70% of trump's endorsee's think the 2020 election was fraudulent

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

You know, we used to shy away from and even criticize liars. Now with the trump Big Lie, many are accepting them as possible representatives in our federal government. That is sad....

You know, we used to shy away from and even criticize liars. Now with the trump Big Lie, many are accepting them as possible representatives in our federal government. That is sad....

The election was stolen. Any sane person knows that.

Shocking that it is that low. He must not know those 30% are not carrying on that lie. Once he finds out he will drop them

No one is shying away from calling the liars out. Every day we see the left being outed for the liars they are.

The lairs are the ones who claim the election was free and fair. That's the big lie.

And brainless Dims think Poopeypants broke all election records for votes.

It's not even opinion for them, it's "fact".

Because they speak The Truth 'n stuff.

Much ado about nothing from someone name Jean Yi and Nathanial Rakish. The link doesn't even talk about alleged 2020 fraud. Lefties seem to spend their time worrying about non issues and "one term brand" while they might not have a candidate in 2024.

Much ado about nothing from someone name Jean Yi and Nathanial Rakish. The link doesn't even talk about alleged 2020 fraud. Lefties seem to spend their time worrying about non issues and "one term brand" while they might not have a candidate in 2024.
Plus it’s all a waste of time. Very little difference between dumb Don and dumb Joe on major issues. The uniparty makes certain Americans have little choice when voting for potus.

YOU are an IDIOT! This is a country of courts and laws. This is not a country where one demented, orange, SOB makes a delusional statement and, without evidence, it becomes true. You just keep living in the past and see where it gets you.
Who’s demented again?

The repub party is being taken for a ride by a champion grifter. I bet you have spent your hard earned money to the serial liar? I bet you have.

The cowards are the real Republicans who allow a charlatan and a serial liar to pull them around by the nose, like a neutered cow. They have NO spine!
I know of no one who fits that description. But I do see a number of demented Democrats being pulled around by their cocks by a mentally declining cock sucker.

Now, if you'll pardon Me, I have to go and finish shoveling that 9 inches of global warming out of My driveway.

Forum List

Back