7 Glaring Omissions In The Mueller Report That Kill Its Credibility

I mean they got Bill for lying about a blow job,
To be fair, Bill was lying under oath, which is a felony. He also violated fed gov fraternization policies that fall under sexual harassment with said blow job.

I don't think the blow job warranted impeachment. Lying under oath may have been enough, but I still would not have impeached Bill.

I am on the right side of this issue both times.

Its an incomplete report since Trump wasn’t subpoenaed. IF you’re investigating the local PTA, the first person you talk to is the head of the PTA… Trump’s lawyers got a bunch of questions they crafted answers to likely never consulting the blob for any of them. Whenever something would be incriminating, the “I don’t recall” phrase was invoked (27 times over 10 questions).

~~~~~~
Rep. Jim Jordan: Comey Said 245 Times "Don't Remember, Don ...
Rep. Jim Jordan: Comey Said 245 Times "Don't Remember, Don't Recall, Don't Know"
Dec 09, 2018 · Rep. Jim Jordan: Comey Said 245 Times "Don't Remember, Don't Recall, Don't Know" ... blasts former FBI director James Comey for answering more than 200 questions at …

Wow…quite the allegation….too bad there is no proof.

~~~~~~
Except someone took the trouble to count the number of times Comey uttered those words. The proof is in the records of the testimony.

Either that or he just made it up.

Regardless, the context of Comey’s appearing before a panel for 200 questions and the blob ducking 10 questions are much different.

~~~~~~
'I DON'T KNOW': Comey offers non-answer - 245 times! - The ...
www.theamericanmirror.com/transcript-comey-didnt-know-answer-245-times
Dec 08, 2018 · According to a tabulation of the times he couldn’t remember the answer to a question, Comey said “I don’t remember” 71 times, “I don’t know” 166 times and “I don’t recall” 8 times, for a staggering total of 245 non-answers on Friday.

He is guilty of both, collusion (conspiracy) and obstruction.

I mean they got Bill for lying about a blow job, and what tramp did was aided and abetted with out adversary to win an election and obstructed justice and is still obstructing justice. He is a huge GD stain on the presidency.
Trump was Exonerated. Mueller's $30Million investigation by Trump-haters found exactly ZERO crimes by Trump. Zero. Zip. Nadda.

Bill committed Felony Perjury to deny an American citizen a fair trial.

(Pro Tip: Obstruction of Justice happens when justice is obstructed, not when losers are butthurt)

Forum List

Back