52 Teens Rescued in Prostitution Sweep

I hope those people that patronized these teens for their carnal fun get what's coming to them too.

52 Kids Rescued in Nationwide Prostitution Sweep on Gawkk

52 Kids Rescued in U.S. Prostitution Sweep - KTLA

Er...EZ, shouldn't that be "52 kids rescued IN prostitution sweep" not "52 kids recued FROM prostitution sweep"?

Your thread title implies someone saved them from the guys trying to save them. Ahem.

Thanks allie, I changed it!

And look, you even got a "thanks" from Dive Con for your suggestion! :lol:

Hehe....

It's sort of like saying Jewish Holocaust victims in concentration camps were rescued from the liberators.

Funny, gotta love the English language.

Sad to say, Human Trafficking is the 2nd most lucrative form of illegal smuggling...behind drug trafficking and before gun trafficking.

It is awful. I wonder how many others are out there, waiting/wanting to be rescued?

Sad to say, Human Trafficking is the 2nd most lucrative form of illegal smuggling...behind drug trafficking and before gun trafficking.

Hey, but everybody's doing it so it must be the fault of the CHristians.

A slightly obscure reference, but human trafficking is a horrible thing, and prevalent. But as long as we continue to devalue human life, and particularly women and children, it will continue and grow.

Sadly, promoting sex amongst minors and abortions is the best way to ensure its survival.

A slightly obscure reference, but human trafficking is a horrible thing, and prevalent. But as long as we continue to devalue human life, and particularly women and children, it will continue and grow.

Sadly, promoting sex amongst minors and abortions is the best way to ensure its survival.

Sorry, but human trafficking is primarily done for and by adult males. For profit. Sex between minors and abortions do not increase, nor will their restriction decrease human trafficking.

This sweep (52 kids, 60 pimps, 650 johns and more before it is all over) demonstrates the great gap in libertarian philosophy. Prostitution is supposedly a victimless crime and should be legalized goes the argument. Libertarians want less laws on economic activities until it is their child yoking the drug dealer down on the corner for a fix.

And those adults who engage in sexual activity with underage children need to go to the lock up. Any exceptions provided by the losers here ("hey, man, what about a 19-year old and a 17-year old, snort, snort") simply prove the rule.

I wonder how this happens.

Are the girls runaways?
Kidnapped?
Drugged up so much they can't run away when they have the chance?
The parents sell them off?

Tragic.

Are the girls runaways?
Kidnapped?

Tragic.
yes it is, i hope they prosecute the lot of the johns and pimps

Sorry, but human trafficking is primarily done for and by adult males. For profit. Sex between minors and abortions do not increase, nor will their restriction decrease human trafficking.

I'm sure you have stats to back up that ridiculous statement.

SLAVERY ABORTION
Dred Scott 1857: 7-2 decision Roe vs Wade 1973: 7-2 decision
Black Non-persons Unborn Non-persons
Property of Owner Property of Owner (Mother)
Choose to buy- sell- kill Choose to keep or kill

Slavery: Abolitionists should not impose morality on slaveowners

Abortion: Pro-lifers should not impose morality on mothers

Slavery is legal Abortion is legal

I see a lot of parallels.

Slavery Compared to Abortion

Have they forced Craig's list to shut down the sex for hire section yet? According to a Documentary on Showtime and others. That's where the pimps were advertising these kids.

Some are runaways some are kidnapped you name it it happens.

Are the girls runaways?
Kidnapped?

Tragic.

All of the above. Here in the US it is primarily slavery through drug use, both of the parents and the child. In less developed nations it is often kidnapping and outright slavery.
For those that engage in this practice, the punishment should be death.

Forum List

Back