6 yr. old boy beheaded in Saudia Arabia

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I wonder how the muslim apologists will defend this?

It simply illustrates how this most intolerant of all relgions should not be allowed to migrate to America via allowing it's followers to immigrate to America.....not even to mention there are a lot more deserving Christians that are constantly persecuted in muslim nations....they are the ones we should allow to come here.

Boy, 6, beheaded in front of screaming mum 'for being wrong religion'

It simply illustrates how this most intolerant of all relgions should not be allowed to migrate to America via allowing it's followers to immigrate to America.....not even to mention there are a lot more deserving Christians that are constantly persecuted in muslim nations....they are the ones we should allow to come here.

And out govt never denounces these rich men, nor does Trump ever say a word about it...

"I wonder how the muslim apologists will defend this?"

The way Trump apologized for the saudis' murder of that reporter?

Jesus....this crap has been going on in the Sudan and Yemen for over a decade......no mention from the corrupt media about it.
Muslims are committing genocide all over Africa and the Middle-East.

It's horrible, but it's no different than hanging a black civil rights worker or burning down a synagogue. It's bigotry. It happens everywhere. What is your particular point?

Saudi Arabia is a shithole, but we look the other way b/c we enjoy the profits made by doing business in that forsaken land.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Saudi Arabia is a shithole, but we look the other way b/c we enjoy the profits made by doing business in that forsaken land.
Instead we could be doing business with Venezuela who has the largest oil reserves in the world.

It happened in Saudi Arabia, Trump's big buddy's country, Prince Mohammed bin Salman
Why hasn't Trump responded to the Global Magnitsky Act, which requires by law, Trump to respond to and name the killers of Jamal Khashoggi?.
But no, Trump is beholden to Saudi Arabian Prince Mohammed bin Salman and will not ever go against the Prince.
So now it's in plain site, the Trump is afraid of the Prince and Saudi Arabia.
Another black eye to the United States. Thanks Trump, for embarrassing the US and showing who's puppet you really are!

How do you apologize for Trump doing business and giving away taxpayers dough to this nation?

Instead we could be doing business with Venezuela who has the largest oil reserves in the world.

We slap sanctions on them for the shitty way the treat their citizens, but give Saudi Arabia an arms deal. We shouldn’t be doing business with any of those places until they get their shit together.

We slap sanctions on them for the shitty way the treat their citizens, but give Saudi Arabia an arms deal. We shouldn’t be doing business with any of those places until they get their shit together.
I agree but hey there is no such things as friends and money...

And out govt never denounces these rich men, nor does Trump ever say a word about it...
But the Surrender Monkey showed them...right troll?

5f8e0ea79e79909875744683aa0a73fa0b00d8d739d54ded6fe20250ce0e8129.gif

Their wealth had nothing to do with it. Their religion did.

"I wonder how the muslim apologists will defend this?"

The way Trump apologized for the saudis' murder of that reporter?

He was no reporter asshole....he was a MB activist involved in the overthrow attempt of the Saudi family of course they were gonna off him...think what you will of them they are a government. Obama had dozens of people killed for the same reason. I didn't like what happened but he was no innocent victim dude.

JO

Forum List

Back