54 Christmas Trees???

As Americans face a fiscal cliff, the Obamas make do with 54 Christmas trees by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Oh, maybe the Obamination family calls them "holiday trees," but still 54 trees for the White House.

Since liberals here are worried about a private citizen in Mitt Romney buying an Audi.....what about the so-called "GREEN" POTUS killing 54 trees to decorate his house?

Or what about blowing that much money on being an over the top show off during a budget crisis and millions out of work......

Come on liberals, explain this away.

54 dead trees????

Congress controls the White House budget. Any fault here lies with Boehner and the GOP majority.

What budget? The Democrat controlled Senate refused to pass the budget approved by the House.

The budget brought forward to the House by Obama didn't even get a democrat vote.
:D

Jesus, you people are easy.

HEY! LOOK AT ALL THE MONEY THIS GUY IS WASTING OVER HERE!

This is classic misdirection. You guys are so easily led. No wonder billions of dollars have been made off your stupidity.

I understand Obama single-handedly strangled each one of the 54 trees poached off of prime national forest land.
AND, they were protected flora!

And, both he and Michelle are BBQing babies for supper tonight while they praise Satan because Obama is the anti-christ.

And....*gasp, gasp, gasp*...(gimme a minute to come up with something)....well, you know. He is just bad, bad, bad.

*spits on ground to make more of a point*

Are they Organic Free Range Babies raised without antibiotics or hormones? Cuz that would be perfectly acceptable here in California.

As Americans face a fiscal cliff, the Obamas make do with 54 Christmas trees by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Oh, maybe the Obamination family calls them "holiday trees," but still 54 trees for the White House.

Since liberals here are worried about a private citizen in Mitt Romney buying an Audi.....what about the so-called "GREEN" POTUS killing 54 trees to decorate his house?

Or what about blowing that much money on being an over the top show off during a budget crisis and millions out of work......

Come on liberals, explain this away.

54 dead trees????

Congress controls the White House budget. Any fault here lies with Boehner and the GOP majority.

What budget? The Democrat controlled Senate refused to pass the budget approved by the House.

Would that be the budget that effectively cost Romney and Ryan the election? Yes I think that would be.

Good for the Obama's.

Oh, and this thread is as stupid as the Audi thread. Cool.

The fact that we even had 27 trees as before, is enough to make me scratch my head.
Our leaders need their checkbook taken away like a stupid college kids.

Uh, did they kill 54 trees or not?

Is 54 trees over the top or is 5, 15, 25, 45, 100?

54 "fake" trees decorated for the White House would still be a waste of money.....

I don't even believe in killing 1 tree for Christmas, but the Obamination crowd seems to think 54 is a good stopping point.

55 trees killed would've been too much for their tiny minds.

The trees are intentionally grown to be used as Christmas trees.

If it werent for the demand for Christmas trees, they wouldnt have existed.

I highly doubt the White House staff went into the forest and chopped down 54 healthy trees growing for years in the wild.

I understand Obama single-handedly strangled each one of the 54 trees poached off of prime national forest land.

And, both he and Michelle are BBQing babies for supper tonight while they praise Satan because Obama is the anti-christ.

And....*gasp, gasp, gasp*...(gimme a minute to come up with something)....well, you know. He is just bad, bad, bad.

Are they Organic Free Range Babies raised without antibiotics or hormones? Cuz that would be perfectly acceptable here in California.
Organic AND free range? Well, ain't that all hoity-toity!

Would that be the budget that effectively cost Romney and Ryan the election? Yes I think that would be.

That's not what cost them the election, bub. Obama's superpacs funded a large ground game and months of dishonestly negative ads. Those, combined with Romney's unwillingness/inability to get to the core issues resulted in Obama squeaking out the necessary votes in swing states.

Perhaps I should add the additional qualifier "Heritage".

Shut the fuck up...idiot.

Someone with common sense and a brain would think using 54 trees is ridiculous especially when there is this Fiscal Cliff debate going on across the street.

You and Obamination look like fucking idiots when he is demanding "rich" people don't pay their fair share and he is spending more on Christmas than any rich person in this country...with other people's money.

Jesus, you people are easy.

HEY! LOOK AT ALL THE MONEY THIS GUY IS WASTING OVER HERE!

This is classic misdirection. You guys are so easily led. No wonder billions of dollars have been made off your stupidity.

Someone with common sense and a brain would think using 54 trees is ridiculous especially when there is this Fiscal Cliff debate going on across the street.

You and Obamination look like fucking idiots when he is demanding "rich" people don't pay their fair share and he is spending more on Christmas than any rich person in this country...with other people's money.

:lmao:

I am sorry, but you are too funny. I hope you are being serious, too.

Oh, now you've crossed the line! ;) Don't nobody be messing with heritage tomatoes....those are good eats.

I was thinking along the lines of Organic Free Range Heritage Turkeys, which cost about four times as much as a regular turkey. Some moonbat gave me a lecture at the market that I should spend $250 for my Thanksgiving turkey because we have an obligation to preserve Heritage Breeds.

So, killing and eating a turkey is a way of preserving it. I'm really glad he cleared that up.

poor bezerk(sic)

poor, poor bezerk(sic)

Oh, now you've crossed the line! ;) Don't nobody be messing with heritage tomatoes....those are good eats.

I was thinking along the lines of Organic Free Range Heritage Turkeys, which cost about four times as much as a regular turkey. Some moonbat gave me a lecture at the market that I should spend $250 for my Thanksgiving turkey because we have an obligation to preserve Heritage Breeds.

So, killing and eating a turkey is a way of preserving it. I'm really glad he cleared that up.
Makes perfect sense.

Hey, I'm NOT a vegetarian because I love animals. I can't eat their food and make the poor things starve...that's just inhumane.

;)

Yes....you are an idiot.

Get back to your Waffle House shift.

I am sorry, but you are too funny. I hope you are being serious, too.

You know this country is fucked when so-called people in both parties have no problem wasting taxpayer money on 54 Christmas trees for the White House....of course these fucking idiots wonder how we have a $16T bill to China.

Yes, shithead....it's called having common sense.

Telling us we're out of money and that rich people need to pay their fair share really, really, really looks arrogant and stupid when you're doing it from a building decorated with 54 FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREES USING THEIR MONEY......YOU STUPID BITCH.

OMG...GB really IS serious!

Please, please, please....no one close this thread.

:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back