73 Teens Shot to Death in 37 Days Since Parkland School Shooting

His administration also developed the program and commended them for signing the agreement to quit arresting those that cause problems. He helped create that mess. Did he apologize for that?
Obama sent a letter to the Parkland students commending them on their actions saying they “helped awaken the conscience of the nation.” Being inspired by kids who have zero life experience is right up his alley. What about commending the officer who stopped the Maryland shooter?

The only kind of "participation trophy" I approve of.

Nrnx7cG.jpg

Thoughts and prayers, nothing we can do.

Next?

we need to fix it. THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ONE SCHOOL SHOOTING AND WE SHOULD HAVE FIXED IT. I'M FUCKING MAD!

I’m going to march in a bit. But talking to this lot is like trying to hold a conversation with jello. They cannot hear you. They do not care. This does not matter to them.

I will save my energy for better endeavors.
And yet your side has not proposed one fix except tyranny.,...

Note the complete lack of any breakdown of the reasons for the various shootings.

Just the type of completely uselessness, we have come to expect from our media.

If you read the article, there are links to stories about five of the deaths. One was an autistic kid who died from a self inflicted gunshot while at an outdoor shooting range with his father in Santa Barbara, one was an 18 year old pregnant girl killed by her 17 year boyfriend, 2 were killed by their father, one committed suicide in the school bathroom, one was a girl killed in her school by a 17 year old. The HuffPo article mentions a kid in South Bend who was gunned down by unknown assailents while walking with his grandmother. They also mention the shooting death of a 13 year old in South Bend, but when you click on the link to the article you find that he was shot and killed by the resident of an apartment while attempting a home invasion robbery.

So, in 4 of the 5 first examples you have instances where people should not have been or it was illegal for them to be in possession of a firearm. We have no idea who killed the kid walking with his grandmother, I speculate some gang bangers taking potshots. The thirteen year old, who was killed in December by the way, not one of the 73 HuffPo, was killed committing a violent crime. What were the circumstances surrounding the rest of the deaths HuffPo is touting? Domestic violence? Gang related? The result of criminal activity?

Without facts, it's just a story. Based on what I read in the HuffPo article, no laws on the books and no laws yet to be written could have prevented the deaths and tragedies to which the refer. Well, none short of an all out ban of guns in the U.S. followed by a house to house search and confiscation of every firearm across the country...

And that will never happen.

I agree with this post and thanks for your diligence.
But the last sentence shows a confidence that might be gun ownership's downfall.
Where do you get your confidence that "that will never happen"?

I can assure it....it can happen.
I have explained the mechanisms in MANY threads. They won't get there in one step, or instantly.
But they are reeling in gun rights incrementally and have been for decades.
Did you know that in the 1800's and early 1900's CHILDREN safely carried rifles to school?
They have a policy of never letting a good tragedy go to waste. Every gun tragedy is flogged into the public's face by the media making it appear as if guns are the root of all evil. They are patient. A generation has been bred and indoctrinated to believe that manta. They are coming of age to vote now.

Obamacare - could never happen (but it did)
A black President could never happen (but it did)
The IRS cannot be used as a political weapon (but it was)

The mistake you make and others like you make is overconfidence in the Constitution protecting YOU....when in reality....noone is protecting the Constitution. And all that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing.
One side is silent....one side is marching on Washington today as I write.

Venezuela has a Constitution to prevent dictators from seizing power. The Right remained silent....only pointing out the fact that the Constitution prohibited Dictatorships oops.

Last edited:
Thoughts and prayers, nothing we can do.

Next?

we need to fix it. THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ONE SCHOOL SHOOTING AND WE SHOULD HAVE FIXED IT. I'M FUCKING MAD!

I’m going to march in a bit. But talking to this lot is like trying to hold a conversation with jello. They cannot hear you. They do not care. This does not matter to them.

I will save my energy for better endeavors.
And yet your side has not proposed one fix except tyranny.,...
In my observations they never will. You can see it when they make remarks like "Something has to be done...sensible gun laws are needed...", etc., and never once saying what the definition of any of that is. No, what they want is the total elimination of private firearms ownership.

What do I base that on? They want the AR-15 banned, which is the most popular semi-auto rifle in the USA. But what happens when people can't get what they want because it's no longer available? They go to the next thing they can get, possibly a semi auto AK47 clone, which are a lot cheaper than AR's, or a Mini 14.

Regressives know this will happen so in reality it makes no sense to ban one type of rifle when so many others are available that are just as powerful or more powerful. So then, the regressives will want to ban the next rifle in line, until all are gone.

It's clear that they want a total gun ban, they just don't have the spine to admit it. Why else to they allow killers to get off, and felons to get away with a slap on the wrist? Why else would they not fix nics? Why else would Barry jughead obastard stop kids that commit crimes form being arrested in school?

Yep. Not one of them will or can say what banning the AR-15 will accomplish when so many other rifles are still available. Fascists all.

Note the complete lack of any breakdown of the reasons for the various shootings.

If you read the article, there are links to stories about five of the deaths. One was an autistic kid who died from a self inflicted gunshot while at an outdoor shooting range with his father in Santa Barbara, one was an 18 year old pregnant girl killed by her 17 year boyfriend, 2 were killed by their father, one committed suicide in the school bathroom, one was a girl killed in her school by a 17 year old. The HuffPo article mentions a kid in South Bend who was gunned down by unknown assailents while walking with his grandmother. They also mention the shooting death of a 13 year old in South Bend, but when you click on the link to the article you find that he was shot and killed by the resident of an apartment while attempting a home invasion robbery.

So, in 4 of the 5 first examples you have instances where people should not have been or it was illegal for them to be in possession of a firearm. We have no idea who killed the kid walking with his grandmother, I speculate some gang bangers taking potshots. The thirteen year old, who was killed in December by the way, not one of the 73 HuffPo, was killed committing a violent crime. What were the circumstances surrounding the rest of the deaths HuffPo is touting? Domestic violence? Gang related? The result of criminal activity?

Without facts, it's just a story. Based on what I read in the HuffPo article, no laws on the books and no laws yet to be written could have prevented the deaths and tragedies to which the refer. Well, none short of an all out ban of guns in the U.S. followed by a house to house search and confiscation of every firearm across the country...

But the last sentence shows a confidence that might be gun ownership's downfall.

I have explained the mechanisms in MANY threads. They won't get there in one step, or instantly.
They have a policy of never letting a good tragedy go to waste. Every gun tragedy is flogged into the public's face by the media making it appear as if guns are the root of all evil. They are patient. A generation has been bred and indoctrinated to believe that manta. They are coming of age to vote now.

The mistake you make and others like you make is overconfidence in the Constitution protecting YOU....when in reality....noone is protecting the Constitution. And all that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Venezuela has a Constitution to prevent dictators from seizing power. The Right remained silent. oops.
Spot on! And many police will gladly obey any confiscation laws just the way they did in New Orleans. You can watch cop shows where many officers question why people have guns and how that person with a gun makes them very uncomfortable. It sure can happen, and might!

99% of them were from inner city shitholes.
Where's Obama and Sharpton and the LIB MSM?
They busy jerking off on Stormy Daniels life size posters.
How many people have been murdered in Chicago since Jan.1?

And how many times will you have to repeat this until the Progressives give in and say.....

"Oh, ok....you're right, we'll back off on confiscating eveyone's guns." ?

10 times?
100 times ?
10,000 times?

The 2nd Amendment side has not accepted that facts don't matter.
ACTION is the only thing that will matter.
And ONLY THE GUN GRABBING LEFT is taking any action.

There ya have it folks. It's written in stone.

And how many times will you have to repeat this until the Progressives give in and say.....

10 times?
100 times ?
10,000 times?

I`m not familiar with any progressive saying they wanted to confiscate everyone`s guns. You`re a liar and a tool of the gun/criminal lobby.

I`m not familiar with any progressive saying they wanted to confiscate everyone`s guns. You`re a liar and a tool of the gun/criminal lobby.

Funny. Good one.

And your indoctrination is complete. Bet ya can't wait.

Yep...I own a gun...therefore I'm a criminal according to you and your moron minions. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Venezuela has a Constitution to prevent dictators from seizing power. The Right remained silent. oops.
Spot on! And many police will gladly obey any confiscation laws just the way they did in New Orleans. You can watch cop shows where many officers question why people have guns and how that person with a gun makes them very uncomfortable. It sure can happen, and might!
-------------------------------------------------------------- right on , they don't believe in RIGHTS or going by the Constitution . They weren't taught the Constitution and protecting RIGHTS is not part of their concern . Many simply work a job for money , perks and status .

and if one watches the new on 'msnbc' there are many anti gun testimonials by 'veterans' and off duty police at these rallies that are working to disarm Americans .

Overheard in my own household: “these resistance marches against guns are like the new White House Correspondents’ Dinner: all the celebrities are going.”

10 times?
100 times ?
10,000 times?

Ok then, put your money where your mouth is and explain to all of us liars and tools how banning only one semi auto rifle, the AR-15, will accomplish anything when so many other brands of rifles that do the same thing are available?
No, a total ban is what you all want, you just won't admit it. It's the old frog in the frying pan analogy.

Funny. Good one.

Yep...I own a gun...therefore I'm a criminal according to you and your moron minions. :rolleyes:
More lies and more stupidity from you. Go back to bed sonny.

Funny. Good one.

More lies and more stupidity from you. Go back to bed sonny.
I'm still waiting for an answer to my post.

Forum List

Back