6 In 10 Young Republicans Favor Legal Marijuana...So why dont Republicans?

I have used pot in the past, it no longer appeals to me, but from experience, I would rather be around someone stoned than drunk. It is the height of hippocracy to allow legal alcohol but not pot.

Having cannabis in your system does not mean that it caused the crash.
In most fatal car crashes, the person did not have it in their system.
Really? And if it was alcohol instead? More double standards by the rabid pot crowd.
We know for sure what alcohol does to your driving skills. Cannabis stays in your system for weeks. Having it in your system does not mean that you are high. Having it in your system does not mean it caused a crash.
Since they dont actually test for pot in accidents we dont know how many deaths the potheads have caused in accidents. so get off your high horse because you seem to be only talking out of its rear end.
I am speaking from experience. I have been driving high on pot since 1966 and I have never been in an accident. If anything, it makes me more careful
Only 6 in 10 young republicans in selected demographics? Not bad for republican family values. I bet 10 out of 10 young democrats favor the same thing. The thing of it is that Hollywood and the hip media has classified marijuana as "cool" and the last thing kids want to be is "un-cool". If conditions were right and the questions were slick enough kids would probably favor binge drinking, unprotected sex and legalized heroin.[/carefulness
We do not worry about what is 'cool'. That is for people who want to be seen as cool.
So you are proud of the fact that you are so fucking stupid that you drive while high????? I hope they catch you and throw your stupid ass in jail for a long time for endangering my family you piece of shit!
unless he lives in your town right?.....but you had better watch out for your fellow drinkers....they are way more dangerous...

And the poster you are responding to is saying that marijuana being illegal and putting people in prison over it is idiotic.
Only to the stoned
to many of the NON stoned too.....and that is why people with your mindset will be a thing of the past before to long.....pot should be decriminalized and treated like alcohol.....
You mean the mind set of the founders to self govern? Or do you think they ment self govern as long as it doest stop junkies from feeding Thier addiction and destroying their families on the way?
self governing and smoking a joint are 2 separate things......well maybe not to someone with your mindset.....
No it isn't. Self governing means making laws and that includes laws against recreational use of illicit narcotics.
when you fucking hypocrites outlaw the worst and 2 most destructive drugs out there, then you can tell me you have a point .....until then fuck you....

How about sobriety testing welfare recipients, starting with our politicians.
Alcohol is legal in all 50 states in case you forgot.
So, someone that spends tax dollars to get drunk is different from those spend tax dollars to get high? What? You're kidding, right?
What you think every one who drinks do it to get drunk? You have to be kidding me right?
Nope, not at all. I'm saying that we're testing for drugs because some think that if someone is using drugs, they don't need money from taxpayers to buy food. But, we're not testing for alcohol, and some that get food stamps maybe buying beer, wine, or hard liquor. What's the difference?

I have used pot in the past, it no longer appeals to me, but from experience, I would rather be around someone stoned than drunk. It is the height of hippocracy to allow legal alcohol but not pot.
You know the history of It right?

it was totally racist, why it was made illegal

Epidemiological studies have been inconclusive regarding whether cannabis use causes an increased risk of accidents; in contrast, unanimity exists that alcohol use increases crash risk.

THE EFFECT OF CANNABIS COMPARED WITH ALCOHOL ON DRIVING

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/18/health/driving-under-the-influence-of-marijuana.html?_r=0

Marijuana and Driving A Review of the Scientific Evidence
even if they did it does not mean they were under its influence at the time of the crash....only people like katz think you are still high for the weeks that it remains in your system....
Only fools think you are not
so let me get this straight.....if i smoked a joint today and thats it,you are saying that next Wednesday,i will still be high just because it will be detected in the blood?....

If you dont have the right to put what you like in your own body or to grow what you like on your own property then you have lost a huge amount of freedom. Plus this is a states rights issue. Republicans should favor legalization.

Really? And if it was alcohol instead? More double standards by the rabid pot crowd.
how about the double standards of the anti-pot crowd?....
There is none. You ignorantly think there is. You see drunk driving is a horrible crime. Difference being I will have worked off my one beer in a hour you pot sticks around
1 beer?.....thats like taking one hit off a joint.....after an hour i would be good to go....have you ever smoked pot?....you sound as informed as katz is ...another who has never even seen a fucking joint....

yep.....someone with a cigaret hanging out of their mouths and a beer in their hands telling someone who smokes pot that the pot is no good for you....

Only to the stoned
to many of the NON stoned too.....and that is why people with your mindset will be a thing of the past before to long.....pot should be decriminalized and treated like alcohol.....
You mean the mind set of the founders to self govern? Or do you think they ment self govern as long as it doest stop junkies from feeding Thier addiction and destroying their families on the way?
self governing and smoking a joint are 2 separate things......well maybe not to someone with your mindset.....
No it isn't. Self governing means making laws and that includes laws against recreational use of illicit narcotics.
when you fucking hypocrites outlaw the worst and 2 most destructive drugs out there, then you can tell me you have a point .....until then fuck you....
Alcohol poisoning kills six drinkers a day, no one NO ONE has ever overdosed on pot.

If you dont have the right to put what you like in your own body or to grow what you like on your own property then you have lost a huge amount of freedom. Plus this is a states rights issue. Republicans should favor legalization.
at least decriminalization of it.....like those who drink....pot has their idiots too.....

How about sobriety testing welfare recipients, starting with our politicians.
Alcohol is legal in all 50 states in case you forgot.
So, someone that spends tax dollars to get drunk is different from those spend tax dollars to get high? What? You're kidding, right?
What you think every one who drinks do it to get drunk? You have to be kidding me right?
Nope, not at all. I'm saying that we're testing for drugs because some think that if someone is using drugs, they don't need money from taxpayers to buy food. But, we're not testing for alcohol, and some that get food stamps maybe buying beer, wine, or hard liquor. What's the difference?

You know the history of It right?

it was totally racist, why it was made illegal
Yep it supposedly drove the black men crazy to rape.

Alcohol poisoning kills six drinkers a day, no one NO ONE has ever overdosed on pot.
try telling that to people like katz and thanatos.....but wait until they put their beer down.....

Pot was made illegal because of all the uses for hemp not because it gets you high. That was just the excuse to ban hemp thanks to Hurst and Dupont. Ever hear the expression better living through chemistry? Tell me why is it still illegal to grow hemp? It wont get you high and has thousands of uses.

try telling that to people like katz and thanatos.....but wait until they put their beer down.....
Lmao

Big beer companies also has a huge handle in it, to make pot illegal, I always thought it was weird they made hemp legal again during WWII

at least decriminalization of it.....like those who drink....pot has their idiots too.....
It doesn't take anything to be an idiot "except" con ideology....or ISIS ideology.

Epidemiological studies have been inconclusive regarding whether cannabis use causes an increased risk of accidents; in contrast, unanimity exists that alcohol use increases crash risk.

THE EFFECT OF CANNABIS COMPARED WITH ALCOHOL ON DRIVING

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/18/health/driving-under-the-influence-of-marijuana.html?_r=0

Marijuana and Driving A Review of the Scientific Evidence
how about the double standards of the anti-pot crowd?....
There is none. You ignorantly think there is. You see drunk driving is a horrible crime. Difference being I will have worked off my one beer in a hour you pot sticks around
1 beer?.....thats like taking one hit off a joint.....after an hour i would be good to go....have you ever smoked pot?....you sound as informed as katz is ...another who has never even seen a fucking joint....
you get high off one hit

Big beer companies also has a huge handle in it, to make pot illegal, I always thought it was weird they made hemp legal again during WWII
Pot makes people thirsty....that's like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Forum List

Back