502 and Search disappear

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
So I notice people have commented about new and recent 502 Errors, I was not on so I didn't get any.

Now though I have noticed the Search option has completely disappeared.

upload_2017-11-8_22-10-26.png

Maybe this is why they only have 40 bucks donated this month :dunno:

• Banned

I don't know but I cannot remember this forum having so frequent problems when it was on the previous server. The 502 Error for eg. that would occur one time a day for approx 10-15 minutes, now we have random 502 Errors happening at any moment at any time.

Also the Search function has been fucked up for several weeks, one time it's working the next time it's not working and now it's completely disappeared.

I don't know but I cannot remember this forum having so frequent problems when it was on the previous server. The 502 Error for eg. that would occur one time a day for approx 10-15 minutes, now we have random 502 Errors happening at any moment at any time.

Also the Search function has been fucked up for several weeks, one time it's working the next time it's not working and now it's completely disappeared.
It's that cheapass server they picked up at a garage sale when CK was on another Selma and Louise road trip...

• Banned
So I notice people have commented about new and recent 502 Errors, I was not on so I didn't get any.

Now though I have noticed the Search option has completely disappeared.

View attachment 159353

The other situation is they say they like new people to join this forum, how are these strange happenings helping with that? If someone joins this forum and then there are random 502 errors and difficult posting frequently are they going to want to remain or are they going to be leaving?

I think it would be a positive situation if these problems with the server or whatever is the cause if they were fixed, this would be a good situation for existing members and new members who join.

• Banned
Granny wantin' to know...

... how she s'posed to find anything...

... if dey ain't no Search option?

I don't know Granny, I thought I should respond to you before the next random 502 Error happens :smoke:

Admins are showing up but need a technician to guide them through the reboot phases....

The entire forum all sections will disappear the only section that will remain will be Conspiracy Theory :smoke:

I think they simply do not have the money to save the threads, so they trash them, hence they do not need us to search for them. Such a shame. There were many things written from many perspectives, the content of this site is what made it nice. Now the content is gone, we only have what we can see in front of us. A treasure of knowledge, research, and some pretty good smart ass remarks is lost. Sad, what ever the reason. But hey, at least USMB had the courtesy to explain what happened.

I care, but I can't do anything about it......even if I may know what to do.

I care, but I can't do anything about it......even if I may know what to do.

Thank you for at least responding, nobody else seems to care or they would have commented something, I mean parts of the forum are falling apart and disappearing but who cares.

I was looking for the Charlie Sheen Pedo thread but when I went to search..I couldn't find Search. I guess its gone for good now?

Forum List

Back