50 degrees in San Fransisco? Where is that deadly heat?

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
There is something mighty fishy going on. I am hearing all these high temperatures but when I check the temperature in San Fransisco they have what must be a record low. It will be 50 degrees in San Fransisco tonight. Cities are mini hotspots.

It is obvious, the news is only reporting weather stations which are located just off the runway of an International airport or Death Valley.

Screenshot from 2023-07-19 23-04-59.png

There is something mighty fishy going on. I am hearing all these high temperatures but when I check the temperature in San Fransisco they have what must be a record low. It will be 50 degrees in San Fransisco tonight. Cities are mini hotspots.

It is obvious, the news is only reporting weather stations which are located just off the runway of an International airport or Death Valley.

View attachment 806188

All the shit on the sidewalks causes cooling.

View attachment 806188
Everywhere else.

Let's all throw some more coal on the fire.

I just looked up a place a 150 miles from the coast, cold there as well. It will be 50 in the Sierra Nevada mountains.

Californians have plenty of places to downright freeze this summer. You could die of hypothermia from the coast to the mountains in california.
View attachment 806190
Go to Pheonix and get back to me.

And as always, let's some more coal on the fire.

Go to Pheonix and get back to me.

And as always, let's some more coal on the fire.
I lived in Vallejo at the top of the Bay courtesy of the US Navy. One day I drove up to Sacramento then south to Stinson Beach on the coast just north of the Golden Gate. It was 50F in Stinson Beach and 100 in Sacramento. The Bay is always a pocket of cold and wet. "The coldest winter I ever saw was a summer I spent in San Francisco" -- Mark Twain.

High temperature in Sacramento today was 95F

1689823875164.png

San Francisco is always like that.

The high expected for Redding to the north and inland is expected to be 112 on Friday.

As you head east from San Francisco it gets much hotter, and when you his the central valley, it gets hotter the further north as well as further south you go.

View attachment 806188
You ever hear the expression, "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco?"

Yeah.

Idiot.

View attachment 806188
Them bastages got good weather there. My weather's good, too. Just in a different and very wet, and lightning, and very hot and humid kind of way..

somehow.

Lowest temp in the forecast is 79 for the week.

That's like on Thursday in the middle of the night after a rainstorm.

:auiqs.jpg:
Oh man, I am Southern Fried.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back