50 aid groups demand Israel lift Gaza blockade

Keep dreaming. For the Palestinians it's a nightmare.

Indeed it has been. However the Palestinians hold the legal and moral high ground. Hopefully justice will prevail.

You are deluding yourself. If the Palestinians refuse to reach a peace deal much longer there won't be much ground left for them to hold on to.

That ground is only occupied by Israel. It is still Palestine land. Israel has not won anything yet.

By that you mean Judea and Samaria or all of Israel

All of Israel is inside Palestine's international borders.

Be more specific.

The international borders of Palestine were defined by the League of Nations in 1922.

A UN Security Council resolution called for an armistice ending the 1948 war. Nobody won or lost that war.

Armistice lines (also called the green line or1967 borders) divided Palestine into three areas of occupation. Jordan was to occupy the West Bank, Egypt was to occupy the Gaza Strip, and Israel was to occupy the rest. The UN armistice agreement specifically stated that the armistice lines were not to be political or territorial borders.

Palestine's borders remained unchanged. No land was ceded to Israel and no borders for Israel were established.

Haslamah in south israel on this moment. I'm following the incidents now. will update that if needed.

Haslamah???

Anyway, some good first hand reports would be interesting.

"Haslamah" means "Escalation". This is how Israel defines a rise in Rockets attacks/Gaza attacks.

Apperenly a Haslamah is happening right now in south Israel. Still unclear on the detailes, though

Haslamah in south israel on this moment. I'm following the incidents now. will update that if needed.

Haslamah???

"Haslamah" means "Escalation". This is how Israel defines a rise in Rockets attacks/Gaza attacks.

Apperenly a Haslamah is happening right now in south Israel. Still unclear on the detailes, though

GAZA, (PIC)-- The armed wing of Hamas, the Qassam Brigades, announced at dawn Tuesday that it fired four rockets at Zikim, an Israeli military base to the north of the Gaza Strip.

The armed wing, in a communique, said that the firing of those rockets was in retaliation to the Israeli military escalation against the coastal enclave over the past few days the latest being the murder of seven Palestinians on Monday.

It recalled its pledge that the Israeli occupation forces (IOF) would pay for its crimes, adding that the Qassam fighters are ready to respond to IOF attacks and military adventures with all available means.

Qassam Brigades fire rockets at Israeli army base

Haslamah???

GAZA, (PIC)-- The armed wing of Hamas, the Qassam Brigades, announced at dawn Tuesday that it fired four rockets at Zikim, an Israeli military base to the north of the Gaza Strip.

The armed wing, in a communique, said that the firing of those rockets was in retaliation to the Israeli military escalation against the coastal enclave over the past few days the latest being the murder of seven Palestinians on Monday.

It recalled its pledge that the Israeli occupation forces (IOF) would pay for its crimes, adding that the Qassam fighters are ready to respond to IOF attacks and military adventures with all available means.

That's old news of this early morning.

I am talking about right now.

That's old news of this early morning.

I am talking about right now.

Did you go hide in the basement and tape up all your windows? :D

I suggest the tens of thousands of Gazans who are not terrorists throw the terrorists out.

I do agree with that - I think they should do.

But as aid agencies pull out, Hamas expands to fill the vacuum and provides services that aid agencies might otherwise provide.

Your suggestion may do more to entrench Hamas in power than see them tossed out.[/Q
Quite the contrary. As long as the Palestinians in Gaza believe they can count on any sympathy and aid from the rest of the world while continuing to support Hamas terrorism they will not rebel against this murderous organisation.

Besides, it is totally illogical for the EU and the US to invest any money in propping up a group which they themselves classify as terrorist murderers.
. I am all for all US money going to Israel and the OPT to end. Arab countries and Iran will make up any lost US money going to any Palestinians.The US is an impediment to peace in Palestine. There is a big campaign being launched in the US to end, all US money going to Israel, and we will not stop until our tax money stops going to these Israeli terrorists and war criminals and ethnic cleanser lowlifes. We are tired of funding Israeli child massacres. Sherri

But as aid agencies pull out, Hamas expands to fill the vacuum and provides services that aid agencies might otherwise provide.

Your suggestion may do more to entrench Hamas in power than see them tossed out.[/Q
Quite the contrary. As long as the Palestinians in Gaza believe they can count on any sympathy and aid from the rest of the world while continuing to support Hamas terrorism they will not rebel against this murderous organisation.

Besides, it is totally illogical for the EU and the US to invest any money in propping up a group which they themselves classify as terrorist murderers.
. I am all for all US money going to Israel and the OPT to end. Arab countries and Iran will make up any lost US money going to any Palestinians.The US is an impediment to peace in Palestine. There is a big campaign being launched in the US to end, all US money going to Israel, and we will not stop until our tax money stops going to these Israeli terrorists and war criminals and ethnic cleanser lowlifes. We are tired of funding Israeli child massacres. Sherri
Can you prove to us Sherri that this campaign is going on from some legitimate site or is this only spoken about on NeoNazi/Islanofascist hate sites? Surely such a humanitarian minded person like youself wants all the billions given to Pakistan stopped since the Muslims there have no problems killing Christians as well as Hindus. Or is it that you don't concern yourself with this because no Jews are involved?

jt2

I am all for all US money going to Israel and the OPT to end. Arab countries and Iran will make up any lost US money going to any Palestinians.

Yeah, sure they will.
If there is only one thing on which those hapless "Palestinians" can depend it is that all they will get from their "generous" Arab brethren is lip service (unless, of course, it is in support of acts of violence against Jews).

I am all for all US money going to Israel and the OPT to end. Arab countries and Iran will make up any lost US money going to any Palestinians.The US is an impediment to peace in Palestine. There is a big campaign being launched in the US to end, all US money going to Israel, and we will not stop until our tax money stops going to these Israeli terrorists and war criminals and ethnic cleanser lowlifes. We are tired of funding Israeli child massacres. Sherri

We? Does that "we" refer to the rest of the idiots rolling around inside that pinhead of yours?

Indeed it has been. However the Palestinians hold the legal and moral high ground. Hopefully justice will prevail.

You are deluding yourself. If the Palestinians refuse to reach a peace deal much longer there won't be much ground left for them to hold on to.

That ground is only occupied by Israel. It is still Palestine land. Israel has not won anything yet.

Artevelde's point remains unchallenged. While the "Palestinians" fiddle Israel creates facts-on-the-ground which will be increasingly difficult to reverse. If you keep on exhorting them to fight your war against the Jews, to throw future generations into the fire to serve your hate, there will indeed be little land left for their "precious" state.

Forum List

Back