72% Of Babies Born To Unwed Mothers

Truth rw.

Personal responsibility. You do not have it? the chances are near 100% that your children will not either.

lsge_0001_0001_0_img0007.jpg

So unwed pregnancies are the government's fault?

Sheesh.

More like Gods fault if anyones besides the persons involved.
He created we hormone driven creatures.
Or so most seem to believe.

It's not a coincidence that black family formation dropped significantly after the Great Society programs were put in place.

Tis true, rw.

Black Fathers do need to take more responsibility for their own children....they need to man up....or stop f-ing around haphazardly.

That sounds great in theory - but who is teaching black boys how to grow up into Men?

Sheesh.

It's not a coincidence that black family formation dropped significantly after the Great Society programs were put in place.
I don't believe that is accurate.

I believe the falling apart of blacks and marriage came in the 60's.

Sheesh.

I don't believe that is accurate.

I believe the falling apart of blacks and marriage came in the 60's.

That's when (Lyndon Johnson's) Great Society programs began.

I worked in the same office with BB/BS several years ago and they could not get Big Brothers. They started letting the boys go with Big Sisters to compensate. I never got that.

I went to an Eagle Scout ceremony for one of my students and at least three adults who spoke said something like "We know you wanted your father here but...." "I know you invited your father but..." blah blah blah. Obviously he was upset that his father was not going to attend even though he lived in the community. I sooooo wanted someone to say "I know it hurts you that your father is not here, but the man is a total dickhead and does not deserve a son like you". That's what I wanted to hear.

It's too bad a thread with such great potential is being undercut by Tank the racist and Boedicca the partisan hack.

Thank goodness Slobbert the troll is here to point out the only two posters who have posted anything that even remotely resembles a fact.

And enter stage left, Allie who actually believes Tank and Boedicca not only make good points but also believe everybody else in the thread has not. How rich.

What if the way blacks are behaving is natural?

And you already said the thread had great potential, nitwit. Guess who started the thread?

That pretty much leaves you out there, swinging in the fetid gush of wind created by your trolling.

A 1990 study by the Progressive Policy Institute showed that after controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.

Well, thats an interesting factoid.

It certainly is.

And it is reinforces the criticism of the Great Society Programs which encouraged black teenage girls to have babies out of wedlock as a career choice.

What are you proposing?

These children already have no father. Are you saying they should have funding cut off for food and shelter to teach them a lesson?

In the absence of social programs, what are you proposing to fill the void?

What are you proposing?

These children already have no father. Are you saying they should have funding cut off for food and shelter to teach them a lesson?

In the absence of social programs, what are you proposing to fill the void?
You feed them, they'll breed them.

And you already said the thread had great potential, nitwit. Guess who started the thread?

That pretty much leaves you out there, swinging in the fetid gush of wind created by your trolling.

Yes, it did. It's a topic that should be discussed. However, like I said, it was undercut from the very beginning by Tank the racist. Or do you not think Tank is a racist?

Forum List

Back