502 and Search disappear

I care, but I can't do anything about it......even if I may know what to do.

Thank you for at least responding, nobody else seems to care or they would have commented something, I mean parts of the forum are falling apart and disappearing but who cares.
I have seen mods page the administrator's on multiple occasions and nothing..

I was looking for the Charlie Sheen Pedo thread but when I went to search..I couldn't find Search. I guess its gone for good now?

With no announcement Search has now returned. WTF is happening, who knows, bizarro.

upload_2017-11-9_1-24-19.png

I am not getting errors. The pages just won't load and the Search function is gone.

Seems a lot better than earlier today. It was a mess then.

Idk, previously the server was on 1366, a very stable platform. However, that platform is dated by this point in time.

Now the server is on socket 2011, which is much more stable than the latest crap, is not quite as reliable as 1366, but has a good chunk more power per clock cycle, and is still quite reliable. I have offered to upgrade the chips. Chips I got.

I'm thinking the search problem is a software thing, though.

Lucy wrote: Now though I have noticed the Search option has completely disappeared.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... it's completely flew the coop."

The search box is in the black tool bar right over your avatar picture on the right side. Maybe you just missed seeing it? It is rather small and easy to overlook all by itself over there.

Lucy wrote: Now though I have noticed the Search option has completely disappeared.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... it's completely flew the coop."

WALTKY THE SEARCH OPTION IS THERE, HERE ARE SCREEN SHOTS FOR YOU SORRY I CANNOT POST THEM LARGER:

zTfCpBLbThOahq-e3_BnoQ.png

dlhxBMRwQ2Kgoo-U8gO6Tg.png

Forum List

Back