72% Of Babies Born To Unwed Mothers

I don't hate any race of people, because I understand why they are different.

The way blacks are behaving is natural

What are you proposing?

These children already have no father. Are you saying they should have funding cut off for food and shelter to teach them a lesson?

In the absence of social programs, what are you proposing to fill the void?
You feed them, they'll breed them.

Tank

Please leave this conversation to the adults. We all realize you crave attention, but you will have to look elsewhere

Last edited:
Back to the subject at hand

I think this is an issue for the Black Churches and Black Families. Black males who do not take care of their children need to be ostracized, just like males are in other cultures. It means he is not welcome at home, he is not welcome in the community, he is not welcome socially.

Black women need to show some backbone and demand responsibility from their males. If you have sex with a man who already has several children with different women, you know what you are getting with a mate

Last edited:
And you already said the thread had great potential, nitwit. Guess who started the thread?

That pretty much leaves you out there, swinging in the fetid gush of wind created by your trolling.

Yes, it did. It's a topic that should be discussed. However, like I said, it was undercut from the very beginning by Tank the racist. Or do you not think Tank is a racist?

So was the founder of Planned Parenthood, whose primary focus was eliminating "undesireables".

Your point? We are discussing it. All of us except you, that is. You just swing by to throw insults. The fact of the matter is that social programs have resulted in an increase in poverty, an increased in children born out of wedlock, an increase in drug addiction and indigency. The fact of the matter is that these problems affect the black population in a proportionally staggering way. So what is your proposal? Continue to encourage them to live off the state, fuck like rabbits and refuse to work? Good idea!

Back to the subject at hand

I think this is an issue for the Black Churches and Black Families. Black males who do not take care of their children need to be ostracized, just like males are in other cultures. It means he is not welcome at home, he is not welcome in the community, he is not welcome socially.

Black women need to show some backbone and demand responsibility from their males. If you have sex with a man who already has several children with different women, you know what you are getting with a mate
Nice rightwinger, problem solved.

What if the way blacks are behaving is natural?

It's not.

Before the Great Society programs, Oakland had a thriving black middle class. It's heartbreaking to see the elderly people who had strong nuclear and extended families back then trying to maintain their homes in the midst of gang violence.

As to those whose panties are in a wad because a couple of us dare to speak up regarding the cause of widespread single motherhood in the black community, the truth hurts, doesn't it?

I don't believe that is accurate.

I believe the falling apart of blacks and marriage came in the 60's.

That's when (Lyndon Johnson's) Great Society programs began.

and expanded by nixon, and ford later on.... ;)

Indeed. That's the problem with Big Government programs, they just keep expanding and expanding, regardless of the make up of the administration. Entitlements on autopilot are destructive in more ways than one.

Well, thats an interesting factoid.

It certainly is.

And it is reinforces the criticism of the Great Society Programs which encouraged black teenage girls to have babies out of wedlock as a career choice.

What are you proposing?

These children already have no father. Are you saying they should have funding cut off for food and shelter to teach them a lesson?

Hold the men responsible for child support for one.

Quit rewarding women for having multiple children out of wedlock with expanded benefits. Take the children away and put them in foster homes. Having babies without the means to support them should not be a career choice.

What part is the media playing in promoting or increasing the publics acceptance of unwed motherhood by promoting Bristol Palin and her unwed pregnancy and child?
The republicans for endorsing her mother for VP?

Go ahead and neg me again if you want CG.

Last edited:
It certainly is.

And it is reinforces the criticism of the Great Society Programs which encouraged black teenage girls to have babies out of wedlock as a career choice.

What are you proposing?

Quit rewarding women for having multiple children out of wedlock with expanded benefits. Take the children away and put them in foster homes. Having babies without the means to support them should not be a career choice.

Who pays for foster care? We already make fathers pay child support

Solution- (Motherd) First child out-of-wedlock is immediately taken by the State and placed for permanent adoption. Second child out-of-wedlock is immediately taken by the State and placed for permanent adoption. Mother gets her tubes tied then and there.

(Fathers) First out of wedlock kid- father is taxed for full expense of raising the child. Second offense all fathers's assets are confiscated and he goes to Coventry for life with his tubes tied.

Solution- (Motherd) First child out-of-wedlock is immediately taken by the State and placed for permanent adoption. Second child out-of-wedlock is immediately taken by the State and placed for permanent adoption. Mother gets her tubes tied then and there.

(Fathers) First out of wedlock kid- father is taxed for full expense of raising the child. Second offense all fathers's assets are confiscated and he goes to Coventry for life with his tubes tied.

I thought you guys were tired of Big Government getting into peoples private lives

I thought you guys were tired of Big Government getting into peoples private lives

This one's a strange case. In his case Christian Taliban isn't hyperbole, it's descriptive. He openly supports American theocracy and people like Fred Phelps, a normal con he is not.

What are you proposing?

Who pays for foster care? We already make fathers pay child support

In California the state and county pay for Foster placement. Under AFDC the Feds paid 95%; after AFDC, the Feds pay 5% (I believe). Welfare reform under Clinton reorganized AFDC (Aid to Families with Dependent Chidren) into TANF (Temporary Aid for Needy Families).
The District Attorney Family Support unit goes after fathers who fail to support their children. Tax refunds are confiscated and wages are garnished and offenders are prosecuted for failure to support.

Forum List

Back