7.2 hits Baja California

My aikido sensei closed his school and retired out there. He's about 2 hours from civilization so my prayers are with him, but I feel sorry for the earthquake that tried any funny business with him

Earthquakes are caused by Global Warming.

We need to lower our Carbon footprint pronto or Al Gore will keep eating...

Damn, and i just watched the movie "2012" today.

I hate to admit this, but I have watched 2012 dozens of times. The first time I thought it was a little slow. But then I had to watch it again. Then again and again and again and again. Of course, I fast-forwarded to the action parts. My wife will come in and ask, "are you watching 2012 again?" BUSTED!

The DVD has an alternate ending and a few deleted scenes. Check those out!

Not to worry. The entire State won't break off. Just places like San Francisco, Los Angeles, etc. The main farming areas will remain intact.

Another stupid person who doesn't know where our fault lines run......

:lol: You're one of my favorite trollers! :lol:

I'm sure most people know about the San Andreas Fault.

And I'm sure most people know that until it reaches San Fran, the San Andreas Fault runs thru FARM country. LOL

And these quakes today were not on the San Andreas....it is only one of many, many faults.

But...just keep on showing your ignorance...it helps give me a chuckle between after shocks.

Another stupid person who doesn't know where our fault lines run......

And I'm sure most people know that until it reaches San Fran, the San Andreas Fault runs thru FARM country. LOL

And these quakes today were not on the San Andreas....it is only one of many, many faults.

But...just keep on showing your ignorance...it helps give me a chuckle between after shocks.

:lol: Another great troll post!!!! :clap2:

Main farm areas:

calmap.jpg

Earthquake fault lines in California:

faultmap.gif

And it's not going to slip into the ocean.

Keep those troll posts coming! You may win troller of the month award yet!

Main farm areas:

calmap.jpg

faultmap.gif

Its a fact that California will one day break off. Techtonic Plates shifting, blabla. I'm not an expert, but I've heard Cali will one day be gone. In our lifetime? Maybe not. In 1000 years? Maybe. Who knows. But they know its breaking off sooner or later.

Main farm areas:

calmap.jpg

faultmap.gif

Did you look at your areas #4 and #6? And there are feeder faults thru areas #2, #3, #5, and #7...and the faults don't move out, they primarily move North and South...but feel free to tell us Californians ALLLLLLLL about it.

LOL...moron.

Forum List

Back