WAWA worker allegedly fired for preventing robbery

"“Give me everything in the register and on one gets hurt” -- dyslexic robreb?

OP - where do you see any indication that the store worker was fired?

Last edited:
"“Give me everything in the register and on one gets hurt” -- dyslexic robreb?

OP - where do you see any indication that the store worker was fired?

He was interviewed on CBS local news (TV) and he read his letter of dismissal. It hasn't made the written news.

Anyone not from the area probably read the title and thought "what the HECK is a Wawa?" :lol:

Wawa is a civilized version of 7-11. Nice stores, good selection of foods and awesome coffee.

Wouldn't quite say "awesome" but passable. I like the lightning-quick sandwich order, especially for a quick breakfast. And grabbing a soft pretzel on the way out is always nostalgic for an expatriate. Those don't really exist outside DelVal - not in an authentic way.

Wawa rocks. We don't have them here but I'm from the area. Very efficient.

Indeed!

Anyone not from the area probably read the title and thought "what the HECK is a Wawa?" :lol:

Wawa is a civilized version of 7-11. Nice stores, good selection of foods and awesome coffee.

Yup.I remember when they had few stores and they were just 'meh'. No gas station with it that I recall. They revamped years back and are now everywhere. Good for quick bites, coffee, gas, some staples. Clean, efficient, bit of selection. :thup:

The chain's name comes from the site of the company's first milk plant and corporate headquarters in Wawa, Pennsylvania.

The name of the town is in turn derived from the Ojibwe word for the Canada Goose. An image of a goose in flight serves as the Wawa corporate logo.

Wawa Inc. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back