60 Year Old Woman Shoots 2 of 7 ‘Knock Out’ Attackers

(Snort)

If you have anything to contribute to this discussion, now's the chance!

What are you pretending to be a horse now? I dont talk or brag about having the respect of strangers on the internet fat boy. :lol:

You got your ass handed to you because you are too dumb to know the difference between restricting weapons and banning them. What a dumb ass.

Have you read lonelaughers definition and rant? He wants unreasonable restrictions on every rifle except single shot. Which is Unconstitutional and illegal. The Supreme Court ruled in 39 that a weapon must be in use, of use or common to the military to be protected by the 2nd. And that has been upheld numerous times.

I don't really get up in arms about a persons opinions. They have a right to them whatever they are. If mines differ then I will respectfully debate to either gain a better understanding of that person position or possibly educate the other person. In the end its all debate and is not going to change anything unless a person wants to learn and grow.

The good thing about the Constitution is that there was room built in to add amendements for events unforeseen by the founders. Pretty sure they never envisioned assault rifles being regarded as a right to bear arms by citizens not regulated or trained in their use.

And....obviously...you ain't payin' attention. Shocking!
Why do you choose to be irrelevant?
Why do you choose to help prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty?

Why won't you look a few posts up and find my definition of an assault weapon? Too stupid?
Wait.... this?

An assault weapon is a weapon that allows an unskilled fucktard with a mental problem to murder a lot of people really quickly. IOW....one that can fire a shitload of bullets into a crowd of people in a matter of seconds without the douchebag having to stop and reload. It is a weapon that is DESIGNED for military use but can be effectively used by anyone who can pick it up and pull the trigger. but because it is cool as hell....nutters need to have them in their garage

You very clearly aren't worth wasting any more time on.

Thank you for helping to prove that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Why do you choose to be irrelevant?
Why do you choose to help prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty?

Why won't you look a few posts up and find my definition of an assault weapon? Too stupid?
Wait.... this?

An assault weapon is a weapon that allows an unskilled fucktard with a mental problem to murder a lot of people really quickly. IOW....one that can fire a shitload of bullets into a crowd of people in a matter of seconds without the douchebag having to stop and reload. It is a weapon that is DESIGNED for military use but can be effectively used by anyone who can pick it up and pull the trigger. but because it is cool as hell....nutters need to have them in their garage

You very clearly aren't worth wasting any more time on.

Thank you for helping to prove that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

What is your definition?

So if you ever get mugged you are going to move?

It's the teenagers that made the situation dangerous, not the sixty year old lady.
I doubt that she had any joy from killing the two she shot.

I have traveled to 40 different countries by myself and never been assaulted in any way. I've lived in four different countries as well as the US and never been mugged. I was threatened with a knife once when I was 19 and learned how to avoid that by not placing myself in a precarious situation. Yes, if my neighborhood was crime ridden, I would move, why not? It is only sensible. In my 30's I used to do a lot of long distance running, on my own. I got a big dog to run with me and no one ever bothered me. Having a big dog also prevented anyone from trying to burglarize my home. In the States, I lived alone, a single woman, for many years, and never felt fearful as I had a big dog in the house with me. I also lived in a decent, non-crime ridden neighborhood. I was not rich, by any means, but I managed to find decent housing in a decent neighborhood. You can use common sense solutions without arming yourself. I have no desire at any level to kill someone; I don't believe in the death penalty and certainly not for anything other than murder. The joy you gun nuts take in potentially blowing away someone who might break into your house is very, very disturbing.

If you don't want to arm yourself, you have that right. If you also want to live your life in fear, then that too is your right. You don't have a right to tell others that they need to live their lives in fear. It is the 2nd Amendment which tells me that I can arm myself to protect myself & not have to live life in fear. You libs & gun grabbers never cease to amaze me for such ridiculous positions you take. If someone comes into my house & threatens me or my family, I will defend myself. If I choose to walk down a certain street, guess what, that is my right. I don't look for situations, but I shouldn't have to worry about some punk kid sucker punching me either. I guess it never dawned on to you that this lady might not have the option to move, or better yet, that she doesn't want to. Perhaps she lived there all her life & starting over at 60 isn't an option. If the thug didn't want to end up dead, then guess what, perhaps he should have thought of that ahead of time.

Your kind constantly whines about gun grabbers and I have yet to find one person who has had a gun grabbed. And how is arming yourself against liberals who want health insurance for everyone not living in fear. Hell, nutters are the most afraid people in the country.

Every nutter wants to get bogged down in a discussion about what an assault weapon is. I wonder why? They have a hard-on for that term. Everyone knows what an assault weapon is. Nutters play dumb in the hopes of grinding the discussion to a halt.

Or....is it possible that the dummies posting in this thread really have no idea what an assault weapon is? Hmmmmmm. Maybe one or two of them could tell the others.

Idiots.
It's the word "assault" that does it to them. It sounds criminal -- even to those who know it refers to assault in the military context.

Living in NYC, being a non gun owning Lifetime Member of the NRA, I find the Liberal stand on gun ownership very totalitarian. Here, owning a gun is very problematic. Too many hoops to jump through, too many draconian requirements and restrictions for the average person to even consider. Now, pretty much anything that holds over 6 rounds is looked at as an assault weapon.

Here , you could get attacked by a mob of 6 or 26 Teens, pick up a garbage can cover, a stick, a rock to defend yourself, hurt someone in the process, and get charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Forget about carrying a knife, here, you'd be lucky, if in an altercation, you were not shot 56 times by the Cops, should they decide to even respond to the emergency call, 50/50 chance there. Best advice. When the shit hits the fan, have a short memory and a fast exit. No good deed goes unpunished. :)
Wow.

New York Sounds worse today than it was when I left in '81. I was born and raised in Brooklyn but moved to Queens (Kew Gardens) in '76. The gun situation is no better in New Jersey, in fact it's worse. But the crime rate is much lower.

Elmhurst seemed like a pretty quiet place to me back in the '70s. But I never spent much time there. I just drove through on business. Has it changed much since then?

I have traveled to 40 different countries by myself and never been assaulted in any way. I've lived in four different countries as well as the US and never been mugged. I was threatened with a knife once when I was 19 and learned how to avoid that by not placing myself in a precarious situation. Yes, if my neighborhood was crime ridden, I would move, why not? It is only sensible. In my 30's I used to do a lot of long distance running, on my own. I got a big dog to run with me and no one ever bothered me. Having a big dog also prevented anyone from trying to burglarize my home. In the States, I lived alone, a single woman, for many years, and never felt fearful as I had a big dog in the house with me. I also lived in a decent, non-crime ridden neighborhood. I was not rich, by any means, but I managed to find decent housing in a decent neighborhood. You can use common sense solutions without arming yourself. I have no desire at any level to kill someone; I don't believe in the death penalty and certainly not for anything other than murder. The joy you gun nuts take in potentially blowing away someone who might break into your house is very, very disturbing.

If you don't want to arm yourself, you have that right. If you also want to live your life in fear, then that too is your right. You don't have a right to tell others that they need to live their lives in fear. It is the 2nd Amendment which tells me that I can arm myself to protect myself & not have to live life in fear. You libs & gun grabbers never cease to amaze me for such ridiculous positions you take. If someone comes into my house & threatens me or my family, I will defend myself. If I choose to walk down a certain street, guess what, that is my right. I don't look for situations, but I shouldn't have to worry about some punk kid sucker punching me either. I guess it never dawned on to you that this lady might not have the option to move, or better yet, that she doesn't want to. Perhaps she lived there all her life & starting over at 60 isn't an option. If the thug didn't want to end up dead, then guess what, perhaps he should have thought of that ahead of time.

Your kind constantly whines about gun grabbers and I have yet to find one person who has had a gun grabbed. And how is arming yourself against liberals who want health insurance for everyone not living in fear. Hell, nutters are the most afraid people in the country.

piss off, anti-gun nutter.

go check the rates at the exchanges

Your life must suck pretty badly to brag about respect on a message board. I remember you too fat fake native american. :lol:

(Snort)

What are you pretending to be a horse now? I dont talk or brag about having the respect of strangers on the internet fat boy. :lol:

You got your ass handed to you because you are too dumb to know the difference between restricting weapons and banning them. What a dumb ass.

except it was LL who got his ass handed to him, not TK :lol:

and naming an unseen opponent a "fat boy"simply reveales YOUR OWN insecurities and problems :D

Some punks go around PUNCHING old people AND young people in the head for laughs. FOR LAUGHS. Yet, those who get punched, they are in the wrong for being in the wrong place at the wrong time or not paying close enough attention on who is beside them or behind them or coming towards them? Are you kidding? If someone tried to pull that game on my DOG, I'd kill them. With intent to kill, not maim. Fucking punks. I'm glad they are dead.

Guess I better switch avies to malificent. I'm turning into her again.

Except they're not dead. In fact, they never existed.

I've done some googling on this, and not a single real news source has picked it up, and even the right wing blogs repeating it are admitting it is "unverified".

I think this has the smell of a hoax.

Your life must suck pretty badly to brag about respect on a message board. I remember you too fat fake native american. :lol:

(Snort)

Nope. Restricting means you are saying when a person can, or cannot have a firearm. When you ban firearms, you essentially are restricting access to firearms. Yes, I know English is a hard subject for you, Asclepias, but it's my specialty.

Deal with it.

i have traveled to 40 different countries by myself and never been assaulted in any way. I've lived in four different countries as well as the us and never been mugged. I was threatened with a knife once when i was 19 and learned how to avoid that by not placing myself in a precarious situation. Yes, if my neighborhood was crime ridden, i would move, why not? It is only sensible. In my 30's i used to do a lot of long distance running, on my own. I got a big dog to run with me and no one ever bothered me. Having a big dog also prevented anyone from trying to burglarize my home. In the states, i lived alone, a single woman, for many years, and never felt fearful as i had a big dog in the house with me. I also lived in a decent, non-crime ridden neighborhood. I was not rich, by any means, but i managed to find decent housing in a decent neighborhood. You can use common sense solutions without arming yourself. I have no desire at any level to kill someone; i don't believe in the death penalty and certainly not for anything other than murder. The joy you gun nuts take in potentially blowing away someone who might break into your house is very, very disturbing.

if you don't want to arm yourself, you have that right. If you also want to live your life in fear, then that too is your right. You don't have a right to tell others that they need to live their lives in fear. It is the 2nd amendment which tells me that i can arm myself to protect myself & not have to live life in fear. You libs & gun grabbers never cease to amaze me for such ridiculous positions you take. If someone comes into my house & threatens me or my family, i will defend myself. If i choose to walk down a certain street, guess what, that is my right. I don't look for situations, but i shouldn't have to worry about some punk kid sucker punching me either. I guess it never dawned on to you that this lady might not have the option to move, or better yet, that she doesn't want to. Perhaps she lived there all her life & starting over at 60 isn't an option. If the thug didn't want to end up dead, then guess what, perhaps he should have thought of that ahead of time.

your kind constantly whines about gun grabbers and i have yet to find one person who has had a gun grabbed. And how is arming yourself against liberals who want health insurance for everyone not living in fear. Hell, nutters are the most afraid people in the country.

wtf????

(Snort)

and naming an unseen opponent a "fat boy"simply reveales YOUR OWN insecurities and problems :D

That would only be true if I had not seen a picture of his fat deathly pale looking self. Ask him to provide a link to his photo again. :lol:

(Snort)

Nope. Restricting means you are saying when a person can, or cannot have a firearm. When you ban firearms, you essentially are restricting access to firearms. Yes, I know English is a hard subject for you, Asclepias, but it's my specialty.

Deal with it.

You forgot one small thing. Restricting does not mean banning. I can restrict access to assault rifles while allowing free access to shotguns. Where have your 2nd amendment rights been violated?

restrict:

put a limit on; keep under control.

ban:

officially or legally prohibit.

So as you can see your grasp on English is tenuous at best. For example liquor is not banned but its consumption at certain times is restricted.

That would only be true if I had not seen a picture of his fat deathly pale looking self. Ask him to provide a link to his photo again. :lol:

That is what you claim. Since you lie often, there is no reason to believe your description.

On the other hand if an old man in an argument with a young one, who can easily be his son ( by age) has nothing better than an accusation of perceived "fattness" this just proves that that old man's ass ( YOURS) has been handed to him without any doubt.

And yes, it also proves that you have your own insecurities exactly in the fatness area :lol:
Otherwise you won't focus on it, you won't even remember it :D

Last edited:

That is what you claim. Since you lie often, there is no reason to believe your description.

On the other hand if an old man in an argument with a young one, who can easily be his son ( by age) has nothing better than an accusation of perceived "fattness" this just proves that that old man's ass ( YOURS) has been handed to him without any doubt.

And yes, it also proves that you have your own insecurities exactly in the fatness area :lol:
Otherwise you won't focus on it, you won't even remember it :D

No its not what I claim, Its what he did. Ask him. If he lies and says no then go look at his profile. I remember because he has a nasty attitude and claims to be a native american. Dont look stupid defending something you obviously are unaware of. :lol:

Deal with it.

You forgot one small thing. Restricting does not mean banning. I can restrict access to assault rifles while allowing free access to shotguns. Where have your 2nd amendment rights been violated?

restrict:

put a limit on; keep under control.

ban:

So as you can see your grasp on English is tenuous at best. For example liquor is not banned but its consumption at certain times is restricted.

Semi automatic rifles with detachable magazines are the weapon of choice in the military. The Supreme Court ruled in 39 that a weapon must be of use, in use or common usage to qualify as protected under the 2nd amendment and that has been reaffirmed on numerous occasions by the Supreme Court.

You may not restrict weapons protected by the 2nd amendment. An assault weapon restriction or ban is unconstitutional and thus illegal.

Deal with it.

restrict:

ban:

Semi automatic rifles with detachable magazines are the weapon of choice in the military. The Supreme Court ruled in 39 that a weapon must be of use, in use or common usage to qualify as protected under the 2nd amendment and that has been reaffirmed on numerous occasions by the Supreme Court.

You may not restrict weapons protected by the 2nd amendment. An assault weapon restriction or ban is unconstitutional and thus illegal.

What does that have to do with what I posted? The SCOTUS can change their minds and make it legal to restrict them using the argument that the forefathers never intended for private citizens to have access to assault rifles right?

60 Year Old Woman Shoots 2 of 7 ‘Knock Out’ Attackers

Beulah Montgomery had just turned 60 the day before, when she was approached by 7 young punks playing Knock Out. One of them hit her and a second was attempting to hit her, so she reached for her gun. She fired 5 times and two of the young men fell down dead. One was hit in the stomach and one in the chest. The other five ran off after finding out their elderly victim was less than helpless. Montgomery had been mugged before and started carrying a gun for protection. The move paid off.
“All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to at least see 61. Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands.”

Read more: 60 Year Old Woman Shoots 2 of 7 'Knock Out' Attackers | Restoring Liberty
Knockout Game Turns Deadly? Did A 60-Year Old Woman Kill Two Teens? | U. S. Politics

There we go!

Two of the teens died as a result of the mayhem and the shots being fired.

And she was a neighborhood watch volunteer. What makes me think the liberal and black race hustlers will say she racially profiled them and she shot them punks offensely! That we have Trayvon Martin II!

Do you think they intended to kill her? If not, do you think death is the proper penalty for mugging someone? She killed two people and you appear to think that is something to celebrate. Are there any other ways of protecting yourself from this 'knock out' thing besides killing people? According to an article from USA Today, online,
Michelle Boykins, a spokeswoman for the National Crime Prevention Council, said what is so disturbing about the trend is that it is so random and the intent is to hurt someone seriously.

She said that the instances often involve someone walking alone, so she suggests the tried-and-true ways to stay safe: walk with a friend and always remain aware of your surroundings.

"There is safety in numbers," she said. "And if you are by yourself, there is nothing wrong for you to decide to cross the street if you see a group of people walking toward you.

Could this 60 year old woman have crossed the street when she saw the teenagers approaching, walked with a friend, or walked in a different area? Could her neighborhood have better police protection? Could she have used a stun gun or some other non-lethal type of weapon? Do teenagers deserve the death penalty for trying to knock someone down?

The thing that I find disturbing is people apparently taking so much joy in the fact of killing other human beings. Doesn't it bring you down to the level of the thug or hoodlum you are so censorious of?

Earth to stupid! You are justified in using deadly forced in self-defense if you are in immediate danger of death or SERIOUS INJURY!!! We have more serious laws for assault against the elderly for a reason. Young punks punching an old lady falls in the serious injury category.

I am glad they are dead and I hope they are playing cards with Trayvon Martin in hell!

Forum List

Back