75% Of Black Men Abandon Their Children

Duped

Apr 19, 2012
This is the main problem with the black race - it is unnatural! Children need resources, and nurturing parents if they are expected to turn into productive members of society. Most black men don't give a shit how their children will develope - it is very unnatural. Why?

I really wonder if this is racial. Do african fathers abandon their kids?

The problem in america is our welfare system which encourages black women to have lots of kids and throw the man out of the house.

As usual you dumb fucking ideologues can't debate the facts. 75% of black men abandon their children - that is a fact. You can't address anything that doesn't fit your persuation; liberalism is a disease!

The problem in america is our welfare system which encourages black women to have lots of kids and throw the man out of the house.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the deciding factor of their abandonment of the family is the daily dose of attitude lower-income black women in the West seem to heap upon the men they sleep/live with. Black men always seem to be getting it in the neck from their partners. Though you never see that kind of destructive behaviour happening amongst middle class blacks or blacks in Africa.

As usual you dumb fucking ideologues can't debate the facts. 75% of black men abandon their children - that is a fact. You can't address anything that doesn't fit your persuation; liberalism is a disease!

It's irrelevant as to why that number is what it is, you dolt.

Ftr, I think you confused the 75% figure with your IQ.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the deciding factor of their abandonment of the family is the daily dose of attitude lower-income black women in the West seem to heap upon the men they sleep/live with. Black men always seem to be getting it in the neck from their partners. Though you never see that kind of destructive behaviour happening amongst middle class blacks or blacks in Africa.

Dumb, and poor begets dumb, and poor - disfunktional begets disfunktional; this is true.
Black women are to blame as well - having children with probable absconders!

This is the main problem with the black race - it is unnatural! Children need resources, and nurturing parents if they are expected to turn into productive members of society. Most black men don't give a shit how their children will develope - it is very unnatural. Why?
That's easy, it's a cultural thing, not a racial thing, because it's not a prevelant trait with dark colored peoples everywhere else in the world.

It IS a common trait in most cultures that share a history of being enslaved, or in cases of war torn areas, places where family structures were torn apart.

You cannot take Africans out of Africa against their will, then enslave them for centuries, then free them into impoverished oppression and neglect, and then give them forced equal rights, and expect everything to be rosey and shiny only 50 years after that.

In California, we have a large Cambodian culture, and because they came from war torn refugee camps, they have gang troubles, high illteracy rates, and everything else common to impovershed cultures that aren't present amongst their Japanese and Chinese counterparts.

In the afluent Oakland Hills area, the schools are mostly black, latino, and asian, but those kids are realtivelly well behaved, but the kids in schools west of MacArthur Blvd in Oakland are still black, latino, and asian, but they have huge violence and illiteracy problems.

Money is the constant here, not race.

Dumb, and poor begets dumb, and poor - disfunktional begets disfunktional; this is true.
Black women are to blame as well - having children with probable absconders!
I'm honestly not trying to pick a fight...but.....in what part of the country are you allowed to think the way you seem to without getting the crap beat out of you?

Some red state?

That's easy, it's a cultural thing, not a racial thing, because it's not a prevelant trait with dark colored peoples everywhere else in the world.

It IS a common trait in most cultures that share a history of being enslaved, or in cases of war torn areas, places where family structures were torn apart.

You cannot take Africans out of Africa against their will, then enslave them for centuries, then free them into impoverished oppression and neglect, and then give them forced equal rights, and expect everything to be rosey and shiny only 50 years after that.

In California, we have a large Cambodian culture, and because they came from war torn refugee camps, they have gang troubles, high illteracy rates, and everything else common to impovershed cultures that aren't present amongst their Japanese and Chinese counterparts.

In the afluent Oakland Hills area, the schools are mostly black, latino, and asian, but those kids are realtivelly well behaved, but the kids in schools west of MacArthur Blvd in Oakland are still black, latino, and asian, but they have huge violence and illiteracy problems.

You are seriously mixing up cause and effect. Wealth is an indicator of intelligence and is unfortunately also an indicator of discrepancies between race. That Cambodians lag behind other East Asians is hardly an argument. What of the Vietnamese?

You are seriously mixing up cause and effect. Wealth is an indicator of intelligence and is unfortunately also an indicator of discrepancies between race. That Cambodians lag behind other East Asians is hardly an argument. What of the Vietnamese?

Wealth is not an indicator of intelligence are you sniffing bath salts?

Wealth is not an indicator of intelligence are you sniffing bath salts?
I could rest my case with that. However, I will continue. The groups that score higher in almost every legitimate testing of intelligence, also perform better economically. Heresy, I'm sure, but heresy does not preclude fact.

As a note, I do not consider myself racist and do not pre-judge others based on race. I simply arrive at conclusions without the obfuscations of political correctness or fear of how I might be labelled. If that be "racist", so be it.

I grew up in Compton California. Low income. I go to UCLA for post graduate work... You fail again racist. Oh I also tutor white kids on the weekend in Westwood, but I guess that doesn't matter.

I grew up in Compton California. Low income. I go to UCLA for post graduate work... You fail again racist. Oh I also tutor white kids on the weekend in Westwood, but I guess that doesn't matter.
I am familiar the chip on your shoulder and your claim of superior intelligence, but do you honestly think that because you claim you were born in a shithole and tutor "white kids" counters anything but an absurd argument that all whites are more intelligent than all blalcks?

Last edited:

According to who?

Shutup piece of shit racist,

here's a fact: 75% of racists choose to be that way out of their own self percieved failures in life and because they can't come to grips with bureaucracies that chnage the rules at whim. They need to find someone to blame or hold accountable because they can't deal with reality.

Ain't that cool how people on a message board can spout facts at random :badgrin:

According to who?

Shutup piece of shit racist,

here's a fact: 75% of racists choose to be that way out of their own self percieved failures in life and because they can't come to grips with bureaucracies that chnage the rules at whim. They need to find someone to blame or hold accountable because they can't deal with reality.

Ain't that cool how people on a message board can spout facts at random :badgrin:
As impressive as your stats sound, what is a racist?, do you have a link? Let me ask you something else, when facts stare you in the face and you're deduced to rationalizing the discrepancy, does that not give you pause?

I am familiar the chip on your shoulder and your claim of superior intelligence, but do you honestly think that because you claim you were born in a shithole and tutor "white kids" counters anything but an absurd argument that all whites are more intelligent than all blalcks?

I actually dont claim to be the smartest, I know I'm not, but the kids I tutor think I'm cool. However I know 100% I'm more intelligent than you Meathead....errMatthew

Last edited:

Forum List

Back