50 degrees in San Fransisco? Where is that deadly heat?

personal dislike? you really are that dumb
I hate to hurt your feelings, but your chances of showing that you do NOT have a personal dislike for me range from zero to none.
failures? that would not being able to prove my OP as factual and relevant, been there done that
You have not been able to prove your OP was factual and relevant? Is that what you meant to say or have you finally been struck by a compulsion for honesty?

You claiming that I dislike you, is you projecting. I made friendly posts you have ignored.
You started the animosity calling me a liar, with all manner of profanities appended, without having EVER demonstrated any lie, overrides just about everything. If you'd like to apologize for that, admit that you know of no lie I've ever told here and even admit that you yourself have told a number of lies before and after accusing me, I could think about resuming a normal relationship. Till then...

PS, the deadly heat isn't in San Francisco. That hardly indicates it doesn't exist.

You started the animosity calling me a liar, with all manner of profanities appended, without having EVER demonstrated any lie, overrides just about everything.
people who can dish it out but can't take it, glass houses, casting stones

how many times does a cricket, chirp
how many times does Lil crick call others liars, about the same

show a little integrity, crick

You started the animosity calling me a liar, with all manner of profanities appended, without having EVER demonstrated any lie, overrides just about everything. If you'd like to apologize for that, admit that you know of no lie I've ever told here and even admit that you yourself have told a number of lies before and after accusing me, I could think about resuming a normal relationship. Till then...

PS, the deadly heat isn't in San Francisco. That hardly indicates it doesn't exist.
DISHONEST Elektra trying to out cherry Pick Single Cities while Record HIGH Temps have spent TWO MONTHS on FOUR CONTINENTS!

Even then he DISHONESTLY MISCHARACTERIZED Phoenix which did not have a SINGLE DAY record but which had a RECORD 31 Consecutive days over 110 degrees!
A Month Being far more important than One Hour or day's high temp.

Elektra is a DISHONEST CROOK trying Deceive the board.

He is down 50 IQ Points to me and gets Caught Daily.

`

The side without any truth is the one hyping weather.

The side with truth points out the truth of the DATA

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT in CANE Activity
NO OCEAN RISE

2023 has seen record highs and lows, including

SNOW in Saudi first time in 100 years
SNOW on the Hollywood sign - 30 years
RECORD COLD on MT Washington - 90 years
Lake Tahoe froze - 30 years

on a truly warming Earth, we would see NONE of that...

DISHONEST Elektra trying to out cherry Pick Single Cities while Record HIGH Temps have spent TWO MONTHS on FOUR CONTINENTS!

Even then he DISHONESTLY MISCHARACTERIZED Phoenix which did not have a SINGLE DAY record but which had a RECORD 31 Consecutive days over 110 degrees!

`
1690984106621.png

Down 50 IQ points, compared to abu afuk, that would make my IQ, -50

There is something mighty fishy going on. I am hearing all these high temperatures but when I check the temperature in San Fransisco they have what must be a record low. It will be 50 degrees in San Fransisco tonight. Cities are mini hotspots.

It is obvious, the news is only reporting weather stations which are located just off the runway of an International airport or Death Valley.

View attachment 806188
Just as its possible to determine an average temperature for the entire planet, an average temperature can be calculated for the state of California. And while I can imagine different people having all manner of disagreements about how such a state-wide average is determined, I'm absolutely certain no one would agree with you that San Francisco's temperature is that value. What were you thinking when you made up this post?

Just as its possible to determine an average temperature for the entire planet, an average temperature can be calculated for the state of California. And while I can imagine different people having all manner of disagreements about how such a state-wide average is determined, I'm absolutely certain no one would agree with you that San Francisco's temperature is that value. What were you thinking when you made up this post?
What was I thinking, I am thinking you again are lousy liar or just plan old dumb.

Crick claims that I am stating that the temperature in San Fransisco is the average temperature of the state. Nowhere do I state that. I do not insinuate that.

Crick, only a person who has lost his argument, a person who is wrong, would make something up and then pretend someone else said it, to try and denigrate the other person.

My OP is not about average temperatures in San Fransisco or the state of California.

Crick, you cry about people calling you a liar, when this reply of yours is just that, a lie.

What was I thinking, I am thinking you again are lousy liar or just plan old dumb.
Evidence?
Crick claims that I am stating that the temperature in San Fransisco is the average temperature of the state. Nowhere do I state that. I do not insinuate that.
Then why do you present that temperature as a refutation of the claim that the state is suffering under a heatwave?
Crick, only a person who has lost his argument, a person who is wrong, would make something up and then pretend someone else said it, to try and denigrate the other person.
The number of times you have claimed that I have said things I never said cannot be counted on the fingers of both hands.
My OP is not about average temperatures in San Fransisco or the state of California.
Perhaps you've forgotten what you actually said:
There is something mighty fishy going on. I am hearing all these high temperatures but when I check the temperature in San Fransisco they have what must be a record low. It will be 50 degrees in San Fransisco tonight. Cities are mini hotspots.

It is obvious, the news is only reporting weather stations which are located just off the runway of an International airport or Death Valley.
weather san fransisco - Google Search
Screenshot from 2023-07-19 23-04-59.png

Crick, you cry about people calling you a liar, when this reply of yours is just that, a lie.
Please explain what you were attempting to communicate with the OP. What was the purpose of the San Francisco temperature and weather report if not to refute claims of high temperatures?

Forum List

Back