800,000 about to lose their jobs

Why do you Republitards keep shooting yourselves in the foot and fight with one hand tied behind your back because you are too damned cheap to pay Union Dues?

Negotiate your own fucking benefits and stop trying to fuck with ours!

That's all this is... jealousy.

YOU are the idiots that bought the whole "trickle down" thing. YOU are the idiots that actually believe that you don't deserve good benefits, but your employers should be allowed to keep fucking you every time you turn around.

Why you numbnuts insist that we(the middle and working class) need continue this downward spiral into poverty is beyond me. It's madness! How much do we need to give up? How much do our employers need to take?

You have no clue what you are fighting for or rallying against..... Clueless, every damned one of you.

Middle class conservatives are screwing themselves without even realizing it. Their collective false consciousness and cognitive dissonance lead them to vote for the very representatives who are pursuing policies that will end up hurting them in the end. But what do you expect when working people listen to the musings of someone on the radio who's making $40-$50 Million a year to lead his listeners to where others want them to go?

And the funniest thing? The wealthy have to pay politicians big bucks to pursue their agenda. And, of course, talk radio hosts and lobbyists get paid pretty darn well too. Even that popular hockey mom saw the light and sold her voice for a big paycheck. But the wealthy in this country get the average middle class conservative to do their bidding for nothing.

So I should vote for someone who will hurt my employer through more and more regulations, more and more taxation and more and more entitlement spending? I should vote for someone who will hurt my many clientele, which is the small and mid-sized business owner? That makes perfect sense! The more money you take away from my employer and the harder you make it to do business the tighter they squeeze their work force. The more money you take away from my clients and the harder you make it to do business with my clients the less money they have to spend with me!

So I will stick to who I think is the best for business!

You do that... keep watching your paycheck get smaller and smaller while their profits get bigger and bigger. Watch your job go to some Communist Chinese sweatshop. Then keep blaming the people that are trying to stop the bullshit.

we already do tax people with dogs.

Now if you want the economy crashed to avoid raising the debt limit than that will hurt everyone.

maybe if we taxed the rich we would not have to crash the economy.

There is no recovery you people claim and 800,000 jobslost will surely not give us a recovery so what have we to lose.

Lets tax them now and then do the debt limit if we have to

You are a complete fool.

The reason for not raising the debt limit has nothing to do with wanting to slow the non existent recovery. It is because the spending by government is OUT OF CONTROL, and it needs to be reigned in.

Let me ask you something, when you reach your limit on a credit card, what do you do? Do you make the payments to get the debt back under control or do you call the credit card company and ask them to raise your debt limit? Do you know what they would do if you called them? They'd say HELL NO!!!!!! And that is exactly what we want our representatives to say to Obama's request to raise the U.S. debt limit.

If our government can't get spending under control, we shouldn't just give them a blank check to spend whatever they want to spend.

Oh, and I seem to recall Obama saying that raising the debt limit is the sign of failed leadership.

Rick

WHY?

why not just do the sane thing and riase taxes on the top ten percent since they own 70% of the welath

Business can now easily be done from any country. Do you want to send all the business & rich people out of the USA? I am in favor of actually making the rich pay 29% instead of their current 17%. We must have a competitive tax rate. If you want their money you should provide the rich with a service they are willing to pay for to get their money to trickle down.

Why do you Republitards keep shooting yourselves in the foot and fight with one hand tied behind your back because you are too damned cheap to pay Union Dues?

Negotiate your own fucking benefits and stop trying to fuck with ours!

That's all this is... jealousy.

YOU are the idiots that bought the whole "trickle down" thing. YOU are the idiots that actually believe that you don't deserve good benefits, but your employers should be allowed to keep fucking you every time you turn around.

Why you numbnuts insist that we(the middle and working class) need continue this downward spiral into poverty is beyond me. It's madness! How much do we need to give up? How much do our employers need to take?

You have no clue what you are fighting for or rallying against..... Clueless, every damned one of you.

Middle class conservatives are screwing themselves without even realizing it. Their collective false consciousness and cognitive dissonance lead them to vote for the very representatives who are pursuing policies that will end up hurting them in the end. But what do you expect when working people listen to the musings of someone on the radio who's making $40-$50 Million a year to lead his listeners to where others want them to go?

And the funniest thing? The wealthy have to pay politicians big bucks to pursue their agenda. And, of course, talk radio hosts and lobbyists get paid pretty darn well too. Even that popular hockey mom saw the light and sold her voice for a big paycheck. But the wealthy in this country get the average middle class conservative to do their bidding for nothing.

So I should vote for someone who will hurt my employer through more and more regulations, more and more taxation and more and more entitlement spending? I should vote for someone who will hurt my many clientele, which is the small and mid-sized business owner? That makes perfect sense! The more money you take away from my employer and the harder you make it to do business the tighter they squeeze their work force. The more money you take away from my clients and the harder you make it to do business with my clients the less money they have to spend with me!

I don't know who your employer is, so I can't comment on that. But the very wealthy in this country have been doing EXTREMELY well in the last 30 years. Any cry of hardship on their part is utter nonsense.

You do that... keep watching your paycheck get smaller and smaller while their profits get bigger and bigger. Watch your job go to some Communist Chinese sweatshop. Then keep blaming the people that are trying to stop the bullshit.

Then keep blaming the people that are trying to stop the bullshit.
And who would that be? Its not the left who are the main protagonists of the insanity we see today. So whom are you talking about?

Then keep blaming the people that are trying to stop the bullshit.
And who would that be? Its not the left who are the main protagonists of the insanity we see today. So whom are you talking about?

The main Protagonists? Riiiiight.

So you think an immidiate loss of these jobs would be good fro the economy?

Let's see. Less Federal employees means less bueaucrats able to control the economy.

Less control of the economy = more opportnities for economic growth.

So this may literally be great for the economy once it takes the initial shock.

Not sure why you are worried though. The debt ceiling will be raised. The only question that really remains ot be seen is whether we will get appropriate spending cuts with it.

Sometime in the first half of August, no funding would be available for the Departments of Veterans Affairs, Education and Housing and Urban Development as well as unemployment insurance and Internal Revenue Service refunds, according to a report by the Bipartisan Policy Center in Washington.

And they will know it's because the Obama and the Democrats wouldn't stop spending money we didn't have.

Amazing how you seem to think you can blame this on Republicans. Republicans didnt force you to waste our money paying your campaign donors in the name of "stimulus".

Take responsibility for yourself and stop blaming others.

Failure to Raise Debt Cap Would Idle 800,000 Workers, Group Says - Businessweek

The study by Jay Powell, a former Treasury undersecretary under President George H.W. Bush, represents a challenge to Senator Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania, Representative Michele Bachmann of Minnesota and other Republicans who dismiss the risks of a government default.

No great loss. Start with the TSA, then the IRS, and Homeland security. They can collect 99 weeks of un employment and Bam Bam will have 800,000 votes bought and paid for.

How about we privatize the TSA. Airline workers should have never been made federal employees to begin with.

These services help keep some vets alive.

Your policies will no doubt end in the death of some and then there wont even be the money to bury them.

To the right wing fools this is just funny.

Party over country at every turn with you people

Oh Irony. So tragically sad.

Oh now the Democrats care about Jobs? Too little too late on that one. And why didn't they whine about this stuff in the past? Why did Obama & Democrats vote against raising Debt Limits when the other side had power? These are fair questions in my opinion.

They are fair questions. That's sadly why TM will never attempt to address them. She doesn't care about the complexities of the situation. She doesn't care about fixing the problem. She just wants to kick it down the road and somehow blame Republicans for anything that happens from it.

Seriously TM, do you not believe the democrats have any culpability in this issue? Do you not see the total bias in what you're saying? Everything bad is always the fault of the GOP?

What party was happy to raise the debt ceiling over half a dozen times yet the momment we have a dem pres they make a production out of it.

This is all the right and you will have NO recourse to blame the left when you do this.

I recall that when GWB wanted to raise the debt limit the dems, including Mr Obama made a big production out of it then. So it always the fault of the right, never the left. OK, guess there's no more to say.

In fact, Obama stated that even having discussions on raising the debt limit was a "Failure of leadership".

Perhaps he should step up and finally be the leader we elected him to be. Propose some serious budget cuts. Eliminate the waste in Washington. We cut spending and taxes and remove all the pointless legislation the Feds have been proposing and we could see some real economic growth and jobs.

But The President and his blind supporters won't do anything that will actually fix the problem. so they want to kick it down the line. There is only so far you can kick the problems before they come back to bite hard.

Cut the Spending. It has to be done or we wont have a nation.

How can anything in this country get done when you people march arround like so many fools ignoring any real information and replace it with pettty insults.

How can you people be so very hatefilled for your own war heros and dead?

Easy. We ignore you and talk amongst ourselves until you are willing to stop with the petty insults.

800,000 is really going to but a dent in the 0bama "Jobs Created or Saved" numbers...

Yes its pretty clear you care more about harming Obama than helping these vets.

Obama has harmed himself.

Apparently, it's our fault that Obama has been spending money we don't have. It's our fault that our nations debt ceiling has almost been reached. It's our fault that Democrats won't approve any budgets or any measures to cut spending.

Obama is blameless. He can do no wrong. He is worship by TM and Rdean. He is their god.

How many more vets will commit suicide because you people care more about your party then them?

Im very confident that none of our veterans will commit suicide because Republicans attempted to reign in this ridiculous spending spree Washington is on.

It's disgusting that the name of one so noble is on a city so vile.

Me USING?

it will be YOUR political philosophy that harms them not mine

Yes. You are using the vets. It's quite despicable.

Are you seriously that unable to argue your points that you have to make pathetic attempts to appeal to emotion? You can't find a single intellectual piece of evidence to support yourself?

You seriously need to read some books sometime.

Forum List

Back