75% Of Black Men Abandon Their Children

This is the main problem with the black race - it is unnatural! Children need resources, and nurturing parents if they are expected to turn into productive members of society. Most black men don't give a shit how their children will develope - it is very unnatural. Why?

According to who?

Shutup piece of shit racist,

here's a fact: 75% of racists choose to be that way out of their own self percieved failures in life and because they can't come to grips with bureaucracies that chnage the rules at whim. They need to find someone to blame or hold accountable because they can't deal with reality.

Ain't that cool how people on a message board can spout facts at random :badgrin:
As impressive as your stats sound, what is a racist?, do you have a link? Let me ask you something else, when facts stare you in the face and you're deduced to rationalizing the discrepancy, does that not give you pause?

As flattered as I am by your impressionable nature, provide the link for the original statement made in this thread, what gives me pause is you sucking on that racist piece of shits blue balls get a room u 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I grew up in Compton California. Low income. I go to UCLA for post graduate work... You fail again racist. Oh I also tutor white kids on the weekend in Westwood, but I guess that doesn't matter.
I am familiar the chip on your shoulder and your claim of superior intelligence, but do you honestly think that because you claim you were born in a shithole and tutor "white kids" counters anything but an absurd argument that all whites are more intelligent than all blalcks?

I actually dont claim to be the smartest, I know I'm not, but the kids I tutor think I'm cool. However I know 100% I'm more intelligent than you Meathead....errMatthew
It is not that impressive to get a couple of teenyboppers to worship you. But I am surprised to hear you could even conceive that you are 100% more intelligent than me, seems pretty extreme. As I said, I am not necessarily more intelligent (though probably true) because you claim to be black and I white.

I am familiar the chip on your shoulder and your claim of superior intelligence, but do you honestly think that because you claim you were born in a shithole and tutor "white kids" counters anything but an absurd argument that all whites are more intelligent than all blalcks?

I actually dont claim to be the smartest, I know I'm not, but the kids I tutor think I'm cool. However I know 100% I'm more intelligent than you Meathead....errMatthew
It is not that impressive to get a couple of teenyboppers to worship you. But I am surprised to hear you could even conceive that you are 100% more intelligent than me, seems pretty extreme. As I said, I am not necessarily more intelligent (though probably true) because you claim to be black and I white.

Its funny, I called you Matthew yet you didn't deny my accusation. Looks like the "powers at be" missed this one. I'm glad Matthew, you make several accounts to pretend you're a cool kid

I grew up in Compton California. Low income. I go to UCLA for post graduate work... You fail again racist. Oh I also tutor white kids on the weekend in Westwood, but I guess that doesn't matter.

Guess you are not part of the 75% good for you :clap2:

Its funny, I called you Matthew yet you didn't deny my accusation. Looks like the "powers at be" missed this one. I'm glad Matthew, you make several accounts to pretend you're a cool kid
I am neither interested in playing Matthew or anyone else who shakes your chip. And no, I am not longer "cool". I just turned 57 and am no aging hipster. But I think I get it, you think I am obviously racist. Begging your pardon, that really doesn't mean a hell of a lot.

I am neither interested in playing Matthew or anyone else who shakes your chip. And no, I am not longer "cool". I just turned 57 and am no aging hipster. But I think I get it, you think I am obviously racist. Begging your pardon, that really doesn't mean a hell of a lot.

Cool story bro

87 per cent of Republican Men like to dress in women's clothes.

That is, of course, absurd, but an inconvenient truth for you is that the OP's statistic is correct. Roughly 75% of black children are born out of wedlock with no father figure in their lives and that is the primary reason the majority of them grow up impoverished in the ghetto. If shysters and con-artists like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton actually cared about the plight of black Americans this is the number one issue they'd be addressing rather than dredging up anecdotal claims of racial oppression.

If you really grew up in Compton then you would know you are the exception, not the rule.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the deciding factor of their abandonment of the family is the daily dose of attitude lower-income black women in the West seem to heap upon the men they sleep/live with. Black men always seem to be getting it in the neck from their partners. Though you never see that kind of destructive behaviour happening amongst middle class blacks or blacks in Africa.

Dumb, and poor begets dumb, and poor - disfunktional begets disfunktional; this is true.
Black women are to blame as well - having children with probable absconders!
I'm honestly not trying to pick a fight...but.....in what part of the country are you allowed to think the way you seem to without getting the crap beat out of you?

Some red state?
I grew up in Chevy Chase Washington DC - 99.99% non black!
I walked to school where I attended with 85% black, because of the stupid ass liberals - blacks were bussed across town to my neighborhood! Even though the house where I grew up has been worth well over a million doallars for the past 2, decades, I was forced to attend school with the dumbest the ghetto had to offer! I was jumped many times - I never had my ass beat one on one, but I beat a few!
Aristotle is full of shit - lets see how long it takes you to figure it out; he can't even manage a thread! It's been my experience that when someone is constantly trying to persuade you that they are really smart ...
There is a terrible problem in the black community, but you can't address it without some fucking Obamabot telling you that you are a racist - so be it. There is no greater responsibility
than children. I believe many people should be sterilized. Threre is a recent case where a judge ordered a woman not to bear children for 13, years - it is societally sound! Children are very expensive! If you cannot afford them, you should not be allowed to force that expense on society!

Aristotle is full of shit - lets see how long it takes you to figure it out; he can't even manage a thread! It's been my experience that when someone is constantly trying to persuade you that they are really smart ...

Don't be too hard on ari. He's kinda the board laughingstock here and we have a lot of fun with him.

If you really grew up in Compton then you would know you are the exception, not the rule.

Perhaps. But there are many talented and intelligent individuals in Compton, unfortunately due to gang violence and the prevalence of gang life, many do not have the opportunity nor the resources to get out of that lifestyle. Fortunately for me, basketball was my way out along with my passion for reading.

Dumb, and poor begets dumb, and poor - disfunktional begets disfunktional; this is true.
Black women are to blame as well - having children with probable absconders!
I'm honestly not trying to pick a fight...but.....in what part of the country are you allowed to think the way you seem to without getting the crap beat out of you?

Some red state?
I grew up in Chevy Chase Washington DC - 99.99% non black!
I walked to school where I attended with 85% black, because of the stupid ass liberals - blacks were bussed across town to my neighborhood! Even though the house where I grew up has been worth well over a million doallars for the past 2, decades, I was forced to attend school with the dumbest the ghetto had to offer! I was jumped many times - I never had my ass beat one on one, but I beat a few!
There is a terrible problem in the black community, but you can't address it without some fucking Obamabot telling you that you are a racist - so be it. There is no greater responsibility
than children. I believe many people should be sterilized. Threre is a recent case where a judge ordered a woman not to bear children for 13, years - it is societally sound! Children are very expensive! If you cannot afford them, you should not be allowed to force that expense on society!

So you posted a sad story...Boo Hoo.....

I don't have to persuade nobody here on the level of my intelligence. It speaks for itself. Manage what thread? The one I made in the religious/ethics section? That thread has been managed pretty well.

Duped....Accept the fact that you're a douchebag. You'll always be a douchebag. Your whining is symptomatic of douchebagery....I wish I could email you some tissue for all the bitching you racist whites do on this website....

"Black people this, wahhh wahh wahh"

"Affirmative Action wahh wahh wahh"

Don't be too hard on ari. He's kinda the board laughingstock here and we have a lot of fun with him.

Yes so says the guy with red bars...Yes I am the laughing stock lol

This is the main problem with the black race - it is unnatural! Children need resources, and nurturing parents if they are expected to turn into productive members of society. Most black men don't give a shit how their children will develope - it is very unnatural. Why?
That's easy, it's a cultural thing, not a racial thing, because it's not a prevelant trait with dark colored peoples everywhere else in the world.

It IS a common trait in most cultures that share a history of being enslaved, or in cases of war torn areas, places where family structures were torn apart.

You cannot take Africans out of Africa against their will, then enslave them for centuries, then free them into impoverished oppression and neglect, and then give them forced equal rights, and expect everything to be rosey and shiny only 50 years after that.

In California, we have a large Cambodian culture, and because they came from war torn refugee camps, they have gang troubles, high illteracy rates, and everything else common to impovershed cultures that aren't present amongst their Japanese and Chinese counterparts.

In the afluent Oakland Hills area, the schools are mostly black, latino, and asian, but those kids are realtivelly well behaved, but the kids in schools west of MacArthur Blvd in Oakland are still black, latino, and asian, but they have huge violence and illiteracy problems.

Money is the constant here, not race.
bullshit !!the illegitimacy rate in black Africa is even higher .

Young Blacks who grow up in the ghetto see that there is a good chance of being dead or in prison before they are out of their 20s. They do not think in the long term.

Before the civil rights legislation was signed about 20 percent of black men abandoned their children. Liberals attributed this to the fact that they were somehow not allowed to earn good incomes.

Since the civil rights legislation was signed blacks have been discriminated in favor of with affirmative action programs. Illegitimacy among blacks has more than tripled.

Blacks no longer have the alibi of white racism to explain their inadequacies, but they are more in need of the alibi than ever before. By every criteria they have degenerated since the civil rights legislation was signed.

As usual you dumb fucking ideologues can't debate the facts. 75% of black men abandon their children - that is a fact. You can't address anything that doesn't fit your persuation; liberalism is a disease!

Blacks and their white apologists cannot respond rationally to those who draw attention to black deficiencies, so they attack those who draw attention.

During the civil rights movement one could plausibly argue that high rates of black crime and illegitimacy and inferior black intellectual performance were caused by racial discrimination. Two generations later the argument is no longer plausible. Those who continue to maintain that blacks are genetically equal with whites do so with less confidence, and more of a willingness to suppress a debate they know they will lose.

Forum List

Back