Hillary Clinton: Anyone other than Trump would have been indicted for obstruction

Justin Richardson

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2019
And the Stupidity of the Democrats continues....

#LockHerUp

AP19113661448120-e1556046380224.jpg

First of all....I highly doubt she even listens to what she even says half the time...Lol

She truly doesn't care and I am so grateful that she isn't the POTUS. I can assure you that if she was...you may as well "sell out" your own country.

Her crap was just as bad, why isn't she in jail?

Prove it.

Show us all a link to unbiased, factual proof (not theories - proof) that her 'crap' was just as bad as Trump's?

You make a matter-of-fact statement. Now back it up - if you can.

Which I guarantee you cannot.

I despised Clinton as a candidate. But to say she has done as many illegal/immoral things as Trump is mind-bendingly ignorant.
She was a corrupt bitch. But nest to Trump - she is almost an angel.

So where is this link(s) that backs up your statement?

Time to play 'Whack-A-Mole' - this criminal bit@h, PROVEN to have been protected from not only Obstruction but also more than 15,000 criminal counts / violations of the FOIA & Federal Records Act, illegally mishandling classified, illegally storing classified, illegally destroying classified, and even Espionage, just popped her head up out of her hole to spew this shit.

Time for Barr to open back up her non-investigation to conduct a real investigation - in which the FBI and Comey admitted she broke laws - then Perp-walk her fat ass to prison for the rest of her treasonous, self-serving criminal life!

Pubs need to go strong at all the people involved in the coup attempt.

This shit needs to end here.

I despised Clinton as a candidate. But to say she has done as many illegal/immoral things as Trump is mind-bendingly ignorant.
And the Stupidity of the Democrats continues....

She apparently doesn't take the time to maybe...well....listen to what she is even saying. It's like a small child whining about everything but herself.

#LockHerUp

AP19113661448120-e1556046380224.jpg
Coming from the person responsible for this criminal conspiracy.....she sure doesn't know how to button her lip.

Her crap was just as bad, why isn't she in jail?

Prove it.

Show us all a link to unbiased, factual proof (not theories - proof) that her 'crap' was just as bad as Trump's?

You make a matter-of-fact statement. Now back it up - if you can.

Which I guarantee you cannot.

So where is this link(s) that backs up your statement?

She didn't delete 33,000 emails, wipe her server, smash her phones, among other things?

Lol, Says the woman with an illegal email server, bleached computers, and smashed cell phones. "No obstruction here! Look over there!"

Forum List

Back