Americans head to mexico for jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LilOlLady, Sep 25, 2012.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +621
    So why are they coming here by the millions? Freebies, Automatic Birthright Citizenship and lucrative crime benefits.

Chris Matthews; “Let people come in with work permits.”
    Is he retarded? We don’t need to make it easier for more people to enter this country to do jobs Americans do not have. We have 12.5 million Americans unemployed. We have college graduates that can not even find jobs at Wal-Mart or McDonalds are going to Mexico to look for work. Asia, India and China.
    And Obama give work permits to millions who are in the country illegally and stop deportation for only violent criminals. What the hell do they not understand about we do not have jobs for American much less for those in the country illegally. So what do Obama do? Put them on food stamps, medical care and welfare via anchor babies that is multiplying like flies to get the free stuff.

2. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Clipboard Guy! Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,745
    Americans looking for work in Mexico? I don't think so. Plus the article mentions Illegals headed BACK to Mexico, not Americans.

3. beretta304

beretta304 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    Can we all chip in and buy LilOlLady a one-way ticket to Mexico?

4. g5000

g5000 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,686
    Mexicans are not taking "jobs Americans do not have". They are taking jobs Americans do not want.

Only shortsighted, ignorant, biased fools believe otherwise.

Evidence? Simple. Just take a look at our unemployment rate prior to the recession. We had the same number, if not more, of illegal aliens in this country then as we do now, and yet we had virtually full employment.

Thus, the 12.5 million unemployed Americans were not thrown out of work by Mexicans.

Perhaps you heard of the economic crash a few years ago? THAT is what threw all those people out of work. If you really want to, you can thank Bush for that, but you have to thank Obama for them STILL being out of work after all these years.

When we had full employment, we had the same number of illegals. So this not only screams the fact they are not taking our jobs, it also screams that our government is not meeting the immigrant labor DEMAND with an immigrant labor SUPPLY.

Every prosperous society has a large immigrant labor force.

And so, since our government is not meeting that demand, illegal immigrants are filling that vacuum created by our government.

Every illegal immigrant problem you can name is the direct result of our idiotic government immigration quota system.

If a farmer needs 50 people to harvest his crops, and the goverment policy only provides 10 legal immigrants, he is going to hire 40 illegals to bring in the harvest. He has no choice. It isn't like some suburbanite white guy is standing there jumping up and down to pick oranges for him at ten bucks an hour.

So punishing the farmer for hiring 40 illegals is treating the symptom and not the disease.

Whichever party stops being so fucking stupid first is going to have a lock on the Hispanic citizen vote forever.

Bush got it. But he was jammed up by idiots in his own party.

Too bad. Romney would be way ahead in the polls today if the GOP hadn't fucked themselves in the ass over this particular brand of unwhites.

Hispanics are natural born Republicans. Deeply religious, hard working, family orienteted. But the dumbshits who have hijacked the party think all darkies from across the border are job-stealers, gangstas, or rapists.

It just does not get any dumber than that.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  5. LordBrownTrout

LordBrownTrout Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,113
    Canada may be forced to keep us out if unemployment continues to tank.

6. Uncensored2008

Uncensored2008 Libertarian Radical Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,962
    Mexico is a lot like the old Soviet Union, they report a 5% unemployment, but that is only for the favored castes. Mestizos are probably closer to 80% unemployment. It's incredibly corrupt, not just the cartels, but the government - when there is a difference between the two.

Mexico has the 14th largest economy in the world, a far more wealthy nation that Denmark, Norway, or Israel. Yet the majority of the population live in abject poverty. The Indians are treated like dirt, and race determines how for you can go. If you're not white, you won't get far in Mexico.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Uncensored2008

Uncensored2008 Libertarian Radical Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,962
    Bullshit.

Mexicans are taking jobs that teens and minorities once held. Fast food, paper routs, even mowing lawns is now out of reach to Americans, thanks to you leftists and your promotion of illegal immigration.

The "entry level job" is a thing of the past, due to illegals. Since such jobs are a stepping stone to Americans, companies often prefer illegals, who take such jobs as permanent positions.

The big lie is that Americans won't do these jobs. But these were the jobs that young people once had, that taught youth the responsibilities associated with employment. That door is slammed tight, thanks to the left and the promotion of illegal aliens.

8. Inthemiddle

Inthemiddle BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +674
    And why don't they want those jobs? I mean, isn't the American dream to work under the table for pennies on the dollar and under substandard and often illegal conditions? That's right, it's not. There's no such thing as a job that Americans won't do. They simply won't settle for sub-standard conditions. Only shortsighted, ignorant, biased fools believe otherwise.

9. g5000

g5000 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,686
    First, I am a paleo-conservative.

Second, the unemployment figures prior to the recession do not lie, son. No matter how hard you jam your fingers into your eyes.

[​IMG]

Third, I am not promoting illegal aliens, dumbass. I am promoting the exact opposite. I am promoting increasing the legal work permits so they meet the labor demand.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  10. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,504
    Bulcrap. My friend has worked as a maid for nearly 40 years now. She's been pushed out of 3 jobs by the Hispanics, they come in and take over and when hours need to be cut, they cut the hours on the Americans.

Many companies prefer to hire illegals with fake papers because they can pretend they didn't know they were illegal and then threaten them with immigration any time they get out of hand.

The last time I went berry picking I was 18. The bus driver left me standing there and took everyone else at the busstop, all of whom were immigrants, either Asian or Hispanic. He didn't do it because he knew all the others and not me either because I brought my Thai sister in law with me and he took her and it was the first time he met her. BTW, she swore she'd never go back. I spent my summers picking berries growing up but as the immigrants came in, the farmers started treating them like crap because they could always call immigration if they complained.

Some business actually hire illegals and then call immigration when it comes time to pay them.

Look at the business in the last few years that were mostly staffed by illegals that were raided. Thousands of Americans standing in line to get those jobs.

They are not taking jobs Americans won't do, they are taking jobs away from Americans and keeping our wages artificially low. Many of them are now returning home now that they've wrecked our economy but don't worry, when it's fixed, they will be back to wreck it again.