Women Wanting Equal Right to Go Shirtless.

this shit cracks me up----:lol:

how loony is this ??

About two dozen women took a walk down Congress Street topless Saturday, attracting a large crowd as they tried to preach that partial female nudity is not worthy of attracting a crowd.

Last edited:
Camaorders and camera sales will soar, invest now.

You can look but not touch?

I'm protesting for women's right to be touched! Down with the non-touching patriarchy!

New York is the only state in the country where women can be topless legally, after a 1992 ruling in the state's highest court. That means any woman can walk around the city at any time with no shirt on.

Artist Jill Coccaro, who goes by the name Phoenix Feeley, tested the New York law in 2005 after cops arrested her for exposing her breasts on Delancey St. She cited the 1992 ruling when cops grabbed her, but was held for 12 hours. She sued. The city later settled for $29,000.

Topless events took place across the country, from Los Angeles to Columbus, Ohio.

Organizers gathered signatures for a petition asking Congress to relax nudity laws, which they plan to hand over on Go-Topless Day next year.

Read more: Topless women march in Central Park for right to bare breasts

I surprised some ACLU loving sue happy a-hole hasnt challenged this in the NY school system.

Some people really need a hobby or something a wee bit more important to protest. Thankfully it hasn't really caught on in NY in 18 years.

New York is the only state in the country where women can be topless legally, after a 1992 ruling in the state's highest court. That means any woman can walk around the city at any time with no shirt on.

Artist Jill Coccaro, who goes by the name Phoenix Feeley, tested the New York law in 2005 after cops arrested her for exposing her breasts on Delancey St. She cited the 1992 ruling when cops grabbed her, but was held for 12 hours. She sued. The city later settled for $29,000.

Topless events took place across the country, from Los Angeles to Columbus, Ohio.

Organizers gathered signatures for a petition asking Congress to relax nudity laws, which they plan to hand over on Go-Topless Day next year.

I surprised some ACLU loving sue happy a-hole hasnt challenged this in the NY school system.

Some people really need a hobby or something a wee bit more important to protest. Thankfully it hasn't really caught on in NY in 18 years.

In all fairness I think these women are protesting the fact that if they go topless it draws a crowd. You can legally go topless in Austin too BUT if it attracts a crowd you can be cited.

Those damn caveats

Last edited:
In all fairness I think these women are protesting the fact that if they go topless it draws a crowd. You can legally go topless in Austin too BUT if it attracts a crowd you can be cited.

Those damn caveats
If they don't like having two sexual stimuli on their chests, they are free to chop them off.

Those damn caveats
If they don't like having two sexual stimuli on their chests, they are free to chop them off.

no no--you are commanded to cut your balls off so they can be free from maleness

Those damn caveats

And if it doesn't attract a crowd, she'd probably be insulted, so there are no easy answers available in Austin.

Those damn caveats

And if it doesn't attract a crowd, she'd probably be insulted, so there are no easy answers available in Austin.

nope---it's a catch 22 DD

I think that a compromise can be reached in this issue.

After the age of 40, you should be required to wear a shirt unless you can demonstrate that your sag is not more than 3 centimeters from your 18th birthday.

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back