AND TRUMP’S THE THREAT? Democrats Call For Removal Of 126 Republicans From Ballots Nationwide

What year was that? I'm sure it was before he was a known pedophile. But you support Biden that took showers with his daughter. Like I said groomers stick together, I see.
Trump just said in the same quote he likes his women on the younger side and he’s a terrific guy. That’s code for, “ girls”. Trump himself has long time in public ogled his own daughter. The difference is this....Epstein is a CONVICTED pedophile.

I can’t comment on Trumps showers....he obviously stinks too much.

I did think that, UNTIL they booed him to his face when he showed support for the vaccines. He learned his lesson and never did THAT again.

He's certainly the face of this, and some think he's all but the freakin' Messiah, but this thing remains its own separate, fully-functioning ecosystem.

My guess, anyway!
It could go either way. But these folks are largely rudderless lemmings who possess misdirected anger to whom Trump has given a direction. They need a leader, and I don't see anyone on the scene with the ability to get MAGAists to act like this.

1704719811358.png

It could go either way. But these folks are largely rudderless lemmings who possess misdirected anger to whom Trump has given a direction. They need a leader, and I don't see anyone on the scene with the ability to get MAGAists to act like this.

View attachment 885108
Yeah.

For all their talk about "freedom" and "liberty" and "self reliance", it turns out that they want an authortarian strongman to lead them and make their lives better.

Go figure.

Trump just said in the same quote he likes his women on the younger side and he’s a terrific guy. That’s code for, “ girls”. Trump himself has long time in public ogled his own daughter. The difference is this....Epstein is a CONVICTED pedophile.

parsingbill-e1565849248413-1024x640.jpg

Over Epstein's mantle.
FB_IMG_1667056440266.jpg

This was after everyone knew how horrible they were.

FB_IMG_1638305179366.jpg

Biden made sure his daughter didn't, she probably had the cleanest crotch around. Groomers stick together.

You claim that Trump’s falling out with Epstein was the result of him being bothered by Epstein have sex with underage girls and when asked to document that you provide the above??

Last edited:
Biden made sure his daughter didn't, she probably had the cleanest crotch around. Groomers stick together.
CONVICTED PEDOPHILE…..TERRIFIC GUY AND CLOSE FRIEND OF TRUMP FOR OVER A DECADE. And Trump, is an admitted sexual abuser. He’s still paying off law suits for sexual abuse…STILL.

W

Wow, that’s it ? That’s all you got in response to Trump‘s passion for pedophiles ?
Lol, if they had anything on Trump and Epstein. They would've got him on it. They made up Russian collusion to try and take him out. But we have your man Biden groped other kids his entire life.
waking-ime-joe-biden-is-a-pedofile-29874824.png

No asshole. This campaign is about your senile pants shitter Biden and his utter failures. The border, the economy, parents done dealing with you degenerates trying to force deviant shit on our children. You have nothing but your constant lying, whining, and crying. Seems it’s YOU who has his head firmly planted in “his” ass.
Both parties get blamed for the border. Republicans more so because they will not come to the table and discuss and deal with the immigration issues. Corporations that give generously to their campaigns and hire the undocumented workers that come here would not be pleased if the hammer dropped in the way of fines and deportation of their workers. The economy and inflation are what they are. Both getting better by the week. And that's a real problem for you cons. Because it means you have to fall back to social and cultural wedge issues that aren't a real kitchen table hit with the average voter. And if these non-issues are all you have...it's gonna be a tough outcome in November. Numbers and odds favor Republicans taking the Senate back, but Democrats are going to retain the WH and take back the House. Not like Republicans have any accomplishments in the House anyway. Useless in both the Senate and the House to a man and woman.

Gonna be a long year for you, bucky. I suggest you gird your loins. :)
And get ready for disappointment.

Lol, if they had anything on Trump and Epstein. They would've got him on it. They made up Russian collusion to try and take him out. But we have your man Biden groped other kids his entire life.
View attachment 885153
Lol ? Are you shitting me ? Epstein died in jail waiting trial for sex trafficking minors….and you think they had nothing on Epstein ? You’re hilarious.

Lol ? Are you shitting me ? Epstein died in jail waiting trial for sex trafficking minors….and you think they had nothing on Epstein ? You’re hilarious.
Yes they had a lot on Epstein, and if they had anything on Trump with it. He would be in jail.

Yes they had a lot on Epstein, and if they had anything on Trump with it. He would be in jail.
Trump will be in jail and maybe share a cell with a “dude”.
So you’re confessing that democrats put people in jail when “ they have something on them” while dufus trump parades around crying, “lock her up” with no evidence.

Forum List

Back