60 Year Old Woman Shoots 2 of 7 ‘Knock Out’ Attackers

Do you think they intended to kill her? If not, do you think death is the proper penalty for mugging someone? She killed two people and you appear to think that is something to celebrate. Are there any other ways of protecting yourself from this 'knock out' thing besides killing people? According to an article from USA Today, online,

Could this 60 year old woman have crossed the street when she saw the teenagers approaching, walked with a friend, or walked in a different area? Could her neighborhood have better police protection? Could she have used a stun gun or some other non-lethal type of weapon? Do teenagers deserve the death penalty for trying to knock someone down?

The thing that I find disturbing is people apparently taking so much joy in the fact of killing other human beings. Doesn't it bring you down to the level of the thug or hoodlum you are so censorious of?

Oh shut up.

LOL Common sense and reason bothers you a lot doesn't it? :lol:

What actually bothers me (and others) is your inability to separate right from wrong. And your desire to run away without a shred of common sense or self -preservation instinct.

We are cheering RIGHT OVER WRONG.. Simply because there IS a right and wrong here.
And the fact that idiot marauders will NOT take over streets and prey on folks..

To say that our RELIEF makes US hoodlums or thugs --- means you really can't tell the evil from the good.. Or your politics wont allow you to..

Considering that all you do is troll and whine incessantly, make politics out of tragic issues and otherwise never debate with facts on any given argument, I fail to see how you're slapping anyone around. I've been here 8 months and am already a veteran here. You? You are a peon. A court jester. You're posts are good for nothing other than your own entertainment.

You are a veteran here? What does that mean exactly? You got some kind of certificate for that?

A veteran!

LO Fucking L, what a tool.

LOL. You know exactly what that means. Means I garner more respect on these boards than you do. Or ever did. That's not bragging, that's a fact.

Your life must suck pretty badly to brag about respect on a message board. I remember you too fat fake native american. :lol:

Are we discussing banning them? Are we writing legislation here?

We are having a discussion in which several liberals have been accused of supporting gun bans. I have suggested that assault weapons......as we all know them to be.....should be regulated to ensure that homicidal maniacs don't get them.

Now....every nutter knows what is meant by the generic term....assault weapon. It is common sense.

You really want it? Want me to define it for you? I will do so. Then watch the nutters tell us that my definition is nonsense and give a hundred reasons why I have no idea what I am talking about.

Here you go. MY definition.

An assault weapon is a weapon that allows an unskilled fucktard with a mental problem to murder a lot of people really quickly. IOW....one that can fire a shitload of bullets into a crowd of people in a matter of seconds without the douchebag having to stop and reload. It is a weapon that is DESIGNED for military use but can be effectively used by anyone who can pick it up and pull the trigger. but because it is cool as hell....nutters need to have them in their garage.

Now....lets go nutters. Tell me that my Rossi or my Mossburg ....in the hands of a skilled shooter...can kill a lot of people fast...so they must be assault weapons. Go ahead.

Or....tell me how if we regulate these types of weapons, it is a slippery slope and soon my Rossi and my Mossburg will be taken away. Go ahead.

Idiots.

Countering one bad argument with another is asinine. I'll repeat : what is or is not an assault weapon is NOT common sense. The very fact that you expect argument about the definition you provide is evidence of that.

There is no definition I am aware of that is in common use for what is an assault weapon. The closest I can think of is the expired assault weapons ban. I am confident that, were I to ask a random sample of adults from around the country to define assault weapons, I would get a variety of answers.

Whatever dude. I am just here shootin' the shit. This ain't the Supreme Court.

There is no rifle I can readily buy today that is a Military Standard Issue rifle for ANYTHING other than parade drills.. So take your "DESIGNED FOR THE MILITARY" and give it right back to the leftist politician who sold it to you....

When the Marines start buying assault rifles from Bass Pro Shoppes ---- lemme know OK??

Last edited:
How long has it been since Esmerelda posted in this thread?

Who the hell cares............

Oh, you do...............

This is a public forum isn't it.................

She's fair game for her comments here, and still is fair game...............

We hit her comments as quite frankly they were STUPID.

How long has it been since Esmerelda posted in this thread?

Who the hell cares............

Oh, you do...............

This is a public forum isn't it.................

She's fair game for her comments here, and still is fair game...............

We hit her comments as quite frankly they were STUPID.

Pretty certain she decided this neighborhood was just too dangerous and is now holed up in her Park Ave flat with a booby-trapped door and an arsenal of small arms..

I know I was 14 pages behind.. But that was so generically leftist -- I figured someone would claim it.. For everyone of OUR opinions, there's a couple thousand like us out there.

That oughta chill ya..

Do you think they intended to kill her? If not, do you think death is the proper penalty for mugging someone? She killed two people and you appear to think that is something to celebrate. Are there any other ways of protecting yourself from this 'knock out' thing besides killing people? According to an article from USA Today, online,
Michelle Boykins, a spokeswoman for the National Crime Prevention Council, said what is so disturbing about the trend is that it is so random and the intent is to hurt someone seriously.

She said that the instances often involve someone walking alone, so she suggests the tried-and-true ways to stay safe: walk with a friend and always remain aware of your surroundings.

"There is safety in numbers," she said. "And if you are by yourself, there is nothing wrong for you to decide to cross the street if you see a group of people walking toward you.

Could this 60 year old woman have crossed the street when she saw the teenagers approaching, walked with a friend, or walked in a different area? Could her neighborhood have better police protection? Could she have used a stun gun or some other non-lethal type of weapon? Do teenagers deserve the death penalty for trying to knock someone down?

The thing that I find disturbing is people apparently taking so much joy in the fact of killing other human beings. Doesn't it bring you down to the level of the thug or hoodlum you are so censorious of?

Are you kidding?

Did they make known their intentions toward her before they attacked her? Did she know they only wanted to break a jaw, cause a little brain damage, not beat her to death?
Cut the poor women some slack. She was probably a little nervous at the time and it caused her to act out of line and shoot with reckless abandon. She was a horrible victim. Those attackers deserved better! Bad, bad victim.

Death is not what is being applauded here. Their potential victim, turned into the victor, is what the cheers are for. At least mine anyway.
I'm curious would you have handled the situation differently? Begged for mercy maybe?

3 kids in Wheeling were out for a walk, crossed the street and beat a freshman college student TO DEATH, then resumed their walk!!!
If life means nothing to these perps any more, then taking theirs should be the viable alternative. Sure beats the punching bag or body bag alternative they gave the old woman and the college student.

If you have the choice between victim or victor, be victorious.

And no, self defense or the approval of self defense in no way makes you the same as the criminal.

Last edited:
60 Year Old Woman Shoots 2 of 7 ‘Knock Out’ Attackers

Beulah Montgomery had just turned 60 the day before, when she was approached by 7 young punks playing Knock Out. One of them hit her and a second was attempting to hit her, so she reached for her gun. She fired 5 times and two of the young men fell down dead. One was hit in the stomach and one in the chest. The other five ran off after finding out their elderly victim was less than helpless. Montgomery had been mugged before and started carrying a gun for protection. The move paid off.
“All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to at least see 61. Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands.”

Read more: 60 Year Old Woman Shoots 2 of 7 'Knock Out' Attackers | Restoring Liberty
Knockout Game Turns Deadly? Did A 60-Year Old Woman Kill Two Teens? | U. S. Politics

There we go!

You don't even know if this story is even true or made up!

From your link:

[***After investigating this story, Restoring Liberty can find no police report or other direct source validating the Free Patriot's excerpt below. We will continue to look into this and, if we discover additional information, will update this column***]

Regardless of whether the story is true or not, I think the subject is worthy of discussion.

You are a veteran here? What does that mean exactly? You got some kind of certificate for that?

A veteran!

LO Fucking L, what a tool.

LOL. You know exactly what that means. Means I garner more respect on these boards than you do. Or ever did. That's not bragging, that's a fact.

Your life must suck pretty badly to brag about respect on a message board. I remember you too fat fake native american. :lol:

(Snort)

If you have anything to contribute to this discussion, now's the chance!

I don't think the story is real.. No location given. No original author.. Multiple sources can't verify..

BUT --- I agree.. Good opportunity for LoneLaugher to show me when the Marines have ever bought their assault rifles from WalMart or Bass Pro Shoppes..

I don't think the story is real.. No location given. No original author.. Multiple sources can't verify..

BUT --- I agree.. Good opportunity for LoneLaugher to show me when the Marines have ever bought their assault rifles from WalMart or Bass Pro Shoppes..

Why would Lone Laugher do that?

(Snort)

What are you pretending to be a horse now? I dont talk or brag about having the respect of strangers on the internet fat boy. :lol:

You got your ass handed to you because you are too dumb to know the difference between restricting weapons and banning them. What a dumb ass.

Last edited:

This video shows a teen who got shot by his victim, lives and then is sentenced to a year of prison....

This teen was lucky..........He is very lucky to be alive...........

Last edited by a moderator:

(Snort)

What are you pretending to be a horse now? I dont talk or brag about having the respect of strangers on the internet fat boy. :lol:

You got your ass handed to you because you are too dumb to know the difference between restricting weapons and banning them. What a dumb ass.

Have you read lonelaughers definition and rant? He wants unreasonable restrictions on every rifle except single shot. Which is Unconstitutional and illegal. The Supreme Court ruled in 39 that a weapon must be in use, of use or common to the military to be protected by the 2nd. And that has been upheld numerous times.

Forum List

Back