7.2 hits Baja California

And I'm sure most people know that until it reaches San Fran, the San Andreas Fault runs thru FARM country. LOL

And these quakes today were not on the San Andreas....it is only one of many, many faults.

But...just keep on showing your ignorance...it helps give me a chuckle between after shocks.

:lol: Another great troll post!!!! :clap2:

Main farm areas:

calmap.jpg

Earthquake fault lines in California:

faultmap.gif

And it's not going to slip into the ocean.

Keep those troll posts coming! You may win troller of the month award yet!

Its a fact that California will one day break off. Techtonic Plates shifting, blabla. I'm not an expert, but I've heard Cali will one day be gone. In our lifetime? Maybe not. In 1000 years? Maybe. Who knows. But they know its breaking off sooner or later.

The faults move N/S. One day San Diego will be adjacent to San Francisco. Only idiots who didn't pass HS Earth Science think that CA will fall into the ocean.

Main farm areas:

calmap.jpg

faultmap.gif

Its a fact that California will one day break off. Techtonic Plates shifting, blabla. I'm not an expert, but I've heard Cali will one day be gone. In our lifetime? Maybe not. In 1000 years? Maybe. Who knows. But they know its breaking off sooner or later.

The faults move N/S. One day San Diego will be adjacent to San Francisco. Only idiots who didn't pass HS Earth Science think that CA will fall into the ocean.

It will tear away like a bandaid.

Of course...:eusa_liar:

The entire west coast is a subduction zone. The expanding Pacific plate pushes against the continental plate. The continental plate is lighter and rides above the Pacific plate. The pressure and heat generated can and has formed many volcanos from Baja to Alaska. This subduction zone also causes land mass to rise forming mountain ranges. The San Bernadino range rises at a rate of, I think I'm correct on this number, 1 & 1/2 inches per year. The 57 freeway, in the Diamond Bar area, get humps and dips every few years and the highway contractors have to come in and smooth them out again.

We may shake and rattle a lot, but we will not fall off in the ocean.

Last edited:
And I'm sure most people know that until it reaches San Fran, the San Andreas Fault runs thru FARM country. LOL

And these quakes today were not on the San Andreas....it is only one of many, many faults.

But...just keep on showing your ignorance...it helps give me a chuckle between after shocks.

Main farm areas:

http://score.rims.k12.ca.us/score_lessons/amelia_road/calmap.jpg/IMG]

[IMGttp://www.moval.org/images/faultmap.gif

actually, it's not a fact.

:lol:

:eusa_doh:
hey bobo, go take a class on plate tectonics before you embarrass yourself more

Main farm areas:

http://score.rims.k12.ca.us/score_lessons/amelia_road/calmap.jpg/IMG]

[IMGttp://www.moval.org/images/faultmap.gif

hey, its bobo, facts are meaningless to him

sad. California falling off into the Ocean or sliding off, is contrary to everything we know about plate teutonic science.
...the motion between these two rock masses beneath the Golden State is mostly horizontal. That is, the Pacific plate is moving "up" the coast, not away from the North American plate, at a rate of dozens of millimeters per year.

So in several million years, residents of San Francisco will see the L.A. skyline out their windows.

Will California Ever Fall into the Ocean?

sad. California falling off into the Ocean or sliding off, is contrary to everything we know about plate teutonic science.
...the motion between these two rock masses beneath the Golden State is mostly horizontal. That is, the Pacific plate is moving "up" the coast, not away from the North American plate, at a rate of dozens of millimeters per year.

So in several million years, residents of San Francisco will see the L.A. skyline out their windows.

Will California Ever Fall into the Ocean?
bobo, and fools like him, only like the pseudo-science like AGW

And they are still on the roll:

Recent Earthquakes - All Earthquake List for CA-NV

Looks like it may be America's turn.

Last quake I was in was San Diego in the late 60's, a roller that turned the ground into what looked like the waves on the ocean,centered in the desert.

Used to have about a 1000 a month along the Aleution Island chain, small ones to moderate but the noise from the winds were so high along with the rumble, they were barely noticeable. We were in Anchorage, the day after the 1964 quake, walking the streets, and no camera with me, left it on the aircraft like an idiot.The destruction when seen in pictures and videos is bad enough, but when seen in person it's a whole different feeling.

Best part of this story so far was hearing Mika Brzezinski on MSNBC call it Ba Ja, instead of Ba Ha, California.

Like La Jahhhla for La Jolla, so many, also like Mackinac Island etc pronounced Mack-in-awe many say MackinACK! I make errors in pronunciations also if I am not familiar with the language, but most of the media people do okay, with those exceptions.:lol:

Best part of this story so far was hearing Mika Brzezinski on MSNBC call it Ba Ja, instead of Ba Ha, California.

Like La Jahhhla for La Jolla, so many, also like Mackinac Island etc pronounced Mack-in-awe many say MackinACK! I make errors in pronunciations also if I am not familiar with the language, but most of the media people do okay, with those exceptions.:lol:

I've heard some real doozies by news media people but I always forget them. lol, I would have said Mackinack, but that's quite a bit less known a place than Baja California I would think.

Forum List

Back