73 Teens Shot to Death in 37 Days Since Parkland School Shooting

They are doing a March in London, where there is incredibly strict gun control yet 8 people were murdered this week alone. Don’t they realize that GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK!

Hmmmmm.....I think I might owe you an apology....are you supporting gun control or are you supporting the 2nd Amendment with this thread?

Note the complete lack of any breakdown of the reasons for the various shootings.

Just the type of completely uselessness, we have come to expect from our media.

If you read the article, there are links to stories about five of the deaths. One was an autistic kid who died from a self inflicted gunshot while at an outdoor shooting range with his father in Santa Barbara, one was an 18 year old pregnant girl killed by her 17 year boyfriend, 2 were killed by their father, one committed suicide in the school bathroom, one was a girl killed in her school by a 17 year old. The HuffPo article mentions a kid in South Bend who was gunned down by unknown assailents while walking with his grandmother. They also mention the shooting death of a 13 year old in South Bend, but when you click on the link to the article you find that he was shot and killed by the resident of an apartment while attempting a home invasion robbery.

So, in 4 of the 5 first examples you have instances where people should not have been or it was illegal for them to be in possession of a firearm. We have no idea who killed the kid walking with his grandmother, I speculate some gang bangers taking potshots. The thirteen year old, who was killed in December by the way, not one of the 73 HuffPo, was killed committing a violent crime. What were the circumstances surrounding the rest of the deaths HuffPo is touting? Domestic violence? Gang related? The result of criminal activity?

Without facts, it's just a story. Based on what I read in the HuffPo article, no laws on the books and no laws yet to be written could have prevented the deaths and tragedies to which the refer. Well, none short of an all out ban of guns in the U.S. followed by a house to house search and confiscation of every firearm across the country...

And that will never happen.

I would be more impressed if the march was through the ghettos of Chicago and every ghetto in all the liberal controlled cities. Do it after midnight when the bullets are flying. Get out there and stop it.

No marches out in the country. We only shoot deer and geese.

Note the complete lack of any breakdown of the reasons for the various shootings.

Just the type of completely uselessness, we have come to expect from our media.

If you read the article, there are links to stories about five of the deaths. One was an autistic kid who died from a self inflicted gunshot while at an outdoor shooting range with his father in Santa Barbara, one was an 18 year old pregnant girl killed by her 17 year boyfriend, 2 were killed by their father, one committed suicide in the school bathroom, one was a girl killed in her school by a 17 year old. The HuffPo article mentions a kid in South Bend who was gunned down by unknown assailents while walking with his grandmother. They also mention the shooting death of a 13 year old in South Bend, but when you click on the link to the article you find that he was shot and killed by the resident of an apartment while attempting a home invasion robbery.

So, in 4 of the 5 first examples you have instances where people should not have been or it was illegal for them to be in possession of a firearm. We have no idea who killed the kid walking with his grandmother, I speculate some gang bangers taking potshots. The thirteen year old, who was killed in December by the way, not one of the 73 HuffPo, was killed committing a violent crime. What were the circumstances surrounding the rest of the deaths HuffPo is touting? Domestic violence? Gang related? The result of criminal activity?

Without facts, it's just a story. Based on what I read in the HuffPo article, no laws on the books and no laws yet to be written could have prevented the deaths and tragedies to which the refer. Well, none short of an all out ban of guns in the U.S. followed by a house to house search and confiscation of every firearm across the country...

And that will never happen.

Well, none short of an all out ban of guns in the U.S. followed by a house to house search and confiscation of every firearm across the country...

This isn't even working in Britain, Australia, Canada, France, Sweden or the rest of Europe....

I would be more impressed if the march was through the ghettos of Chicago and every ghetto in all the liberal controlled cities. Do it after midnight when the bullets ate flying. Get out there and stop it.

No marches out in the country. We only shoot deer and geese.

I would be more impressed if the marches were focused on what was most important at this moment: school safety and security.

Unless the schools do something to increase security, no law passed will matter.

Do Black Lives Matter?

Not much.

Which is why the level of outrage is often proportional to the skin color of the victims. The whiter the skin color, the more outrage.

WHO CARES! Think how much money their parents saved. Maybe if they are 'of color', they saved TAXPAYERS money (I mean, you know all of 'them' are an expense item on America's balance sheet', right?). As LONG as the NRA can own the REPUBLICAN PARTY, that's all that matters!

NRA BLOOD MONEY.png

Thoughts and prayers, nothing we can do.

Next?

No...there is something we can do.....keep violent criminals in jail for 30 years........that would do the trick. But the democrats continue to let these killers out of jail...

Better yet, hang violent criminals and thugs.
What happens when the THUG is sleeping next to you? There are MORE VIOLENT BATTERERS than there are people who rob liquor stores, shoot each other in city streets and shoot kids in schools!

Whether you agree with these young people or not, you should admire their passion. They are our hope for the future.

"Right after I graduated high school, one of my best friends was murdered. For years I justified it as him being in the wrong place at the wrong time. No more. We must end gun violence. It starts today. Who are you marching for?"

WHO CARES! Think how much money their parents saved. Maybe if they are 'of color', they saved TAXPAYERS money (I mean, you know all of 'them' are an expense item on America's balance sheet', right?). As LONG as the NRA can own the REPUBLICAN PARTY, that's all that matters!

View attachment 184364
You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

View attachment 184364

The democrats allowed the shooter in Florida to get his gun....and they keep letting the gun killers out of jail.....

Meanwhile...

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

Whether you agree with these young people or not, you should admire their passion. They are our hope for the future.

"Right after I graduated high school, one of my best friends was murdered. For years I justified it as him being in the wrong place at the wrong time. No more. We must end gun violence. It starts today. Who are you marching for?"

The hitler youth had passion too.......and they both want the same thing.....taking guns away from law abiding citizens...

Yes...in democrat controlled cities where the shooters are known criminals with long histories of crime and violence who are let out of jail by those same democrats.

The problem is democrats letting violent criminals out of jail, not law abiding gun owners who use guns to stop the violent criminals democrats let out of jail.

Criminals who went off the rails because of the break down of the family.

Firearm Homicides in New Zealand, population 4.7M
2014 - 6
2013 -10
2012 - 4
2011 - 3
2010 - 8
2009 - 12
2008 - 7
2007 - 6
Firearm Homicides, Louisiana, population 4.7M
2016: 526

Twelve-year-old Nehemiah Sellers calls for mentors and entrepreneurship classes for DC youth, ends speech saying "I am not a victim of gun violence and I don't want to be one."

Forum List

Back