6 In 10 Young Republicans Favor Legal Marijuana...So why dont Republicans?

If a state votes no to legal pot move to fucking Washington and shut the fuck up.

Actually, moving to Colorado would be a better alternative.

Colorado has a very good system in place. I personally think that if cannabis is legalized, Colorado would be a very good example to follow.

They keep it out of children's hands (the only ones who let kids get it is their parents), and they also make sure that you know what you're getting, and what the effect can be.

Liquor stores don't do that much.

Pot is worse for human lungs than tobacco. Libs want to ban tobacco while legalizing pot. another example of why liberalism is a mental disease.
how much pot are we talking about?.......
Older republicans see what young people do when they are high. Older democrats are high themselves.

Yep. Attended a round table discussion when in high school... included were several long time drug users. Their brains were so messed up they could barely communicate. It was sad. I will never forget that either.
gee i wonder why they picked several whose heads were fucked up?......do you think they had an agenda?....
No, it wasn't a round table about drug abuse.
what was it about then?....

How to keep troubled kids from dropping out of school.

If a state votes no to legal pot move to fucking Washington and shut the fuck up.

Colorado has a very good system in place. I personally think that if cannabis is legalized, Colorado would be a very good example to follow.

They keep it out of children's hands (the only ones who let kids get it is their parents), and they also make sure that you know what you're getting, and what the effect can be.

Pot is worse for human lungs than tobacco. Libs want to ban tobacco while legalizing pot. another example of why liberalism is a mental disease.
Older republicans see what young people do when they are high. Older democrats are high themselves.

Yep. Attended a round table discussion when in high school... included were several long time drug users. Their brains were so messed up they could barely communicate. It was sad. I will never forget that either.
gee i wonder why they picked several whose heads were fucked up?......do you think they had an agenda?....

I already explained how much we are talking about. on a one to one basis pot puts 4 times as much tar and chemicals into human lungs. One cig vs one joint---------------get it now?
and this has what to do with what i said?....

and so none of this was about drug abuse?.....why bring the ex addicts in?....

I already explained how much we are talking about. on a one to one basis pot puts 4 times as much tar and chemicals into human lungs. One cig vs one joint---------------get it now?
sorry fish i see where you are answering up above.....i was going to erase but never did.....

you said "how much pot are we talking about" so yes it does.

I never understood how people could bash cigarettes so much, and waste so much money on anti-tobacco ads and commercials, and then turn right around and fight to legalize a mind altering drug.

Just my two cents.

Forums > US Discussion > Politics >

1. 6 In 10 Young Republicans Favor Legal Marijuana...So why dont Republicans?

Repugnants are wired different . They get high at the sight of spilt blood

ishaqi_loved_one_mourns.jpe

Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren't allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren't playing by the rules.

and so none of this was about drug abuse?.....why bring the ex addicts in?....

sorry fish i see where you are answering up above.....i was going to erase but never did.....

They didn't bring them in. It was a voluntary round table...anyone could attend.

I never understood how people could bash cigarettes so much, and waste so much money on anti-tobacco ads and commercials, and then turn right around and fight to legalize a mind altering drug.

Just my two cents.

Although I'm for both of them being legal...anybody who thinks that Marijuana is worse for you than cigarettes are has never smoked both of them. Cigarettes are much worse for your health and are much more addictive to boot.

Just my two cents.

Although I'm for both of them being legal...anybody who thinks that Marijuana is worse for you than cigarettes are has never smoked both of them. Cigarettes are much worse for your health and are much more addictive to boot.

wrong, see the paragraph on pot vs tobacco.

Marijuana - American Lung Association

Just my two cents.

Most all of the talking points on that site have been debunked.

Occasional Pot Smoking Does Not Harm Lung Function Over Time Study Says - ABC News

Just my two cents.

Occasional Pot Smoking Does Not Harm Lung Function Over Time Study Says - ABC News

believe what you like, smoke what you like. I really don't give a flying fuck what you do. If you choose to destroy your lungs and shorten your life, thats just fine with me.

Just my two cents.

believe what you like, smoke what you like. I really don't give a flying fuck what you do. If you choose to destroy your lungs and shorten your life, thats just fine with me.

Just because somebody thinks that smoking cigarettes is worse than pot doesn't mean that they smoke. I haven't touch a cigarette since 2008 (I smoked about 1 1/2 packs a day at my peak). Of course it's terrible for you-I don't need a doctor or news source to tell me that.

You see if we follow your reasoning that government shouldn't be allowed to make laws on things that people do then laws about child rape and murder should be repealed.

I knew you could do it. :slap:
Coming for a ignorant fool who would gladly give up all his freedom just to get high like you doesn't give me much apprehension.

You don't understand freedom do you?
I do ... More then you do. I Live in a republic. I also and not so fucking stupid that I will promote making people as stupid as you by destroying their cognitive functions so even more stupid fucks like you are made.

When you get off your high horse telling all of us what we should and should not do, trying learning to speak and write intelligible sentences.
I said what I would do. I would vote no to make it legal because we have to many stupid people already. So why don't you stop telling me that I shouldn't act morally.

I knew you could do it. :slap:
Coming for a ignorant fool who would gladly give up all his freedom just to get high like you doesn't give me much apprehension.

I do ... More then you do. I Live in a republic. I also and not so fucking stupid that I will promote making people as stupid as you by destroying their cognitive functions so even more stupid fucks like you are made.

When you get off your high horse telling all of us what we should and should not do, trying learning to speak and write intelligible sentences.
I said what I would do. I would vote no to make it legal because we have to many stupid people already. So why don't you stop telling me that I shouldn't act morally.

You can act any way you like. But this isn't the first personal choice issue you've weighed in on where you believe you have the right to tell others how to live their lives.

You can act any way you like. But this isn't the first personal choice issue you've weighed in on where you believe you have the right to tell others how to live their lives.

Putting smoke into your lungs is bad for your body, it shortens your life, it causes cancer. It doesn't matter what kind of smoke it is. Smoke is bad for your lungs, heart, brain, etc.

But having said that, go right ahead and shorten your life. Just don't expect me to pay for your cancer treatment.

Stop pushing poison on my family and community

First off, pot isn't poison. Secondly, nobody is pushing anything on YOU. It's you who are trying to force your supreme moral authority on the rest of us.

You are one of those people who claim moral superiority and the right to dictate your small-minded and narrow views to others.

I don't need someone like you to tell me how to live my life. You're not qualified, despite your claim to morality.

I prefer giving individuals the right to make their own choices based on facts, not claims of morality.

First off, pot isn't poison. Secondly, nobody is pushing anything on YOU. It's you who are trying to force your supreme moral authority on the rest of us.

You are one of those people who claim moral superiority and the right to dictate your small-minded and narrow views to others.

I don't need someone like you to tell me how to live my life. You're not qualified, despite your claim to morality.

I prefer giving individuals the right to make their own choices based on facts, not claims of morality.
Bullshit it isn't poison. Who gives you the right to push your immorality on the rest of us? I have a most definitely have a right to have a say in how my community laws are made and what they are .

Forum List

Back