirror rdean...look at your computer screen and see what your typing.

The best part was Chris Dodd's incredulous line:

"Even the Republican amendments? We're willing to accept them... I see that yo may not be willing to take the 13 Democratic amendments, but the 64 Republican amendments, we're willing to take!"

Now THAT'S a "Party of No".

link?

Added in the post afterwards, take a look. Sorry took me a minute to find it.

Funny as hell though.

Here, I'll post it again:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz5AmhI9g7o]YouTube - Senate Republicans Block Own Amendments on Health Care Bill[/ame]

Scott Brown to the rescue! WOO HOO!! I do have my doubts that he can fix this awful Democrat disaster though. Good luck Mr. Brown. You're gonna need it dude.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz5AmhI9g7o]YouTube - Senate Republicans Block Own Amendments on Health Care Bill[/ame]

Wow...talk about posting a whole bunch of BULLSHIT!!!!!!! First of all it was a COMMITTEE meeting and secondly..I didn't hear anything about Republicans voting their own amendments down....where did you see that?

bi-partisanship means someone has surrendered their beliefs.

No thanks. I want all the gridlock humanly possible. The more gridlock in Washington the more free I am to live my life and to make money freely.

Forum List

Back