75% Of Black Men Abandon Their Children

This is the main problem with the black race - it is unnatural! Children need resources, and nurturing parents if they are expected to turn into productive members of society. Most black men don't give a shit how their children will develope - it is very unnatural. Why?

do you know any white people who are divorced?

I grew up in Chevy Chase Washington DC - 99.99% non black!
I walked to school where I attended with 85% black, because of the stupid ass liberals - blacks were bussed across town to my neighborhood! Even though the house where I grew up has been worth well over a million doallars for the past 2, decades, I was forced to attend school with the dumbest the ghetto had to offer! I was jumped many times - I never had my ass beat one on one, but I beat a few!
Aristotle is full of shit - lets see how long it takes you to figure it out; he can't even manage a thread! It's been my experience that when someone is constantly trying to persuade you that they are really smart ...
There is a terrible problem in the black community, but you can't address it without some fucking Obamabot telling you that you are a racist - so be it. There is no greater responsibility
than children. I believe many people should be sterilized. Threre is a recent case where a judge ordered a woman not to bear children for 13, years - it is societally sound! Children are very expensive! If you cannot afford them, you should not be allowed to force that expense on society!

Has Bethesda Chevy Chase High School been nigrified? I would expect that people with enough money to live in Chevy Chase to have the political clout to keep that from happening.

75% of black kids born to unwed mothers doesn't mean the child has no father. It only means the mother and father aren't married. Doesn't mean the father doesn't live in the house, doesn't mean the mother and father didn't get married a year later. My wife and i did everything had children bought a house then got married. I have 4 illegitimate children. Well they were born that way and will always be labeled as such even though their mother and father are married now

75% of black kids born to unwed mothers doesn't mean the child has no father. It only means the mother and father aren't married. Doesn't mean the father doesn't live in the house, doesn't mean the mother and father didn't get married a year later. My wife and i did everything had children bought a house then got married. I have 4 illegitimate children. Well they were born that way and will always be labeled as such even though their mother and father are married now
Happy Spawn!

This is the main problem with the black race - it is unnatural! Children need resources, and nurturing parents if they are expected to turn into productive members of society. Most black men don't give a shit how their children will develope - it is very unnatural. Why?

According to who?

Shutup piece of shit racist,

here's a fact: 75% of racists choose to be that way out of their own self percieved failures in life and because they can't come to grips with bureaucracies that chnage the rules at whim. They need to find someone to blame or hold accountable because they can't deal with reality.

Ain't that cool how people on a message board can spout facts at random :badgrin:

According to who?

here's a fact: 75% of racists choose to be that way out of their own self percieved failures in life and because they can't come to grips with bureaucracies that chnage the rules at whim. They need to find someone to blame or hold accountable because they can't deal with reality.

Ain't that cool how people on a message board can spout facts at random :badgrin:
As impressive as your stats sound, what is a racist?, do you have a link? Let me ask you something else, when facts stare you in the face and you're deduced to rationalizing the discrepancy, does that not give you pause?

According to who?

As impressive as your stats sound, what is a racist?, do you have a link? Let me ask you something else, when facts stare you in the face and you're deduced to rationalizing the discrepancy, does that not give you pause?

As flattered as I am by your impressionable nature, provide the link for the original statement made in this thread, what gives me pause is you sucking on that racist piece of shits blue balls get a room u 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link?

These fools don't have a link because they are making shit up as they go.

According to who?

link?

Yet another blissful idiot weighs in.

I can show link after link how blacks disproportionately commit more violent crime, are more likely to go to prison and have out of wedlock children. But your ignorant ass will simply bury your head in the sand and ignore it. As a matter of fact there have been many links already submitted in this forum.

The problem with the black race in America is their inability to face the facts and be held accountable for their own actions.

According to who?

I can show link after link how blacks disproportionately commit more violent crime, are more likely to go to prison and have out of wedlock children. But your ignorant ass will simply bury your head in the sand and ignore it. As a matter of fact there have been many links already submitted in this forum.

The problem with the black race in America is their inability to face the facts and be held accountable for their own actions.

Remember when affirmative action was white I bet you jerk off to those memories poor sad fucknutz:badgrin:

post your links and we can dissect who did the reasearch and what the bias was.

Bill O'reilly had a segment on it - 75%. If there was a seperate economy for blacks in the USA - if they were responsible for their own programs; they would be doomed. It is predominately white America that keeps us afloat. If we collapse, it will be because of a black commander, and thief - primarily. Blacks collectively are a global failure - why?

Bill O'reilly had a segment on it - 75%. If there was a seperate economy for blacks in the USA - if they were responsible for their own programs; they would be doomed. It is predominately white America that keeps us afloat. If we collapse, it will be because of a black commander, and thief - primarily. Blacks collectively are a global failure - why?

Of course we know your are vulnerable to predators by your own admission:razz:

dupe1 [doop, dyoop] Show IPA noun, verb, duped, dup·ing.
noun
a person who is easily deceived or fooled; gull.
a person who unquestioningly or unwittingly serves a cause or another person: a dupe of the opponents.

Remember when affirmative action was white I bet you jerk off to those memories poor sad fucknutz:badgrin:

post your links and we can dissect who did the reasearch and what the bias was.

Links have been posted and most from government websites.

Color of crime.

*note the references*

Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta -- Judge Marvin Arrington Confirms

In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012

Of course we know your are vulnerable to predators by your own admission:razz:

dupe1 [doop, dyoop] Show IPA noun, verb, duped, dup·ing.
noun
a person who is easily deceived or fooled; gull.
a person who unquestioningly or unwittingly serves a cause or another person: a dupe of the opponents.
Oh , you are so clever. How about addressing the topic - is that beyond your capability?

seems to be the case.

i keep wondering why the race/race relations forum isn't renamed the 'racist' forum.

I back everything I claim with a link and none of you idiots have attempted to post a link contradicting anything I've stated.

Now it seems to be the case that all you idiots do is lie.

Where's your links to dispute anything that been stated!

Attorney my ass!!

seems to be the case.

i keep wondering why the race/race relations forum isn't renamed the 'racist' forum.

stormfront must be getting boring for them, just goes to show even racists crave diversty so they come here and mingle with the rest of the world :lol:

Put up or shut up moron!

seems to be the case.

stormfront must be getting boring for them, just goes to show even racists crave diversty so they come here and mingle with the rest of the world

What do you know about SF? You a regular visitor?

Forum List

Back