60 Year Old Woman Shoots 2 of 7 ‘Knock Out’ Attackers

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

Beulah Montgomery had just turned 60 the day before, when she was approached by 7 young punks playing Knock Out. One of them hit her and a second was attempting to hit her, so she reached for her gun. She fired 5 times and two of the young men fell down dead. One was hit in the stomach and one in the chest. The other five ran off after finding out their elderly victim was less than helpless. Montgomery had been mugged before and started carrying a gun for protection. The move paid off.
“All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to at least see 61. Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands.”

Read more: 60 Year Old Woman Shoots 2 of 7 'Knock Out' Attackers | Restoring Liberty
http://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politi...0-year-old-woman-kills-two-teens-2454582.html

There we go!

Last edited:

Beulah Montgomery had just turned 60 the day before, when she was approached by 7 young punks playing Knock Out. One of them hit her and a second was attempting to hit her, so she reached for her gun. She fired 5 times and two of the young men fell down dead. One was hit in the stomach and one in the chest. The other five ran off after finding out their elderly victim was less than helpless. Montgomery had been mugged before and started carrying a gun for protection. The move paid off.
“All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to at least see 61. Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands.”

Read more: 60 Year Old Woman Shoots 2 of 7 'Knock Out' Attackers | Restoring Liberty
Knockout Game Turns Deadly? Did A 60-Year Old Woman Kill Two Teens? | U. S. Politics

There we go!

Two of the teens died as a result of the mayhem and the shots being fired.

Do you think they intended to kill her? If not, do you think death is the proper penalty for mugging someone? She killed two people and you appear to think that is something to celebrate. Are there any other ways of protecting yourself from this 'knock out' thing besides killing people? According to an article from USA Today, online,
Michelle Boykins, a spokeswoman for the National Crime Prevention Council, said what is so disturbing about the trend is that it is so random and the intent is to hurt someone seriously.

She said that the instances often involve someone walking alone, so she suggests the tried-and-true ways to stay safe: walk with a friend and always remain aware of your surroundings.

"There is safety in numbers," she said. "And if you are by yourself, there is nothing wrong for you to decide to cross the street if you see a group of people walking toward you.

Could this 60 year old woman have crossed the street when she saw the teenagers approaching, walked with a friend, or walked in a different area? Could her neighborhood have better police protection? Could she have used a stun gun or some other non-lethal type of weapon? Do teenagers deserve the death penalty for trying to knock someone down?

The thing that I find disturbing is people apparently taking so much joy in the fact of killing other human beings. Doesn't it bring you down to the level of the thug or hoodlum you are so censorious of?

Last edited:
"Do teenagers deserve the death penalty for trying to knock someone down?"

Wrong question!

Teenagers need to understand that if they go around attacking innocent people, trying to knock them out, that some of those people may be armed and will shoot their sorry asses.

These teenagers brought about their own deaths. Actions have consequencies.

Last edited:

Wrong question!

Teenagers need to understand that if they go around attacking innocent people, trying to knock them out, that some of those people may be armed and will shoot their sorry asses.

These teenagers brought about their own deaths. Actions have consiquinces.

If this were happening in my city, I would simply not go to those neighborhoods. I would not live in a crime ridden neighborhoood, even if I had to live in a tiny, one room apartment. Many times people make choices that lead to their being placed in harm's way or in dangerous situations. I'm not blaming the victim, but in a way it's no different than choosing to go bunging jumping, mountain climbing, or sky diving: if you make the choice to do something dangerous, you have to expect there may be consequences. If this woman has been mugged a couple of times already, why doesn't she move instead of getting a gun? What is the joy in killing someone? And, she was only lucky, really; she could have just as easily been killed herself. Staying away from a potentially dangerous situation is far safer than going into one armed. I have been in a situation where my life was threatened by someone with a gun, so I am not just talking through my hat. I was also threated once by someone with a knife, someone holding a knife on me. I do know about these situations and how to avoid them. My solution was to learn to avoid them, not arm myself and think 'make my day.'

Last edited:
Do you think they intended to kill her? If not, do you think death is the proper penalty for mugging someone? She killed two people and you appear to think that is something to celebrate. Are there any other ways of protecting yourself from this 'knock out' thing besides killing people? According to an article from USA Today, online,
Michelle Boykins, a spokeswoman for the National Crime Prevention Council, said what is so disturbing about the trend is that it is so random and the intent is to hurt someone seriously.

She said that the instances often involve someone walking alone, so she suggests the tried-and-true ways to stay safe: walk with a friend and always remain aware of your surroundings.

"There is safety in numbers," she said. "And if you are by yourself, there is nothing wrong for you to decide to cross the street if you see a group of people walking toward you.

Could this 60 year old woman have crossed the street when she saw the teenagers approaching, walked with a friend, or walked in a different area? Could her neighborhood have better police protection? Could she have used a stun gun or some other non-lethal type of weapon? Do teenagers deserve the death penalty for trying to knock someone down?

The thing that I find disturbing is people apparently taking so much joy in the fact of killing other human beings. Doesn't it bring you down to the level of the thug or hoodlum you are so censorious of?

We all know what the glee is about. its about the fact a gun fired by a white person killed a black person. Watch for some Black kids to be killed and the killer claiming that he was defending himself from the knockout game.

That being said you play with fire long enough you get burned. Maybe this will send a loud message to the other fools out there hitting people for fun. Especially women and the elderly.

A single blow to the head can kill. Not to mention falling unconscious onto the pavement. At 60 she was more likely to be killed then hurt by 7 assholes striking her in the head.

Self defense applies when one fears for their life or that of another. She reasonably feared for her life so shooting her attackers was justified.

It is not MY responsibility to keep YOU from committing a crime. And if you chose to commit a crime it is not my responsibility when in fear for my life to worry about whether the level of defense I use is lethal or not. I do not have to memorize the law books on what crimes are punishable by death or not.

If you chose to attack someone with the intent to cause bodily harm you can be shot and if the result of that is death, that is on you not the person firing the firearm.

Oh shut up.

Wrong question!

These teenagers brought about their own deaths. Actions have consiquinces.

If this were happening in my city, I would simply not go to those neighborhoods. I would not live in a crime ridden neighborhoood, even if I had to live in a tiny, one room apartment. Many times people make choices that lead to their being placed in harm's way or in dangerous situations. I'm not blaming the victim, but in a way it's no different than choosing to go bunging jumping, mountain climbing, or sky diving: if you make the choice to do something dangerous, you have to expect there may be consequences. If this woman has been mugged a couple of times already, why doesn't she move instead of getting a gun? What is the joy in killing someone? And, she was only lucky, really; she could have just as easily been killed herself. Staying away from a potentially dangerous situation is far safer than going into one armed. I have been in a situation where my life was threatened directly by someone with a gun, so I am not just talking through my hat.

So if you ever get mugged you are going to move?

It's the teenagers that made the situation dangerous, not the sixty year old lady.
I doubt that she had any joy from killing the two she shot.

Oh shut up.

LOL Common sense and reason bothers you a lot doesn't it? :lol:

Wrong question!

These teenagers brought about their own deaths. Actions have consequencies.
Amen to all of this! And the woman may not have meant fatal harm, but you know that them guys did or they wouldn't have attacked someone that they thought could not defend their self.

God bless you and that woman always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:

Yes, I think so. And yes, she has done a great job and good for her.

Don't "knock out" anyone - and you wont be dead.

I am THRILLED a couple of them are off to meet their maker. Oh. Wait. Maybe they are downstairs instead. I hope so.

What I find greatly disturbing Esmerelda, is that you are appearing to assign some sort of duty on the part of Ms. Montgomery to ward off these attacks instead of merely minding her own business. "Cross the street when she sees teenagers in a group, go out a get a friend to accompany you at all times, change your place of walking whether you intend to go to a certain place or not (?), get police protection, get a stun gun, or non lethal weapon." How about doing something about the thugs or assuming some responsibility there!!!!"

Ms. Montgomery had no responsibility to do any of those things and had every right to shoot her assailants. Are we celebrating the deaths of te thugs? No. We are celebrating the mere fact she is still alive and she outwitting the jerks when the odds were so much against her.

Those incredibly stupid teens thought it was funny and it took two lives. Are the remaining five going to continue to play the sick game? Probably not. But look what it took.

Who's to blame here. The kids. Don't put it anywhere else.

Four people have died giving these fun loving kids a good time. When the attackers start dying themselves maybe they will make the decision not to attack strangers.

Two attackers getting what's coming to them is very good news.

Forum List

Back