50 aid groups demand Israel lift Gaza blockade

THANK YOU.

Your saying, that "If you showed any concern for Gazan children, I might have shown some empathy for that mother but since you have, on a number of occasions, shown complete condemnation and disdain for the suffering of Palestinian children, I could care less about that mothers story", has completely nailed my point.

In which I will adress to the point again, of which I really hate hypocrisy.

As an American, the Palestinian conflict with the Israelis doesn't affect youu. Of course, you like all Americans, worry for where your taxes go, but you don't feel the danger and difficulty of this conflict on your flesh.

Guess what, sugar? I do.

So this statement of yours, besided proving my point, is also misplaced.
If you think my statement proves your point, then you obviously, didn't understand mine. When we are discussing the suffering of Gazan children as a result of the occupation, blockade and Israeli war crimes, I don't want to hear your stories about the suffering of Israeli children. Because the two are not equal in their dynamic. And it's not because I don't care about the children of Israel, I'm just sick of you bringing up irrelevant information in order to derail the conversation and prevent any meaningful discussion of what the Israeli's have done.

There is nothing you can say, to justify a war crime. Just because one side commit's them, does not give the green light for the other side to commit them as well. War crimes are stand alones. That's why we have "universal jurisdiction". Any nation, any where, can prosecute any one, that has committed a war crime. You cannot justify them. So stop coming up with these stories that try to make Israeli actions seem okay or a proper response to a rocket attack. The rocket attacks are wrong; the occupation is wrong; the blockade is wrong; Israel denying the Pals inalienable rights to self-determinatin is wrong; and ALL OF THEM, are crimes against humanity.

The best thing you can do for Israeli children, is to stop making excuses for Israeli war crimes. You're going around trying to tell people the emporer has new clothes. That's how bad your position is.

I say the very same things in my country about these two BS wars we've been fighting for the last decade. I've expressed my outrage over these asshole neocons, whom I put in the same boat as Likud. They're both war-mongering narcissists who don't give a shit about anyone, except the corporate pimps that pay their salary. I walk my talk. I'm no hypocrite. The door swings both ways in my world. I'm not saying I've never been hypocritical, it's just not my nature.

That's just normal. Anyone would think that, if it happened to their home. I'd feel the same way, if it happened to mine.

Now knowing how angry you get when your home (and the lives of your family and friends) is affected by the illegal violent actions of others, can you understand why that community, to the left of you, is hostile? Because what has happened to you, happens to them, at 10 times the rate. So take your anger over your demolished house and multiply it by 10, then you'll be around the level of outrage, the Pals are at, over the inhumane actions of the Israeli's.

I didn't say that. I said, you don't care at all about what happens in Gaza. If you did, you wouldn't be making excuses for continuing their suffering.

So you lecture me about not feeling empathy for a mother in Gaza? for mocking those human rights activists?
I'm lecturing you, because your side has committed so many more war crimes than anyone else in that area, it's ridiculous to constantly put all the problems on the Pals as theirs to fix.

That is where you're wrong.

I don't think I am in a wrong position. I don't think I am on the wrong side of the map, either.

Because it's not about the occupation, or Gaza, or the west bank. never was.

two weeks after the disangagement a terror attack took place. WHY? can you answer that question? TWO WEEKS!

while sharon sold us the story that after the disangagement things will get better, if we only expel thousands of Jews out of tgheir home, they will not have any reason to hate, they will understand that we do something to help the situation.

I'm talking about before the blockade.

You know what they showed on their television? That's the "coward zionists" were defeated and one day the Palestinian Muslim will wake up to see us all gone.

Are those the people we're supposed to make peace with? Yuck!

2. Each time you talk about the suffering in Gaza, I will stpeak about the suffering in Israel. Contrary of what you might think, those two cannot be separated. The targeted killing, the blockade, the terror, if not for the war crimes being made by Hamas, Jihad, and all others of their likings, there would have been no problem in peace making, niether there will be the occupation problem, if the Palestinian organizations were not so obssessed in killing Jews.

Not only in Israel, but worldwide.

No matter how angry I'll be in war, no matter how much I will wish for them to die, i will not cross the border of killing an innocent person.

Palestinians crossed that border, many times. The sniper who shot Shalhevet Pass, 10 months old, in her crib, didn't do it because of the occupation. Because that baby did not occupy anything. The people who stabbed El'ad Fogel, 4 years old, to death, while sleeping in his bed, cannot make any excuse that it's the occupation either.

Ilan Halimi was murdered by the same "oppressed people". He was otrtured to death, simply for being a Jew.

It's not me who's making excuses to ignore the occupation "war crime". It's people tagging any crime against jews as "crimes of occupation".

I will never be able to go stab or shoot a Palestinian mother or child. Never. Because I believe that I will have to give the answer to a higher being when the time comes.

On that, my conscience is clean.

3. I have never put all wrongs on the Palestinians. I know that they are nothing but captives in their own way of living and believing. I know that not every single one of them wants to kill Jews for Allah. I know that Israel is far from having a clean record. I have never denied that either.

I simply have a different point of view, of what is concidered a war crime and what isn't. Some people see the blockade as war crime. some see the killing of Jewish people as something natural not wirth thinking about.

we all have different defenisions of the situation.

two weeks after the disangagement a terror attack took place. WHY? can you answer that question? TWO WEEKS!

It is about the occupation. It has been since 1948.

The disengagement did not end the occupation of Gaza nor did it end the occupation of the rest of Palestine. The disengagement merely restructured the occupation. In some cases the new occupation was worse than the old occupation. It virtually destroyed Gaza's economy.

What options does Hamas have when Israel's military is out of reach of their capabilities?

Why are the Palestinians required to recognize Israel's "right" to occupy Palestine? I find that to be a rather odd request.

I think Hamas should concern themselves with a long term strategy of dragging Israel to the negotiation table, of taking the moral high ground. I'd like to see Hamas advocate a two state solution, and to establish themselves as a credible and moderate political force - someone the west need not be afraid of.

:lol:

yeah. THAT's gonna happen! ROFL.

Hey - I didn't say it was likely!! I agree it is not likely - but it could happen.

If Israel lifts the blockade the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians wouldn't smuggle in any weapons to be used against Israel, right Tinmore?

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Fifty international aid groups and U.N. agencies on Thursday urged Israel to open Gaza's borders, saying its border blockade violates international law and indiscriminately harms Gaza's 1.6 million people.

However, international aid agencies say the blockade mainly punishes ordinary Gazans by crippling the territory's economy, forcing foreign donors to spend money on humanitarian relief instead of investing in the economy.

"What Gaza needs is real development, but because of the blockade we are obliged to concentrate on humanitarian work," Filippo Grandi, head of the U.N. Relief and Works Agency, told reporters in Gaza on Thursday. UNRWA is Gaza's biggest foreign agency, supporting some 1.2 million refugees and their descendants in the territory.

Spending on emergency needs, such as food and medicine, does not address fundamental problems, Grandi said. "In fact, it's a waste of money, but a waste we are obliged to make because of the blockade," he added.

50 aid groups demand Israel lift Gaza blockade - Yahoo! News

MJB,

Israel needs to lift the Blockade and end the Occupation, and then there would be no need for weapons to be smuggled. Of course, Palestinians should freely be able to acquire weapons, just like Israel is allowed to do this.

Why do you see Palestinians as children of a lesser God?

Just because Lipush's Rabbis in Israel see Creation as for Jews alone, that does not mean the rest of the 8 billion nonJews in our world have to simply accept that and accept being children of a lesser God.

I do not accept that I, a Believer in Jesus Christ and an American, am a child of a lesser God. Nor are Palestinians or other Arabs or other residents of the Middle East, children of a lesser God.

Children of a Lesser God

Sherri
".......I, as a believer of Jesus Christ and an American,,,,,,"

Last edited:
If you think my statement proves your point, then you obviously, didn't understand mine. When we are discussing the suffering of Gazan children as a result of the occupation, blockade and Israeli war crimes, I don't want to hear your stories about the suffering of Israeli children. Because the two are not equal in their dynamic. And it's not because I don't care about the children of Israel, I'm just sick of you bringing up irrelevant information in order to derail the conversation and prevent any meaningful discussion of what the Israeli's have done.

There is nothing you can say, to justify a war crime. Just because one side commit's them, does not give the green light for the other side to commit them as well. War crimes are stand alones. That's why we have "universal jurisdiction". Any nation, any where, can prosecute any one, that has committed a war crime. You cannot justify them. So stop coming up with these stories that try to make Israeli actions seem okay or a proper response to a rocket attack. The rocket attacks are wrong; the occupation is wrong; the blockade is wrong; Israel denying the Pals inalienable rights to self-determinatin is wrong; and ALL OF THEM, are crimes against humanity.

The best thing you can do for Israeli children, is to stop making excuses for Israeli war crimes. You're going around trying to tell people the emporer has new clothes. That's how bad your position is.

I say the very same things in my country about these two BS wars we've been fighting for the last decade. I've expressed my outrage over these asshole neocons, whom I put in the same boat as Likud. They're both war-mongering narcissists who don't give a shit about anyone, except the corporate pimps that pay their salary. I walk my talk. I'm no hypocrite. The door swings both ways in my world. I'm not saying I've never been hypocritical, it's just not my nature.

That's just normal. Anyone would think that, if it happened to their home. I'd feel the same way, if it happened to mine.

Now knowing how angry you get when your home (and the lives of your family and friends) is affected by the illegal violent actions of others, can you understand why that community, to the left of you, is hostile? Because what has happened to you, happens to them, at 10 times the rate. So take your anger over your demolished house and multiply it by 10, then you'll be around the level of outrage, the Pals are at, over the inhumane actions of the Israeli's.

I didn't say that. I said, you don't care at all about what happens in Gaza. If you did, you wouldn't be making excuses for continuing their suffering.

I'm lecturing you, because your side has committed so many more war crimes than anyone else in that area, it's ridiculous to constantly put all the problems on the Pals as theirs to fix.

I don't think I am in a wrong position. I don't think I am on the wrong side of the map, either.

while sharon sold us the story that after the disangagement things will get better, if we only expel thousands of Jews out of tgheir home, they will not have any reason to hate, they will understand that we do something to help the situation.

You know what they showed on their television? That's the "coward zionists" were defeated and one day the Palestinian Muslim will wake up to see us all gone.

2. Each time you talk about the suffering in Gaza, I will stpeak about the suffering in Israel. Contrary of what you might think, those two cannot be separated. The targeted killing, the blockade, the terror, if not for the war crimes being made by Hamas, Jihad, and all others of their likings, there would have been no problem in peace making, niether there will be the occupation problem, if the Palestinian organizations were not so obssessed in killing Jews.

No matter how angry I'll be in war, no matter how much I will wish for them to die, i will not cross the border of killing an innocent person.

Palestinians crossed that border, many times. The sniper who shot Shalhevet Pass, 10 months old, in her crib, didn't do it because of the occupation. Because that baby did not occupy anything. The people who stabbed El'ad Fogel, 4 years old, to death, while sleeping in his bed, cannot make any excuse that it's the occupation either.

Ilan Halimi was murdered by the same "oppressed people". He was otrtured to death, simply for being a Jew.

It's not me who's making excuses to ignore the occupation "war crime". It's people tagging any crime against jews as "crimes of occupation".

I will never be able to go stab or shoot a Palestinian mother or child. Never. Because I believe that I will have to give the answer to a higher being when the time comes.

3. I have never put all wrongs on the Palestinians. I know that they are nothing but captives in their own way of living and believing. I know that not every single one of them wants to kill Jews for Allah. I know that Israel is far from having a clean record. I have never denied that either.

I simply have a different point of view, of what is concidered a war crime and what isn't. Some people see the blockade as war crime. some see the killing of Jewish people as something natural not wirth thinking about.

The disengagement did not end the occupation of Gaza nor did it end the occupation of the rest of Palestine. The disengagement merely restructured the occupation. In some cases the new occupation was worse than the old occupation. It virtually destroyed Gaza's economy.
What destroys the economy is the persistant refusal to stop lobbing rockets and mortars into Israeli neighborhoods, princess.

Thought you were a Finn.

I'm the Finn.

No idea where the rest of you guys are from, but if Sherri says he/she is American - chances are he/she is American.
I know where they're from and it would amaze you to know. As for me, I'm an Appalachian American from West by god Virginia. We still have outhouses and dirt roads. And I thought I was answering one of your posts before I edited it. Solly.

Thought you were a Finn.

I'm the Finn.

No idea where the rest of you guys are from, but if Sherri says he/she is American - chances are he/she is American.
I know where they're from and it would amaze you to know. As for me, I'm an Appalachian American from West by god Virginia. We still have outhouses and dirt roads. And I thought I was answering one of your posts before I edited it. Solly.

No problem at all.

We have outhouses and dirt roads in these parts as well, although I live in the inner city, so not so much around my neighbourhood!

I think Hamas should concern themselves with a long term strategy of dragging Israel to the negotiation table, of taking the moral high ground. I'd like to see Hamas advocate a two state solution, and to establish themselves as a credible and moderate political force - someone the west need not be afraid of.

:lol:

yeah. THAT's gonna happen! ROFL.

Hey - I didn't say it was likely!! I agree it is not likely - but it could happen.

Fairly unlikely.

so here's a great idea.

No more disangaging. No more expelling Jews from Judea and Samaria.

No more complains.

how's that for a solution?

so here's a great idea.

No more complains.

How are you going to sell that to the Palestinians?

so here's a great idea.

No more complains.

How are you going to sell that to the Palestinians?

Who cares?

Last edited:
I didn't say that.

Israel claims victory in a war that it has not won. You can't claim victory in the middle of a war.

Keep dreaming. For the Palestinians it's a nightmare.

Indeed it has been. However the Palestinians hold the legal and moral high ground. Hopefully justice will prevail.

You are deluding yourself. If the Palestinians refuse to reach a peace deal much longer there won't be much ground left for them to hold on to.

Forum List

Back