50 degrees in San Fransisco? Where is that deadly heat?

be argued that one of any government's prime responsibilities is the general welfare of the population.
The facilities to provide for the general welfare are there and available to anyone who wants to pay for them. Nowhere does it say the government will be your mommy and make sure you wipe your ass. The TP is available for purchase otherwise use a leaf.

The facilities to provide for the general welfare are there and available to anyone who wants to pay for them. Nowhere does it say the government will be your mommy and make sure you wipe your ass. The TP is available for purchase otherwise use a leaf.
I'm guessing his interpretation of general welfare and what that means in practical terms is different than your's or mine. The job of the government is to do for the people what they cannot do for themselves. It is not to do for the people what they can and should do for themselves. Which in my mind should greatly restrict what the government should be doing.

The dead and suffering are being blamed for being too poor to afford air conditioning or homeless or too elderly or too young. That is the victim-blaming in this context.
I blame Wind Turbine and Solar in Arizona.

Billions spent on wind turbines while people die of the heat.

The cost of one wind turbine would of saved all the people who died of heat in Arizona

By building a shelter as big as one wind turbine the 18 people who died could of gone there and lived.

Democrats refuse to save the dying
You are a lying sack of shit. What really jacks my jaws is the way you attacked me after I'd shown you to be wrong, screaming I was a liar in big, bold letters, with lots of obscenities thrown in and then determined that I had never lied but that you do on an hourly basis

I live there too.

It's been hotter. What they are whining about is that we've had sustained days above 110 (longer than usual) without a break.

It's still fine here. Gets down to 90 F at night.

Pool is not all that refreshing But it's still nice.
I would mandate that all climate deniers unplug their AC units.

It's just summer.

I would mandate that all climate deniers unplug their AC units.

It's just summer.
AC was invented in 1902. Was that because CO2 had already started creating climate catastrophes? Or was it because it's always warm during the summer months of interglacial periods?

So I think I'll be keeping mine on. Why is it that you accept an unproven feedback of 2 to 3 times the radiative forcing effect of CO2 as being valid?

AC was invented in 1902. Was that because CO2 had already started creating climate catastrophes? Or was it because it's always warm during the summer months of interglacial periods?

So I think I'll be keeping mine on. Why is it that you accept an unproven feedback of 2 to 3 times the radiative forcing effect of CO2 as being valid?
Why don't you post the CO2 and temperature graph again and look at it real hard.

Why don't you post the CO2 and temperature graph again and look at it real hard.
Because I'd rather listen to your overly emotional and vague predictions of gloom and doom.

It's just weather, you idiot.

I have. Many times. See?

1673744930146.png

You are a lying sack of shit. What really jacks my jaws is the way you attacked me after I'd shown you to be wrong, screaming I was a liar in big, bold letters, with lots of obscenities thrown in and then determined that I had never lied but that you do on an hourly basis
If I called you a liar, I stand by that comment. You are a liar. You have yet to produce on of your thousands of papers, you claim to have.

If I called you a liar, I stand by that comment. You are a liar. You have yet to produce on of your thousands of papers, you claim to have.
And this is another lie. I clearly demonstrated that I and the rest of the world have access to thousands and thousands of papers available via AR6 alone.

Doesn't ever bother you to lie like this? To scream that I am lying when you KNOW that I am not and you KNOW that you ARE? Most people would be nauseated by such behavior.

And this is another lie. I clearly demonstrated that I and the rest of the world have access to thousands and thousands of papers available via AR6 alone.

Doesn't ever bother you to lie like this? To scream that I am lying when you KNOW that I am not and you KNOW that you ARE? Most people would be nauseated by such behavior.
Okay, access a paper and post the paper here.

Okay, access a paper and post the paper here.
I don't jump to your idiotic demands. I have identified access to thousands of papers on global warming and I have posted links here to probably over a hundred published papers in my time on this forum. Posting one more will demonstrate nothing that hasn't already been shown. I am certain I will post links to other papers in the future - probably the near future. Keep your eyes peeled and stop lying.

What are you actually attempting to show? That no one is publishing studies in climate science? That I lack access to the internet? Your argument here - like virtually all your arguments here - makes no sense whatsoever.

I don't jump to your idiotic demands. I have identified access to thousands of papers on global warming and I have posted links here to probably over a hundred published papers in my time on this forum. Posting one more will demonstrate nothing that hasn't already been shown. I am certain I will post links to other papers in the future - probably the near future. Keep your eyes peeled and stop lying.
You made the comment, that you have thousands, now it is, access to thousands.

Post one paper in it's entirety. I only ask, because you can not, and you know it. Which is why you make up a lousy excuse. Than of course, you cry when I point out you are lying.

Hell, start a thread, and start posting the thousands you have access to. You could get lucky and find one or two, but you do not have access to dozens, let alone a thousand.

Lying suits you well, lil cricket

You made the comment, that you have thousands, now it is, access to thousands.
And what is the practical difference? And aside from your personal dislike for me, what the fuck does this point have to do with anything under discussion here? You are obviously just trying to distract from your own failures.
Post one paper in it's entirety.
That would be a violation of USMB policy and I have posted links to and excerpt from dozens and dozens of papers. So... fuck off.
I only ask, because you can not, and you know it.
You actually want to claim that I cannot post a single paper here? Your idiocy never fails to astound.
Which is why you make up a lousy excuse. Than of course, you cry when I point out you are lying.
You have accused me of lying repeatedly. You have never established such a thing. That, of course, makes YOU a liar.
Hell, start a thread, and start posting the thousands you have access to. You could get lucky and find one or two, but you do not have access to dozens, let alone a thousand.

Lying suits you well, lil cricket
The next time I post a link, we can talk.

And what is the practical difference? And aside from your personal dislike for me, what the fuck does this point have to do with anything under discussion here? You are obviously just trying to distract from your own failures.
personal dislike? you really are that dumb

failures? that would not being able to prove my OP as factual and relevant, been there done that

Forum List

Back