Man (democRAT? ) arrested for threatening to murder Virginia congressman

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
So when will the protest marches start, Libtards?
Man arrested for threatening to murder Virginia congressman
03/23/2018 02:17 PM EDT

A Virginia Beach man was charged Friday with threatening to murder his local congressman, Rep. Scott Taylor (R-Va.), the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia announced Friday.

According to court documents, Wallace Grove Godwin, 69, visited Taylor's office on Thursday and threatened to shoot him and two staffers at a Saturday event. The dispute arose, according to the District Attorney's office, over a discussion about marijuana policy.

“Scott is having an event this Saturday. I am going to get my shotgun and do something about this. I will just handle this myself," Godwin allegedly said to a Taylor staffer. He then pointed to two staffers in the room and said, “You two are next," authorities said.

So when will the protest marches start, Libtards?
Man arrested for threatening to murder Virginia congressman
03/23/2018 02:17 PM EDT

A Virginia Beach man was charged Friday with threatening to murder his local congressman, Rep. Scott Taylor (R-Va.), the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia announced Friday.

According to court documents, Wallace Grove Godwin, 69, visited Taylor's office on Thursday and threatened to shoot him and two staffers at a Saturday event. The dispute arose, according to the District Attorney's office, over a discussion about marijuana policy.

“Scott is having an event this Saturday. I am going to get my shotgun and do something about this. I will just handle this myself," Godwin allegedly said to a Taylor staffer. He then pointed to two staffers in the room and said, “You two are next," authorities said.
.Let me guess, the congressman is an anti-pot legalization guy, and the pro-pot dealers and users are about to lose it because they are being pushed back from their money to be made or drug of preference to be used in either case ??

Hmm, one wonders just how far this bullcrap will go ?

This man is very anti-marijuana. He sued the federal government for not enforcing pot laws. Doesn’t exactly sound like a liberal to me, but whatever.

He'll get a slap on the wrist which is the democrat way of handling threats like this, so they can later perform a mass shooting and them dims can call for more gun control.

Forum List

Back