800,000 about to lose their jobs

we are and have been recovering.

Now the republicans need to stop it so their party isnt distroyed by the recovery.

It amazes how blind you people can be

Yeah, Inflation, High Gas prices, high food prices, 9%+ unemployment, credit cards maxed out. Great recovery. If only we were where we were when Obama took power. Amazing that those days are actually better than now.

so you people really dont care about ending the vets benefits?

I'm not a vet. But I know if I was, I'd rather give up my benefits than watch the nation deteriorate from overspending. Sure, I'd be entitled to them. But service for country is done to protect my fellow man. Not for the benefits. If i wasn't in the military any more, I'd be doing everything in my power to support myself and not relying on government benefits.

But I'm not a vet. Nor do I recieve any benefits of the Federal Government. I'm glad about that. Because now I don't have to rely on those fools in Washington to support myself. I can do so with my own to hands, my mind, and my work ethic.

That's the beauty of America. We don't need the government to give us things. We are a people with a desire for freedom and self sufficiency.

Let me keep more of my money and I could do it even more effectively.

Remeber your only reason for not wanting to tax the rich is it will end the recovery.

According to you all there is no recovery and its for the best if we kill more jobs and truely end the recovery.

That leaves no reason not to raise taxes on the rich right?

That's the only reason is it?

How about the reason that we don't want to steal money from those who worked for it to pay those who didn't or so politicians can pay off their contributors?

I'm opposed to robbery and theft on moral principles. The fact that it hurts simply another reason.

Maybe if we removed the 30 million or so illegal alians from America, we might see a change in the economy?

We dont have the money to do that.

Bush spent it by sending pallets of 100 dollar bills by the recuring planeload and just watched it dissapear

Of course TM. It's Bush's fault that Obama spent trillions of dollars we don't have. He somehow ran up the debt after the last time we raised the debt ceiling despite the fact that he has been out of office for 2 1/2 years.

Do you have any idea how absurd that sounds?

WHY?

why not just do the sane thing and riase taxes on the top ten percent since they own 70% of the welath

Because you see, people with wealth can move places that don't take as much money as we do. When they do that, they also end up taking the jobs with them. You know, the outsourcing you claim to hate so much?

The poor and middle class, sadly, don't have the same ease and moving to other jursidictions. Thus they end up carrying more of the burden of the budget when you chase the "rich" away.

If you really care about increasing revenues for the Government, what you want to do is drop the tax rate to slightly below the competitive rate, tighten up the loopholes. This will bring more wealthy people to the jurisdiction. More wealthy people at a lower rate can generate more money than less wealthy people at a higher rate. 2 X 10000 is much less than 5 X 8000

Last edited:
I wish just once a demonRat would show some compassion and love for the TAXPAYER.. We needs some love and affection.

They dont show compassion or love to anyone. Why would they start now?

Yeah... they don't show compassion for anyone. How deluded are you?

BTW... masturbating on a message board? Two pages of your own drivel? I bet you have lots of pictures of yourself to look at and many mirrors in your house.

I wish just once a demonRat would show some compassion and love for the TAXPAYER.. We needs some love and affection.

BTW... masturbating on a message board? Two pages of your own drivel? I bet you have lots of pictures of yourself to look at and many mirrors in your house.

Thank you for proving my point.

"That's... that's enough music for now lads,
*** there's dirty work afoot*** ???."

Brave Truthmatters ran away.
(Truthmatters: "No!")
Bravely ran away, away.
(Truthmatters: "I didn't!")
When danger reared it's ugly head,
She bravely turned her tail and fled.
(Truthmatters: "no!")
Yes, brave Truthmatters turned about
(Truthmatters: "I didn't!")
And gallantly she chickened out.

****Bravely**** taking to her feet,
(Truthmatters: "I never did!")
She beat a very brave retreat.
(Truthmatters: "all lies!")
Bravest of the braaaave, Truthmatters!
(Truthmatters: "I never!")

Thank you for proving my point.

Welll... how did I do that? Ok... let's talk compassion for a sec.

What's your stance on Gays?

What's your stance on the Dream Act?

What's your stance on our poor and working poor?

What's your stance on Social Security and Medicare?

Forum List

Back