54 Christmas Trees???

You know this country is fucked when so-called people in both parties have no problem wasting taxpayer money on 54 Christmas trees for the White House....of course these fucking idiots wonder how we have a $16T bill to China.

i doubt that we paid $270BB a tree

lighten up, francine, it's christmas

:rofl:

Yes, shithead....it's called having common sense.

Telling us we're out of money and that rich people need to pay their fair share really, really, really looks arrogant and stupid when you're doing it from a building decorated with 54 FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREES USING THEIR MONEY......YOU STUPID BITCH.

OMG...GB really IS serious!

Please, please, please....no one close this thread.

:eusa_pray:
God, the laughing hurts.

I think I'll drive over and do a WH tour, now. :thup:

When Americans realize the White House has spent millions on parties, trees, etc during the reign of the black messiah....I doubt they'll just be laughing especially when their food stamps are turned off because we eventually got rejected by creditors.

Every so-called conservative in this thread laughing about this has been exposed....

When Americans realize the White House has spent millions on parties, trees, etc during the reign of the black messiah....I doubt they'll just be laughing especially when their food stamps are turned off because we eventually got rejected by creditors.

Every so-called conservative in this thread laughing about this has been exposed....

...as having a sense of humpr

speaking of jokes, tell us the one about the sub ride again :thup:

:popcorn:

Yup. You've exposed a speck of dust on a mountain.

:thup:

I can breathe easier, now that I know you are hot on this subject.

I can imagine the mayors of your trailer parks telling you taxes and fees around going up next year to pay for more stuff, while the mayor is spending $100,000 of taxpayer money decorating the town and his front yard.....for Christmas.

Telling us we're out of money and that rich people need to pay their fair share really, really, really looks arrogant and stupid when you're doing it from a building decorated with 54 FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREES USING THEIR MONEY......YOU STUPID BITCH.

OMG...GB really IS serious!

Please, please, please....no one close this thread.

:eusa_pray:
God, the laughing hurts.

My sister has toured every year since it was opened to the public again, I'll have to remember to post any pics she takes here:D

I don't even believe in killing 1 tree for Christmas, but the Obamination crowd seems to think 54 is a good stopping point.

55 trees killed would've been too much for their tiny minds.

The trees are intentionally grown to be used as Christmas trees.

If it werent for the demand for Christmas trees, they wouldnt have existed.

I highly doubt the White House staff went into the forest and chopped down 54 healthy trees growing for years in the wild.

Great point. Must have flew right over all the wingnuts heads.

oh ok...shithead.

Go tell the Marines that are losing their job because the military is being slashed. Marines losing their $24,000/year job but Obamination can spend $500K or more on some trees in the White House.

oh ok...shithead.

Go tell the Marines that are losing their job because the military is being slashed. Marines losing their $24,000/year job but Obamination can spend $500K or more on some trees in the White House.

Obama is firing the Marines?

Link, please.

How will the tots get toys, now?

God, the laughing hurts.

My sister has toured every year since it was opened to the public again, I'll have to remember to post any pics she takes here:D

New-White-House-Christmas-Tree.jpg

You're either an idiot or a liar to not know about the Army and Marine personnel cuts made by Obamination to "save money."

This is the slippery slope you get on by defending Obamination's crazy ass spending on 54 Christmas trees, you start defending his DoD budget cuts, etc. You get exposed as a liberal.....

Fuck off, you piece of shit.

oh ok...shithead.

Link, please.

Last edited:
You're either an idiot or a liar to not know about the Army and Marine personnel cuts made by Obamination to "save money."

Fuck off, you piece of shit.

oh ok...shithead.

Link, please.

Read up, Champ. I bolded a bit so it won't tax you too much.

Rep. Randy Forbes, R-Va., chairman of the U.S. House Armed Services subcommittee on readiness, said July 26 at a hearing that the estimate is based on an 11.3 percent cut across all U.S. Defense Department accounts, except for military personnel, which he assumes would likely be exempted from cuts. The budget cuts would be required by sequestration, which are automatic cuts that would be triggered Jan. 2 if a long-term budget-cutting deal is not struck.​

Forecast: 89,000 civilian job cuts at DoD under sequestration | Defense News | defensenews.com

than Laura Bush had.
State Dinning room 2008
$State Dinning room 2008.jpg

State Dinning room 2012
$state dinning room 2012.jpg

Laura Bush always had too much white snow in her decorations.
Michelle has hers as a much warmer feeling.
I like the green look rather than the white snow look.

I can imagine the mayors of your trailer parks telling you taxes and fees around going up next year to pay for more stuff, while the mayor is spending $100,000 of taxpayer money decorating the town and his front yard.....for Christmas.

you can imagine a lot of things, corky :thup:

tell us the one about the sub ride again

Forum List

Back