75% Of Black Men Abandon Their Children

Bill O'reilly had a segment on it - 75%. If there was a seperate economy for blacks in the USA - if they were responsible for their own programs; they would be doomed. It is predominately white America that keeps us afloat. If we collapse, it will be because of a black commander, and thief - primarily. Blacks collectively are a global failure - why?

Of course we know your are vulnerable to predators by your own admission:razz:

dupe1 [doop, dyoop] Show IPA noun, verb, duped, dup·ing.
noun
a person who is easily deceived or fooled; gull.
a person who unquestioningly or unwittingly serves a cause or another person: a dupe of the opponents.
Oh , you are so clever. How about addressing the topic - is that beyond your capability?

I am perfectly capable let's talk about the fact that when affirmative action was white they did residential redlining, all the fdr entitlement programs excluded blacks and for the longest time interacial marriage was against the law.

Your stats are contrived and conveniantly leave out a timeline of prejudice and discrmination that perpetuates poverty and gave an upper hand to white men.

race has nothing to do with a divorce rate, finances is the number one reason, pull david dukes dick out of your ass and have an honest discussion shitbreath !

Bill O'reilly had a segment on it - 75%. If there was a seperate economy for blacks in the USA - if they were responsible for their own programs; they would be doomed. It is predominately white America that keeps us afloat. If we collapse, it will be because of a black commander, and thief - primarily. Blacks collectively are a global failure - why?

noun
a person who unquestioningly or unwittingly serves a cause or another person: a dupe of the opponents.
Oh , you are so clever. How about addressing the topic - is that beyond your capability?
My user name came from the fact that I was duped as a child - forced to attend school with a bunch of dumb blacks. I am not a racist - I am a realist. Blacks are the least developed people on earth - more prone to violence; least to reason. There are many blacks that are smarter, and better people than I, but this is about the collective!
Since you are unable to reason, or dispute with persuasion, you must go to my ignore list to join the inapposite. :lame2:

87 per cent of Republican Men like to dress in women's clothes.

We all know that the Democrat party is the party of degenerates... Obama is the first gay President after all.
ht_newsweek_cover_barack_obama_jt_120513_wg.jpg

How quickly these idiots run away when faced with the facts.

Try using logic instead of your low self esteem poor littlle white man can't compete unless he has an trumped up edge and white boy has to argue the race card to compensate for his lack of success

sorry that you can't handle equality try some chapstick for all that ass kissing your giving to duped.

your a dipshit dipped in duped

noun
My user name came from the fact that I was duped as a child - forced to attend school with a bunch of dumb blacks. I am not a racist - I am a realist. Blacks are the least developed people on earth - more prone to violence; least to reason. There are many blacks that are smarter, and better people than I, but this is about the collective!
Since you are unable to reason, or dispute with persuasion, you must go to my ignore list to join the inapposite. :lame2:

Self proclaimed idiot, your duped and still continue to be but you know you can request a name change and join 2013 :cool:

How quickly these idiots run away when faced with the facts.

Try using logic instead of your low self esteem poor littlle white man can't compete unless he has an trumped up edge and white boy has to argue the race card to compensate for his lack of success

sorry that you can't handle equality try some chapstick for all that ass kissing your giving to duped.

your a dipshit dipped in duped

Try debating instead of hurling insults.

You asked for links, I provided links. Now deny the facts presented.

Oh and I'm not worried about what Duped or anyone else is saying so don't pettifog the issue.

This is between you and me.

Go ahead and dissect my links. I'll be back tomorrow to educate you further.

Last edited:
This is the main problem with the black race - it is unnatural! Children need resources, and nurturing parents if they are expected to turn into productive members of society. Most black men don't give a shit how their children will develope - it is very unnatural. Why?

Because being a Dad is weak,not in their Gansta image...
A black man changing a diaper and feeding his child at 3 AM....
Holding their crying kid after a nightmare....Pa leeze.... :lol: :lol: :badgrin:

Yet another blissful idiot weighs in.

I can show link after link how blacks disproportionately commit more violent crime, are more likely to go to prison and have out of wedlock children. But your ignorant ass will simply bury your head in the sand and ignore it. As a matter of fact there have been many links already submitted in this forum.

The problem with the black race in America is their inability to face the facts and be held accountable for their own actions.

Remember when affirmative action was white I bet you jerk off to those memories poor sad fucknutz:badgrin:

post your links and we can dissect who did the reasearch and what the bias was.

Links have been posted and most from government websites.

Color of crime.

*note the references*

Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta -- Judge Marvin Arrington Confirms

In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012

Your links have nothing to do with the topic, which is 75% of black males abandon their children. Now prove that !!!

You can make a new thread about your theory of crime and the black man, and we can explore the prison industrial complex and how prisons are privatized corporations exploited the poor for slave labor.

But for now bigot why don't you try to backup this thread title " 75% of black men abandon their children" Is that too much to ask fungus face?

Remember when affirmative action was white I bet you jerk off to those memories poor sad fucknutz:badgrin:

post your links and we can dissect who did the reasearch and what the bias was.

Color of crime.

*note the references*

Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta -- Judge Marvin Arrington Confirms

In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.

Your links have nothing to do with the topic, which is 75% of black males abandon their children. Now prove that !!!

You can make a new thread about your theory of crime and the black man, and we can explore the prison industrial complex and how prisons are privatized corporations exploited the poor for slave labor.

But for now bigot why don't you try to backup this thread title " 75% of black men abandon their children" Is that too much to ask fungus face?

I accept your concession.

Fact is numbnuts, I responded to your "these fools don't post no links" remark. You said "post your links and we can dissect who did the reasearch and what the bias was."

I posted the links.

Now that your dumbass is backed into a corner you try to change the parameters of the discussion.

Fact is I never made the statement that 75 percent of black men abandon their children, but I do believe it's not much of an exaggeration when the facts show that 72 percent of black children are born out of wedlock.

Case in point is Desmond Hatchett, a 33-year-old unmarried man, is the father of 30 children. Hatchett impregnated 11 different women and is now struggling to pay child support.

Recently, he showed up in a Tennessee court “to ask the state for child-support help.” Hatchett has a low paying job and can only afford to pay less than $2 for some of his children.

Last edited:
You hate black people we get it.
You hate facts that you can't refute - we get it. I hate people who victimize others - too bad so many blacks fit this category. Why?

I didn't say anything about the facts. I said you're a racist.
You can call me what you want - you have zero credibility; you have avoided the crux of the thread! Your responses are those of typical liberals!

Color of crime.

*note the references*

Fact is numbnuts, I responded to your "these fools don't post no links" remark. You said "post your links and we can dissect who did the reasearch and what the bias was."

I posted the links.

Now that your dumbass is backed into a corner you try to change the parameters of the discussion.

Fact is I never made the statement that 75 percent of black men abandon their children, but I do believe it's not much of an exaggeration when the facts show that 72 percent of black children are born out of wedlock.

Case in point is Desmond Hatchett, a 33-year-old unmarried man, is the father of 30 children. Hatchett impregnated 11 different women and is now struggling to pay child support.

Recently, he showed up in a Tennessee court “to ask the state for child-support help.” Hatchett has a low paying job and can only afford to pay less than $2 for some of his children.

Fact is you responded to me asking for links to back up this thread title and you avoided it headon.

It's to be expected because racists often make shit up. :badgrin:

sorry bout your penis.

I posted the links.

Fact is you responded to me asking for links to back up this thread title and you avoided it headon.

It's to be expected because racists often make shit up. :badgrin:

sorry bout your penis.

No I didn't respond to you asking for a link.

Not only have you proved yourself to be a liar, you've shown yourself to be a faggot as well as a coward.

You're dismissed.

Forum List

Back