73 Teens Shot to Death in 37 Days Since Parkland School Shooting

Yes...in democrat controlled cities where the shooters are known criminals with long histories of crime and violence who are let out of jail by those same democrats.

The problem is democrats letting violent criminals out of jail, not law abiding gun owners who use guns to stop the violent criminals democrats let out of jail.

Thoughts and prayers, nothing we can do.

Next?

No...there is something we can do.....keep violent criminals in jail for 30 years........that would do the trick. But the democrats continue to let these killers out of jail...

Next?

we need to fix it. THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ONE SCHOOL SHOOTING AND WE SHOULD HAVE FIXED IT. I'M FUCKING MAD!

You are fucking stupid...... the way to fix it is to get rid of democrat gun free zones..which you oppose....you oppose the one thing that would reduce mass public shootings....

Next?

we need to fix it. THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ONE SCHOOL SHOOTING AND WE SHOULD HAVE FIXED IT. I'M FUCKING MAD!

I’m going to march in a bit. But talking to this lot is like trying to hold a conversation with jello. They cannot hear you. They do not care. This does not matter to them.

I will save my energy for better endeavors.

Next?

You are fucking stupid...... the way to fix it is to get rid of democrat gun free zones..which you oppose....you oppose the one thing that would reduce mass public shootings....

You are fucking stupid.

I assume this is the neocon equivalent of “Good morning?”

Next?

I’m going to march in a bit. But talking to this lot is like trying to hold a conversation with jello. They cannot hear you. They do not care. This does not matter to them.

I will save my energy for better endeavors.

We care, it matters....we want to stop it....you guys want to ban guns..... your policies don't work, our policies actually do work..... the dead are on you, not us.

Next?

You are fucking stupid.

Nope.....the poster who put up this thread is as empty headed as you are.....

Next?

You are fucking stupid.

No he's not stupid. Democrats go out of their way to fail to adequately punish violent felons. I've seen the evidence first hand working in prison. Also, you people blame the NRA for a lot of stuff they have nothing to do with. YOU want crime and murder.

NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

Obama sent a letter to the Parkland students commending them on their actions saying they “helped awaken the conscience of the nation.” Being inspired by kids who have zero life experience is right up his alley. What about commending the officer who stopped the Maryland shooter?

Obama sent a letter to the Parkland students commending them on their actions saying they “helped awaken the conscience of the nation.” Being inspired by kids who have zero life experience is right up his alley. What about commending the officer who stopped the Maryland shooter?
Oh he's being ignored because liberals all know that they don't want mass murders stopped. If you did the recent Florida shooting would never have happened. All they want is gun control that will fail, like it always has.

He should be begging them for forgiveness, since it was his "Promise Program" which kept the shooter from being arrested for his violent and criminal activity at the High School before he ever committed the shooting......his policy which kept the police from arresting the shooter when he attacked other students and staff, and brought knives and bullets to the school allowed him to have a clean criminal record.....that clean record allowed him to buy the gun he later used to murder 17 students...

Of all the people who can be accused of having blood on his hands it is obama and his stupid, racist policy that kept that kid from being arrested...

Those 17 dead kids are on obama...

They are doing a March in London, where there is incredibly strict gun control yet 8 people were murdered this week alone. Don’t they realize that GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK!

...and don't forget the four cops who bravely waited out side while Cruz murdered 17 people. Yes, indeed, we need more gun control.

Forum List

Back