75% Of Black Men Abandon Their Children

The problem with the black race in America is their inability to face the facts and be held accountable for their own actions.

The problem with the Negro race is that it is less evolved than the white race. Whites began agriculture over ten thousand years ago in the Near East. We began civilization in what is now Iraq and in Egypt over five thousand years ago. The ancestors of American Negroes and the vast majority of African Negroes began agriculture about four thousand years ago.

Urban civilization breeds a population for intelligence and law obedience. Intelligent men become merchants, money lenders, government officials, and so on. They become prosperous, and have more children who survive and reproduce than laborers and peasants.

The criminal justice of a civilized nation removes those with criminal inclinations from the gene pool.

Large numbers of Negroes only began living in cities during the twentieth century. Urban areas where blacks live are not known for civilized behavior. Indeed, they are called "asphalt jungles," because evolution has prepared the inhabitants to succeed in jungles rather than in academic environments.

Because Negroes have more genetic diversity than whites they will be able to evolve faster than whites in response to the evolutionary pressures of civilization. However, the races are merging together, so it will not matter.

Last edited:
The problem with the black race in America is their inability to face the facts and be held accountable for their own actions.

The problem with the Negro race is that it is less evolved than the white race. Whites began agriculture over ten thousand years ago in the Near East. We began civilization in what is now Iraq and in Egypt over five thousand years ago. The ancestors of American Negroes and the vast majority of African Negroes began agriculture about four thousand years ago.

Urban civilization breeds a population for intelligence and law obedience. Intelligent men become merchants, money lenders, government officials, and so on. They become prosperous, and have more children who survive and reproduce than laborers and peasants.

The criminal justice of a civilized nation removes those with criminal inclinations from the gene pool.

Large numbers of Negroes only began living in cities during the twentieth century. Urban areas where blacks live are not known for civilized behavior. Indeed, they are called "asphalt jungles," because evolution has prepared the inhabitants to succeed in jungles rather than in academic environments.

Because Negroes have more genetic diversity than whites they will be able to evolve faster than whites in response to the evolutionary pressures of civilization. However, the races are merging together, so it will not matter.
In whose lifetime?

Got any sources for the information presented here?

I accept your concession.

Fact is numbnuts, I responded to your "these fools don't post no links" remark. You said "post your links and we can dissect who did the reasearch and what the bias was."

I posted the links.

Now that your dumbass is backed into a corner you try to change the parameters of the discussion.

Fact is I never made the statement that 75 percent of black men abandon their children, but I do believe it's not much of an exaggeration when the facts show that 72 percent of black children are born out of wedlock.

Case in point is Desmond Hatchett, a 33-year-old unmarried man, is the father of 30 children. Hatchett impregnated 11 different women and is now struggling to pay child support.

Recently, he showed up in a Tennessee court “to ask the state for child-support help.” Hatchett has a low paying job and can only afford to pay less than $2 for some of his children.

Fact is you responded to me asking for links to back up this thread title and you avoided it headon.

It's to be expected because racists often make shit up. :badgrin:

sorry bout your penis.

No I didn't respond to you asking for a link.

Not only have you proved yourself to be a liar, you've shown yourself to be a faggot as well as a coward.

You're dismissed.

I stated you don't provide links because your too busy sucking on duped's butthole wipe your mouth shitbag !:badgrin:

I grew up in Compton California. Low income. I go to UCLA for post graduate work... You fail again racist. Oh I also tutor white kids on the weekend in Westwood, but I guess that doesn't matter.

Were you raised in a household with a mother & father?

:eusa_boohoo:
Of course we know your are vulnerable to predators by your own admission:razz:

dupe1 [doop, dyoop] Show IPA noun, verb, duped, dup·ing.
noun
a person who is easily deceived or fooled; gull.
a person who unquestioningly or unwittingly serves a cause or another person: a dupe of the opponents.
Oh , you are so clever. How about addressing the topic - is that beyond your capability?

I am perfectly capable let's talk about the fact that when affirmative action was white they did residential redlining, all the fdr entitlement programs excluded blacks and for the longest time interacial marriage was against the law.

Your stats are contrived and conveniantly leave out a timeline of prejudice and discrmination that perpetuates poverty and gave an upper hand to white men.

race has nothing to do with a divorce rate, finances is the number one reason, pull david dukes dick out of your ass and have an honest discussion shitbreath !

so you are 100 years old and still capable of whining?

congratulations :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

ps you would not be concerned about interracial marrige unlees you believed that there was some advantage for blacks

wanna guess the conclusion we can draw :)

Last edited:
Blacks were taken from a tribal culture, and catipulted into one a gulf of time ahead of theirs - the majority of them have simply not been able to acculturate. They were never ment to compete with whites. That is why they have been handicapped with affirmative action etc. in attempt to level the playing field. The saying " it takes a villiage to raise a child " is interesting. There is alot of promiscuity in Africa, and most
African women don't know who the father of their children are in many circumstances. Blacks are also very promiscuous here in the USA, where the same is true. So it is a sound extrapolation that this is intrinsic to the race. You cannot make a dog out of a wolf in just a few generations; neither can you take an intrinsic tribal trait an purge it in as many - so I believe my initial assessment that this is unnaural is at error. I now believe the fact that 3/4, of black men who abandon their children do so naturally. Unfortunately the villiage is the welfare system, and white America, and the rest of it will continue to be punished for the 75%
that hasn't been able to adapt. My hat is off to the 25% - they are extraordinary. :clap2:

Blacks were taken from a tribal culture, and catipulted into one a gulf of time ahead of theirs - the majority of them have simply not been able to acculturate. They were never ment to compete with whites. That is why they have been handicapped with affirmative action etc. in attempt to level the playing field. The saying " it takes a villiage to raise a child " is interesting. There is alot of promiscuity in Africa, and most
African women don't know who the father of their children are in many circumstances. Blacks are also very promiscuous here in the USA, where the same is true. So it is a sound extrapolation that this is intrinsic to the race. You cannot make a dog out of a wolf in just a few generations; neither can you take an intrinsic tribal trait an purge it in as many - so I believe my initial assessment that this is unnaural is at error. I now believe the fact that 3/4, of black men who abandon their children do so naturally. Unfortunately the villiage is the welfare system, and white America, and the rest of it will continue to be punished for the 75%
that hasn't been able to adapt. My hat is off to the 25% - they are extraordinary. :clap2:

Whoever called you a racist is just way off base.

:eusa_boohoo:
Oh , you are so clever. How about addressing the topic - is that beyond your capability?

I am perfectly capable let's talk about the fact that when affirmative action was white they did residential redlining, all the fdr entitlement programs excluded blacks and for the longest time interacial marriage was against the law.

Your stats are contrived and conveniantly leave out a timeline of prejudice and discrmination that perpetuates poverty and gave an upper hand to white men.

race has nothing to do with a divorce rate, finances is the number one reason, pull david dukes dick out of your ass and have an honest discussion shitbreath !

so you are 100 years old and still capable of whining?

congratulations :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

ps you would not be concerned about interracial marrige unlees you believed that there was some advantage for blacks

wanna guess the conclusion we can draw :)

listen if you wanna pull a train for duped & his asssucking sidekick knock yourself out dumb bitch:badgrin:

y'all live in the same dumpster?

Last edited:

In whose lifetime?

Certainly not in ours. The merging of the races will take many hundreds of years, or perhaps several thousand years. Since the beginning of the Age of Discovery miscegenation has been accelerating.

In whose lifetime?

Certainly not in ours. The merging of the races will take many hundreds of years, or perhaps several thousand years. Since the beginning of the Age of Discovery miscegenation has been accelerating.

It won't be for the better either. Integration has turned us into a very sick society already....We're merging with a people that thinks nothing of rape and the lives of their children.

Last edited:
You hate facts that you can't refute - we get it. I hate people who victimize others - too bad so many blacks fit this category. Why?

I didn't say anything about the facts. I said you're a racist.

You can call me what you want - you have zero credibility; you have avoided the crux of the thread! Your responses are those of typical liberals!

Wow you really had to go there. Congrats you win the free gift. :clap2:

Last edited:
The biggest reason for this problem is welfare. Its too easy to get welfare checks and young black males know this, so they dont feel the need to stick around after the baby pops out.

Young black chicks know this as well, and they know they get even more money for each kid they have, so theres no difference between having 1 kid and 8 kids, financially speaking. Its a mistake they make over and over again, because theres no repurcussion to learn from. At some point they they get tired of having screaming babies all over the house, so they eventually become motivated to to behave in a more responsible manner, but its a lesson we tax payers have to pay for. That sucks.

Ive always said it, "its a cultural thing, not a race thing". Black culture in America is in shambles. The fatherless households fuel all the cultural problems. Without fathers, these kids are forced to idolize Rappers and NBA stars, instead instead of their dad. They emulate millionaires now. Look what they do with what little money they have... new hats, shoes and sports team shirts. Nice rims on their cars and kickass stereo systems. Its nonsense stuff thats intended to act as a status symbol, because theyve come to the conclusion that looking like a baller is important in life.

They arent just bad with money, but many dont speak well. Its a problem, it really is. Having improper grammer and pronunciation is a good way to wreck a job interveiw. Its also going to leave a less than savory first impression on the people you meet throughout your life. If they had a father that cared about them, he would be old enough and wise enough to know this, and he would make sure they dont speak like that, or at least not when theyre at home. Kids are stupid, and they all have dumbass slangs, but if theres no father around to teach them simple life lessons, they just go on speaking that way as adults. Its really bad when not only the kids in your community are talking that way, but the adults too? Then it just becomes a way of life for everyone and they have no concept of the fact that they sound retarded outside that community.

The gangs and general violence are the worst result of fatherless households. You have a lot of theft and robbery too, but the shootings are obviously the most pressing issue. That shit has a dramatic impact on the kids that live around it. Living in a fucking war zone isnt the best environment for raising a healthy, responsible child.

Do you think my post is racist? If so, you can suck my dick. I dont give a fuck what the color of your skin is. That doesnt mean shit to me, but how a person presents themself and acts does mean shit to me. If theres a culture out there limited to a particular race, and they are fucking up, im going to say something about it, and i dont care if you think im the wrong color (white) to be talking about these subjects. A fuck load of my life earnings goes towards paying for this shit, so guess what, i have a say in it. I want them to change to better their own lives, but mine as well. Our country would benifit greatly too if this problem was fixed.

Oh, and some of you like to go around blaming the white people for all your problems. Stop doing that. That shit doesnt play well with anyone. We didnt own slaves, so shut the fuck up about it, and quit thinking white people should feel shame or guilt about it. How can you not understand we dont like listening to constant complaints directed at us, because of some shit other people did 150 years ago? Get a fucking clue.

All the black people who dont fall into this catagory, im cool with you. Its them other dudes i dont like.

Last edited:

there are quite a few cultures in Africa where a man bequeaths his possessions to his sisters's children because that is the only way to know that there is some familial heritage

According to who?

Shutup piece of shit racist,

here's a fact: 75% of racists choose to be that way out of their own self percieved failures in life and because they can't come to grips with bureaucracies that chnage the rules at whim. They need to find someone to blame or hold accountable because they can't deal with reality.

Ain't that cool how people on a message board can spout facts at random :badgrin:
As impressive as your stats sound, what is a racist?, do you have a link? Let me ask you something else, when facts stare you in the face and you're deduced to rationalizing the discrepancy, does that not give you pause?

As flattered as I am by your impressionable nature, provide the link for the original statement made in this thread, what gives me pause is you sucking on that racist piece of shits blue balls get a room u 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

links? they don't need no stinking links!

Fact is you responded to me asking for links to back up this thread title and you avoided it headon.

It's to be expected because racists often make shit up. :badgrin:

sorry bout your penis.

No I didn't respond to you asking for a link.

Not only have you proved yourself to be a liar, you've shown yourself to be a faggot as well as a coward.

You're dismissed.

I stated you don't provide links because your too busy sucking on duped's butthole wipe your mouth shitbag !:badgrin:

And again you show yourself to be a liar.

I did provide links.

All you have are insults because you are not bright enough to debate the facts.

You're part of the reason blacks are looked at as being less intelligent than their white counterparts.

As impressive as your stats sound, what is a racist?, do you have a link? Let me ask you something else, when facts stare you in the face and you're deduced to rationalizing the discrepancy, does that not give you pause?

As flattered as I am by your impressionable nature, provide the link for the original statement made in this thread, what gives me pause is you sucking on that racist piece of shits blue balls get a room u 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

links? they don't need no stinking links!

That is obvious since you rarely if ever post any links of your own.

As for the rest of us, we post links but idiots like yourself whine about the source or simply dismiss them altogether.

You are are nothing but a troll, a festering sore on the ass of society.

You have nothing to offer to these discussions. And you are also a fake. You claim to be some sort of an attorney, I say BULLSHIT to that. You can fool your liberal idiots friends, but you cannot fool me.

Forum List

Back