54 Christmas Trees???

Someone went out of their way to draw your attention to the trees.

If that isn't symbolic, I don't know what is.

You idiots literally can't see the forest for the trees.

Anyone doing it is wrong, you fucking idiot......but someone claiming to be GREEN and saving money shouldn't be that stupid this time of year.

The GOP should use this in the budget debate on TV then see what Joe Schmoe in Iowa thinks about it.

Scum like you don't care since you expect your jar of Obama cum in the mail soon, but Joe Schmoe that got laid off from his Govt job will be madder than hell seeing $500K to $1M spent on fucking Christmas trees.

Well idiot, someone claiming to protect "The Earth" and being so-called tight with the budget wouldn't go out and kill 54 trees then decorate them with taxpayer money.

I'm guessing we're talking around $500K or more for this bullshit.

What's bullshit is that you're wasting your time on trivia. Don't bother to say that others on the other side have done it. I thought you were claiming to be better!

Last edited:
1e8coh.jpg

Please, sir. May I have more of your piss?

Keep talking asswipe....we see you're a scumbag liberal parading here as a conservative.

It's like putting bait on a hook and you scum jump on it.

Someone went out of their way to draw your attention to the trees.

If that isn't symbolic, I don't know what is.

You idiots literally can't see the forest for the trees.

Jesus, you people are easy.

HEY! LOOK AT ALL THE MONEY THIS GUY IS WASTING OVER HERE!

This is classic misdirection. You guys are so easily led. No wonder billions of dollars have been made off your stupidity.

I understand Obama single-handedly strangled each one of the 54 trees poached off of prime national forest land.

Remember all the whining about how unfair it was to draw attention to how many dresses Sarah Palin bought with campaign money?

But Christmas trees, that's a shoe on a whole other foot, boy and girls!

Some people really don't mind being full blown hypocrites.

As Americans face a fiscal cliff, the Obamas make do with 54 Christmas trees by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Oh, maybe the Obamination family calls them "holiday trees," but still 54 trees for the White House.

Since liberals here are worried about a private citizen in Mitt Romney buying an Audi.....what about the so-called "GREEN" POTUS killing 54 trees to decorate his house?

Or what about blowing that much money on being an over the top show off during a budget crisis and millions out of work......

Come on liberals, explain this away.

54 dead trees????
Obama still calls it a Christmas tree. :eusa_eh:

What I find especially creepy is that their decorating theme is mainly Bo the Dog.

It's really just another way of feeding Obama's "me me me" attitude. He signs is tweets "BO" - they named the dog after him. How pathetic.

As Americans face a fiscal cliff, the Obamas make do with 54 Christmas trees by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Oh, maybe the Obamination family calls them "holiday trees," but still 54 trees for the White House.

Since liberals here are worried about a private citizen in Mitt Romney buying an Audi.....what about the so-called "GREEN" POTUS killing 54 trees to decorate his house?

Or what about blowing that much money on being an over the top show off during a budget crisis and millions out of work......

54 dead trees????

Congress controls the White House budget. Any fault here lies with Boehner and the GOP majority.

I don't even believe in killing 1 tree for Christmas, but the Obamination crowd seems to think 54 is a good stopping point.

55 trees killed would've been too much for their tiny minds.

The trees are intentionally grown to be used as Christmas trees.

If it werent for the demand for Christmas trees, they wouldnt have existed.

I highly doubt the White House staff went into the forest and chopped down 54 healthy trees growing for years in the wild.

Anyone doing it is wrong, you fucking idiot......but someone claiming to be GREEN and saving money shouldn't be that stupid this time of year.

The GOP should use this in the budget debate on TV then see what Joe Schmoe in Iowa thinks about it.

Scum like you don't care since you expect your jar of Obama cum in the mail soon, but Joe Schmoe that got laid off from his Govt job will be madder than hell seeing $500K to $1M spent on fucking Christmas trees.

Well idiot, someone claiming to protect "The Earth" and being so-called tight with the budget wouldn't go out and kill 54 trees then decorate them with taxpayer money.

I'm guessing we're talking around $500K or more for this bullshit.

What's bullshit is that you're wasting your time on trivia. Don't bother to say that others on the other side have done it. I thought you were claiming to be better!

ANYONE doing it is wrong? Are you trying to tell people how they should celebrate Xmas and how much they can spend? You sound like a progressive-greenie-nazi you're usually railing against. Caught some of Mitt's flip-flop disease? :eusa_eh:

54 dead trees????

Congress controls the White House budget. Any fault here lies with Boehner and the GOP majority.

What budget? The Democrat controlled Senate refused to pass the budget approved by the House.

Oh, but did you hear.....Romney bought an Audi!!!!!

Now, imagine if he bought 54 Audis....

54 dead trees????
Obama still calls it a Christmas tree. :eusa_eh:

What I find especially creepy is that their decorating theme is mainly Bo the Dog.

It's really just another way of feeding Obama's "me me me" attitude. He signs is tweets "BO" - they named the dog after him. How pathetic.

they named the dog after a personal hygiene issue?

Jesus, you people are easy.

HEY! LOOK AT ALL THE MONEY THIS GUY IS WASTING OVER HERE!

This is classic misdirection. You guys are so easily led. No wonder billions of dollars have been made off your stupidity.

I understand Obama single-handedly strangled each one of the 54 trees poached off of prime national forest land.
AND, they were protected flora!

And, both he and Michelle are BBQing babies for supper tonight while they praise Satan because Obama is the anti-christ.

And....*gasp, gasp, gasp*...(gimme a minute to come up with something)....well, you know. He is just bad, bad, bad.

*spits on ground to make more of a point*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8]Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds - YouTube[/ame]

I don't recall Hairy Reid passing a HoR budget, asswipe.

Oh, so now the GOP in Congress is blamed for Obamination spending operating money on over the top bullshit.

So if Obamination is eating chopped up white babies on gold plates....the GOP will be arrested, eh?

54 dead trees????

It is a sure bet that if Obama had only one tree in the White House, the piss drinkers would be claiming the Muslim President did it because he had to maintain appearances.

This kind of shit is fodder for small petty minds.

Forum List

Back