63% of Republicans STILL Think Iraq Had WMDs

CaféAuLait;6055828 said:
lol, you know who pulled the trigger, right?

and you know hans blix?

probably a librul.

Pulling the 'trigger' have anything to do with all those claims you state are false? Why all the quotes about them having WMD's by the left? So was the left trying to mislead when they claimed such before 2001 and AFTER? What was their agenda in making such claims? Seems that many on the left keep saying Bush lied about WMD’s to start this war. WTF were democrats claiming before and after 9-11 there were WMD’s and now such means nothing? And WMD’s were ‘made up’ by Bush?

dead iraqis and dead us military don't care about your political trench warfare.

i know you desperately want to share the blame with the democrats, and other nations.

but the iraq war is a bushbaby.

you are US american and supported the invasion, then you own it. mission accomplished

LOL so the democrats did not lie? Democrats were not lying, only Bush? How do you come to that conclusion? It's positively hilarious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8]Democrats before Iraq War started.... - YouTube[/ame]

You mean there's a FUCKING book written about chemical weapons in Iraq that our troops were exposed to by an ex CIA guy???????????

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Gassed-Gulf-Pentagon-CIA-Cover-up-Syndrome/dp/0595092012]Gassed in the Gulf: The Inside Story of the Pentagon-CIA Cover-up of Gulf War Syndrome: Patrick Eddington: 9780595092017: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

BUT WAIT????

Liberals have oooooooooooooooooooooozed, "BUSH LIED PEOPLE DIED" for yearsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.. You mean to tell me liberals are fucking LIARS?????

They were transferred to Syria.

It seems republicans are better informed than democraps.

CaféAuLait;6055923 said:
CaféAuLait;6055828 said:
Pulling the 'trigger' have anything to do with all those claims you state are false? Why all the quotes about them having WMD's by the left? So was the left trying to mislead when they claimed such before 2001 and AFTER? What was their agenda in making such claims? Seems that many on the left keep saying Bush lied about WMD’s to start this war. WTF were democrats claiming before and after 9-11 there were WMD’s and now such means nothing? And WMD’s were ‘made up’ by Bush?

dead iraqis and dead us military don't care about your political trench warfare.

i know you desperately want to share the blame with the democrats, and other nations.

you are US american and supported the invasion, then you own it. mission accomplished

LOL so the democrats did not lie? Democrats were not lying, only Bush? How do you come to that conclusion? It's positively hilarious.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8"]Democrats before Iraq War started.... - YouTube[/ame]

democrats were for more inspections.

which were done.

ask hans blix.

you will never own up to this, you scumbags.

maybe it helps you if i tell you that i am not an american. i am german.

it feels good to not be culpable for starting a war for a change.

The silence is DEFEANING??????????????????????????????????????????????? LIBERALS??? You were saying???????

What????????????????????? WHAT??????????????????????

I can't hear you loser libs now??????????????????????????? LIARS caught.. AGAIN

They've already lost this one LGS. At this point the libroids in this thread ignoring, lying, deflecting or all of the above are just making utter fools of themselves with zero credibility. Course we knew that's all the gas bad sons a bitches were in the first place. Morons, idiots and uneducated gutter lickers.

CaféAuLait;6055923 said:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8"]Democrats before Iraq War started.... - YouTube[/ame]

which were done.

ask hans blix.

or losing one I'll bet also

He violated the terms of the gulf war cease fire 19 fucking times.
No UN report made that conclusion.

Since they were the AHJ, you're not qualified to make that statement.

We promised to hold him to those terms.
It wasn't our call to make.

One or two violations ok. 19?
Israel is in violation of over 200 UN resolutions, should we attack them?

At that point our credibility became the issue not his.
Our credibility took a major hit, as a nation based on the rule of law, to illegally attack a sovereign nation in violation of Article 51 of the UN Charter.

The silence is DEFEANING??????????????????????????????????????????????? LIBERALS??? You were saying???????

don't inhale the hairspray, my dear retarded broad.

hey, troll

You got bitched slapped and are too stupid to know when to quit

i am having a splendid evening.

not having to justify invading a country and killing hundreds of thousand innocent folks. including members of the military of the country i pretend to be a patriot of.

swell time.

how you doing, scumbag?

He violated the terms of the gulf war cease fire 19 fucking times.
No UN report made that conclusion.

Since they were the AHJ, you're not qualified to make that statement.

We promised to hold him to those terms.
It wasn't our call to make.

One or two violations ok. 19?
Israel is in violation of over 200 UN resolutions, should we attack them?

At that point our credibility became the issue not his.
Our credibility took a major hit, as a nation based on the rule of law, to illegally attack a sovereign nation in violation of Article 51 of the UN Charter.

Iraq lost a war after invading another country and broke the terms of the peace treaty.

What part of your pea brain doesn't understand that?

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;6055923 said:

which were done.

ask hans blix.

So you're German. Should I be all over WW2 and death camps? You assume that because I am American, I supported this war. Shall I assume you supported Hitler and the death of Jews? Of course I won't. You make a lot of assumptions because I am American.

If Bush lied, so did the Democrats before him and during his presidency. How you can blame this solely on Bush is mystifying. Add in Hussen’s history of murdering over a half million Kurds with WMD’s and I don’t think either party was trying to lie whatsoever.

Forum List

Back