6 In 10 Young Republicans Favor Legal Marijuana...So why dont Republicans?

to many of the NON stoned too.....and that is why people with your mindset will be a thing of the past before to long.....pot should be decriminalized and treated like alcohol.....
You mean the mind set of the founders to self govern? Or do you think they ment self govern as long as it doest stop junkies from feeding Thier addiction and destroying their families on the way?
self governing and smoking a joint are 2 separate things......well maybe not to someone with your mindset.....
No it isn't. Self governing means making laws and that includes laws against recreational use of illicit narcotics.
when you fucking hypocrites outlaw the worst and 2 most destructive drugs out there, then you can tell me you have a point .....until then fuck you....
Alcohol poisoning kills six drinkers a day, no one NO ONE has ever overdosed on pot.
No instead they kill themselves and others in car crashes. They cause harm to family, They pollute others with their cancer causing smoke and will steal from you to feed their junkie habit.

Pot was made illegal because of all the uses for hemp not because it gets you high. That was just the excuse to ban hemp thanks to Hurst and Dupont. Ever hear the expression better living through chemistry? Tell me why is it still illegal to grow hemp? It wont get you high and has thousands of uses.

Big beer companies also has a huge handle in it, to make pot illegal, I always thought it was weird they made hemp legal again during WWII
Pot makes people thirsty....that's like cutting off your nose to spite your face.
Not me was always a cocaine guy in my youth, a couple hits off a four foot bong smoking skunk weed... I would laugh, get the munchies then crash all in a hour

I was such a light weight

But give me a gram of blow, I would drink a case a beer and be up for 10 hours

You mean the mind set of the founders to self govern? Or do you think they ment self govern as long as it doest stop junkies from feeding Thier addiction and destroying their families on the way?
self governing and smoking a joint are 2 separate things......well maybe not to someone with your mindset.....
No it isn't. Self governing means making laws and that includes laws against recreational use of illicit narcotics.
when you fucking hypocrites outlaw the worst and 2 most destructive drugs out there, then you can tell me you have a point .....until then fuck you....
Alcohol poisoning kills six drinkers a day, no one NO ONE has ever overdosed on pot.
No instead they kill themselves and others in car crashes. They cause harm to family, They pollute others with their cancer causing smoke and will steal from you to feed their junkie habit.
You got it wrong calling liberals brain dead. You're the pot and the kettle.

Let's be face it, the old fart GOP Statists truly believe 'The Pot' = ISIS. They're incredibly out of touch. Gotta wait till they die off for anything to change in the Party.

Having cannabis in your system does not mean that it caused the crash.
In most fatal car crashes, the person did not have it in their system.
Really? And if it was alcohol instead? More double standards by the rabid pot crowd.
how about the double standards of the anti-pot crowd?....
There is none. You ignorantly think there is. You see drunk driving is a horrible crime. Difference being I will have worked off my one beer in a hour you pot sticks around
I've never been high for more than an hour without smoking more weed.

Since they dont actually test for pot in accidents we dont know how many deaths the potheads have caused in accidents. so get off your high horse because you seem to be only talking out of its rear end.
Since you dont know what is tested for or when, or anything else about accident investigation, and actually are talking out of your ass, stick to what you do know stock boy.

Really? And if it was alcohol instead? More double standards by the rabid pot crowd.
There is none. You ignorantly think there is. You see drunk driving is a horrible crime. Difference being I will have worked off my one beer in a hour you pot sticks around
1 beer?.....thats like taking one hit off a joint.....after an hour i would be good to go....have you ever smoked pot?....you sound as informed as katz is ...another who has never even seen a fucking joint....
you get high off one hit
and some people dont.....i know a few people who get a buzz off of one beer......and i know a few who would have to drink the whole six pack....a little info for you Than....for the regular smokers, taking just one hit,they are going to be fine an hour later.....if you had experience with pot you would know this......

you can tell you have smoked pot before.....
No instead they kill themselves and others in car crashes
no doubt pretty dam rare by itself....but i bet if the person was also drinking it can and does happen......
They cause harm to family
once again,by itself rare....once again, what other drugs are they doing?....
They pollute others with their cancer causing smoke
this is to stupid to even comment on.....
will steal from you to feed their junkie habit.
what other drugs are they doing?.....

Epidemiological studies have been inconclusive regarding whether cannabis use causes an increased risk of accidents; in contrast, unanimity exists that alcohol use increases crash risk.

THE EFFECT OF CANNABIS COMPARED WITH ALCOHOL ON DRIVING

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/18/health/driving-under-the-influence-of-marijuana.html?_r=0

Marijuana and Driving A Review of the Scientific Evidence
thanatos and katz believe you are still high a week later no matter even if you just smoked once in that time period.....some dam potent pot....

I think there's a mistake in the title. It should be 6 of the 10 young Republicans...

thanatos and katz believe you are still high a week later no matter even if you just smoked once in that time period.....some dam potent pot....

Can I have some of what their smoking?

Where can I get some?

thanatos?.....how come no reply for post 147?.....

here i will ask again..........

.if i smoked a joint today and thats it,are you are saying that next Wednesday,i will still be high just because it will be detected in the blood?....

Last edited:
Let's be face it, the old fart GOP Statists truly believe 'The Pot' = ISIS. They're incredibly out of touch. Gotta wait till they die off for anything to change in the Party.
How in the fuck is not voting for legal drugs make one a statist? Your liberal mind is not working it seems

Since they dont actually test for pot in accidents we dont know how many deaths the potheads have caused in accidents. so get off your high horse because you seem to be only talking out of its rear end.
Since you dont know what is tested for or when, or anything else about accident investigation, and actually are talking out of your ass, stick to what you do know stock boy.
Actually I do seeing as I actually have conversations with the police instead of spitting on them

Last edited:
How in the fuck is not voting for legal drugs make one a statist? Your liberal mind is not working it seems

Pro big government interdiction, intervention and incarceration. Doesn't get more statist than that.

Is it not still in your system for at least 7 days? Those impaired are not a reliable source for whether it effects you or howb

Forum List

Back