63% of Republicans STILL Think Iraq Had WMDs

don't inhale the hairspray, my dear retarded broad.

hey, troll

You got bitched slapped and are too stupid to know when to quit

i am having a splendid evening.

not having to justify invading a country and killing hundreds of thousand innocent folks. including members of the military of the country i pretend to be a patriot of.

swell time.

how you doing, scumbag?

amused at a 3rd rate troll with an IQ of a cucumber

Washington - The Pentagon now says 1,100 U.S. soldiers were possibly exposed to sarin nerve gas when U.S. Army engineers blew up at least seven tons of the Iraqi poison at the end of the 1991 Persian Gulf war.
New evidence compiled by the United Nations, the CIA and the Army indicates that a much larger amount of the gas than first reported was spread by winds over a wider area in southern Iraq where 3,000 to 4,000 U.S. soldiers were operating.

GWVRP: 1,100 soldiers possibly exposed to sarin gas

They did you cock sucking hack.

I fully supported the invasion then and now. Did we handle the invasion wrong? You bet your ass but it was still the right thing to do. Fucking Saddam and Rderp

WHY? Saddam was not a threat. Just President of Iran. Saddam was really an ally because there were no terrorist in Iraq before our invasion. How can an invasion be done wrong? :eusa_hand::confused:

And yet our soldiers found SEVERAL Terrorist Training camps in Iraq. How could that be if they weren't IN Iraq?

According to WikiLeaks, small amounts of chemical WMDs were found in Iraq and continued to surface for years after the 2003 US invasion.
The term, "Weapon of Mass Destruction," is ambiguous. A molotov cocktail tossed into a crowded bar literally and categorically qualifies as a weapon of mass destruction. As does an ordinary fragmentation grenade or a high-capacity machine gun turned against an unarmed and trapped crowd.

As far as a chemical weapon is concerned, it can be considered a weapon of mass destruction if used to optimum effect. But not any moreso than a comparably lethal high-explosive or indendiary device. In keeping with the topic at hand, the chemical weapons found in Iraq, which were purchased from the U.S. as far back as the 1970s and 80s, are long past their shelf-life and are no longer useful.

The bottom line is the widely accepted meaning of a "WMD" is some sort of nuclear device, from a so-called "dirty bomb" to a full-scale thermonuclear bomb or artillery round. So the lingering rumors about chemical weapons being found in Iraq are nothing more than attempts to justify the illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq.

Where the hell is the OP now???? You were saying?? That you DUMBFUCK liberals lied , used a propaganda war and covered up the truth for political purposes while our troops SUFFERED. Just like Vietnam and AGENT ORANGE.. All a coverup.. MAKES ME SICK.

"they violated UN resolutions."

LOL

i know that some athletes did or will donate their brains for scientific research, to help gaining info about head trauma and its repercussions, hehe.

i want to study partisan brains, how the fuck can they compartmentalize all this conflicting info without going insane,

ooops.

i guess i answered my question.

still, i want those brains. send them to l.k.eder, 90210 nontrollstadt, germany.

just put them into matchboxes, heirs.

thanks.

63% of Republicans STILL Think Iraq Had WMDs

Go ahead, pick out your source. This is how "Google" works.

Remember, 70% of Americans believed Iraq was involved in 9/11:

Bush linked Iraq and the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks: "The battle of Iraq is one victory in a war on terror that began on September the 11, 2001 -- and still goes on. That terrible morning, 19 evil men -- the shock troops of a hateful ideology -- gave America and the civilized world a glimpse of their ambitions."

washingtonpost.com: Hussein Link to 9/11 Lingers in Many Minds

How public opinion was shaped:

https://sgadaria.expressions.syr.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Iraq-article_Gershkoff_Kushner.pdf

Oh, and 64% of Republicans believe Obama was born in another country.

The Poll:

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~benv/files/poll responses by party ID.pdf

The part on Demographics is hilarious. 2.5% of blacks are Republican? More than half Republicans say they are strongly religious but less than a quarter regularly attend church.

Very interesting poll.

100% of people that can remember 16 Mar 1988 know Iraq not only had WMDs, they also know Saddam was willing to use them.

CaféAuLait;6055923 said:
LOL so the democrats did not lie? Democrats were not lying, only Bush? How do you come to that conclusion? It's positively hilarious.

Democrats before Iraq War started.... - YouTube
This is my favorite lie.

"...we gave him a chance to allow the inspectors in, and he wouldn't let them in. And, therefore, after a reasonable request, we decided to remove him from power.." - George Bush, 2003
At the time Bush made that statement, UN inspectors were driving around Iraq in white vans. And the only reason they left, was because Bush wouldn't guarantee their safety.

hey, troll

You got bitched slapped and are too stupid to know when to quit

not having to justify invading a country and killing hundreds of thousand innocent folks. including members of the military of the country i pretend to be a patriot of.

swell time.

how you doing, scumbag?

so, you did support the invasion of iraq, eh?

CIA, PENTAGON KNEW U.N. DESTROYED IRAQI NERVE-GAS ROCKETS

WASHINGTON -- American intelligence knew at the time that United Nations inspectors had discovered and destroyed Iraqi rockets containing 4.4 tons of nerve gas at Khamisiyah in 1992, the CIA said Thursday.

CIA, PENTAGON KNEW U.N. DESTROYED IRAQI NERVE-GAS ROCKETS.(MAIN) - Albany Times Union (Albany, NY) | HighBeam Research

Don't EVER let another LYING scumbag liberal say there were not weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.. They're LIARS.

According to WikiLeaks, small amounts of chemical WMDs were found in Iraq and continued to surface for years after the 2003 US invasion.
The term, "Weapon of Mass Destruction," is ambiguous. A molotov cocktail tossed into a crowded bar literally and categorically qualifies as a weapon of mass destruction. As does an ordinary fragmentation grenade or a high-capacity machine gun turned against an unarmed and trapped crowd.

As far as a chemical weapon is concerned, it can be considered a weapon of mass destruction if used to optimum effect. But not any moreso than a comparably lethal high-explosive or indendiary device. In keeping with the topic at hand, the chemical weapons found in Iraq, which were purchased from the U.S. as far back as the 1970s and 80s, are long past their shelf-life and are no longer useful.

The bottom line is the widely accepted meaning of a "WMD" is some sort of nuclear device, from a so-called "dirty bomb" to a full-scale thermonuclear bomb or artillery round. So the lingering rumors about chemical weapons being found in Iraq are nothing more than attempts to justify the illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq.

WMD's include nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons.

Iraq lost a war after invading another country and broke the terms of the peace treaty.

What part of your pea brain doesn't understand that?
The part about Iraq wasn't in any other country at the time of our attack; it was not our call to determine whether they were in violation of 1441; and most importantly, there are only 2 ways you can legally attack another country with a significant force and we satisfied neither.

Iraq was a war of choice. Wars of choice, are classified as wars of aggression. Wars of aggression, are the highest crime a nation can commit.

CaféAuLait;6055923 said:
dead iraqis and dead us military don't care about your political trench warfare.

i know you desperately want to share the blame with the democrats, and other nations.

but the iraq war is a bushbaby.

you are US american and supported the invasion, then you own it. mission accomplished

LOL so the democrats did not lie? Democrats were not lying, only Bush? How do you come to that conclusion? It's positively hilarious.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8"]Democrats before Iraq War started.... - YouTube[/ame]

democrats were for more inspections.

which were done.

ask hans blix.

you will never own up to this, you scumbags.

maybe it helps you if i tell you that i am not an american. i am german.

it feels good to not be culpable for starting a war for a change.

With your half truths and not admitting to the actual facts, you are looking lame dude.
You probably don't remember when the inspectors were denied access to stategic areas for days, and only then let in to the sites....enough time to move what needed to be. If the democrats didn't want an invasion, they shouldn't have voted for it....PERIOD.
Sound more like your still butthurt over WWII when the Germans had their ass handed to them on a pewter plate, dude. Time to move forward...remember?

CaféAuLait;6056058 said:

WMD's include nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons.

and the case for invasion was tried to be sold with the mushroom cloud (for obvious reasons) and with anthrax (for obvious reasons as well, if you remember 2001), not with sarin or mustard gas.

swell time.

how you doing, scumbag?

so, you did support the invasion of iraq, eh?

first time yes,

2nd time there just should have been a message sent

Iraq lost a war after invading another country and broke the terms of the peace treaty.

What part of your pea brain doesn't understand that?
The part about Iraq wasn't in any other country at the time of our attack; it was not our call to determine whether they were in violation of 1441; and most importantly, there are only 2 ways you can legally attack another country with a significant force and we satisfied neither.

Iraq was a war of choice. Wars of choice, are classified as wars of aggression. Wars of aggression, are the highest crime a nation can commit.

whose call was it then moron, yours?

CaféAuLait;6055923 said:

Democrats before Iraq War started.... - YouTube

democrats were for more inspections.

which were done.

ask hans blix.

you will never own up to this, you scumbags.

maybe it helps you if i tell you that i am not an american. i am german.

it feels good to not be culpable for starting a war for a change.

With your half truths and not admitting to the actual facts, you are looking lame dude.
You probably don't remember when the inspectors were denied access to stategic areas for days, and only then let in to the sites....enough time to move what needed to be. If the democrats didn't want an invasion, they shouldn't have voted for it....PERIOD.
Sound more like your still butthurt over WWII when the Germans had their ass handed to them on a pewter plate, dude. Time to move forward...remember?

dude, you are the old fuck, not me.

so don't try to bluff me with this "you don't remember" stuff.

now, get off my lawn, poser.

Forum List

Back